So tensions are still rising in the U.S. and it doesn't seem like it's gonna cool down soon, so I ask you Sup Forums...

So tensions are still rising in the U.S. and it doesn't seem like it's gonna cool down soon, so I ask you Sup Forums, are you really ready to take up arms for what you belive in. I've been stressing out over this for a while now.
>>Inb4 coward.
I'm fully accepting of the fact that it's probably going to be fight or die for whites and I'm ready to fight.
It's just sinking in that this could actually happen ya know?

If it doesn't happen I'm turning to arson. Somebody has to start the fire.

protip: liberals don't fight. It's worse now than it has ever been, with the far left being completely unable to even tolerate dissent on university campuses. They'll continue circling the wagons and purging things within their own ranks, but all it will do is cause them to get smaller and smaller. When someone suggests that Bernie could have won or that Dems need to change on trade or guns, everyone else tells them to fuck off.

Tell me, have you heard about the Democrats 2018 midterm plan? It's called "a better deal" and it's essentially Obama's 2007 platform but with a 1 in from of the 7. Dems don't want to change things and are hoping they can somehow get magically higher minority turnout, even though Hilary proved that this isn't a winning strategy.

Spooky post.

We live in a different time now, here in the west at least. Both the "right" and "left" have been pacified, there's not going to be any happenings, no civil wars. As much as it gives you a boner Sup Forums, civil war is not going to happen.

Yep. Pic is not my setup.

Then what is going to happen?

don't be retarded, there's no need to fight and there won't be because leftists are 1) physically incapable of fighting 2) retards that should not be interrupted while making mistakes

If it ever falls out into full blown civil war I recommend bunkering down the first couple months. Use minimal resources and go into an almost hibernation state. Wait for the enemy to start to run low and for them to start getting desperate. When they are weak, starving, and demoralized, that is when you strike, and strike with no mercy

You don't know how lucky you are.

You CAN fight in the near future. I am stuck in here until things get gradually so shitty we either kill all the degenerates or die trying. And it might happen when I am 50 for all I know

Hell no, right wing guys will have a similar amount of manpower + most of the army on their side.

Why should they hide?

Ive gotten pass scare and now just simmering with all the fails habbenens. May be nov4 will finnally be the comming of the day of the rope

Op here
I don't belive that
We live in a very comfy society yes but it was only created through the blood of war
The current year shouldn't act as a garentee of a peaceful society

I see a lot of guns but you only have one life the same as the rest of us. Just be careful if the day comes

Do this: stay away from all media and screens (pol included) for 10 days.

Regain control of your mind and emotions.

>having a progressive view of history

If you don't fight for what you believe in, well then clearly you believe in nothing.

Civil war threads on Sup Forums are like home invader threads on /k/. They always want it to happen but it never does.

I come here for fun to see the drama. I'm a productive working member of society and I've not encountered it irl. I live in a super liberal area too. The protests are really nothing more than parties/social gatherings. On Monday people go back to work. The truth is, life is good in the USA. People have a lot to work for and protect. These tensions are like workplace drama. Don't get me wrong, the absolute state of liberals, and their social justice policies should be fought against. Nothing so unjust is happening that we need to endanger our lives though.

>me face when I watch the livestreams of murricans genociding each other
gonna be a glorious habbiding

Op again
I'm just hoping it stays like that ya know?

wow this entire thread is FULL of one posters.....Me not likey......

Because similar amount of manpower at the start of a war will never end well for either side. It's best to bunker down and do strategic strikes and raids on supplies so that when you actually have a full on battle, you'll have an extreme advantage. It's simple battle tactics. Never take a fair fight.

cursed image

sage

NEWFAGS- any one trying to get you to incite violence for muh white rights is an Antifa shill.