MAJOR HAPPENING!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>Pope Francis has placed a request for Roman Catholic priests to be allowed to marry in Brazil on the agenda of a forthcoming synod on the Amazon region

>a controversial move that is likely to outrage conservatives in the Church, Vatican sources say.

Hope y'all are ready for a Catholic civil war, because you're about to get one.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/pope-requests-roman-catholic-priests-given-right-marry/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/pope-requests-roman-catholic-priests-given-right-marry/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant wait for this anti-pope to die already

At last, we will separate the Catholics from the Cattlecucks

This pope sucks

jesuitism

fuck you Spain

Catholics aren't real Christians anyways.

I don't see the problem. Orthodox priests can already marry and the orthodox church is probably the most based one out there

Can't wait for them to get rid of this faggot

Communist pope neede to go

Also, for anyone who likes dark predictions, a Catholic civil war would be the perfect time for isis to attack the Vatican.

>The Black flag will fly above the dome

There's not gonna be a war over this, what the hell are you smoking.

gay marriage for Cathocuck priests when?

This os actually the first move by the Pope that I agree with. I was already drafting out a letter to the Pope on this topic.
1)without, inspires pedophilia, loneliness
2)the reason for no marriage is weak
3)Genetics and priesthood; compared to Rabbis and the structure of Jew society

> mfw I spot popish idolatry

Catholicism is the creation of the Hyksos Talmud priests, that star is even on the pope's cap but everyone is like Hurr Hurr jews are awesome hahahah

the fall of the Vatican

the last pope

mmm where did I hear that before?

I'd so much as call this redpilled.

Catholics think the Pope is infallible

Catholics therefore believe everything a communist Argentinian says.

The absolute STATE of cuckolics.

very interesting

Lmao fuck off
#notmypope
What is this, becoming orthofags?

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING OUT ABOUT!!! THIS IS GOOD!

PRIESTS HAVING CHILDREN!

Wrong and wrong.
But Papa is right on this issue.

>weeds out faggot/pedo priests
is pretty gud

in all seriousness, I doubt this is real, media lies about the pope all the time

You are awful

It might destroy the boysex market which is vital to catholic countries. Once it disappears their countries will collapse into war and chaos.

That's what I'm saying.
Things are different now, but the more studied the Priesthood becomes, the better the women will want them, the bigger the Church will grow.

The only thing perhaps wrong with this is it will lead into Adultery cases.

Is not like there hasn't been popes who go against the word of other popes.

why don't the conservative catholics just convert to Orthodoxy?

reminder that the priesthood used to be a way that society dealt with gays. lock em in the monasteries

I'd bet my life that Francis gets excommunicated before the end of the decade.

Fuck you. Your nation is now officially responsible for the collapse of Catholicism.

FUCK ARGIES

>we don't think the pope is infallible we just think he's never wrong!
>we don't worship mary we just pray to her and venerate her to the point of claiming she was the perfect and sinless!
yeah whatever, don't you have some muzzie soles to lick?

Last time i spoke with my pastor he trashtalked the pope so hard. Nobody in my parroque likes him. Only atheist teenagers do.

And cases where priests misuse parish funds. Priests don't make a lot of money, adding a family to their life would make it very tempting to borrow from their own church.

Orthodoxy is inherently Slavic/Greek, if you don't have Orthodox heritage you won't fit in. That and because the Orthodox church is essentially an arm of the Russian government

(((You)))

>priest
>children
mfw

dumbass

For the descendent's of the Imperial Cult the Catholics have turned into a real bunch of fagots. Would someone please remove this idiot and install a real pope and return to the glory days of empire building while you secretly pretend your solar deity is a Jewish man. I don't even care if it was built on lie it was a good enough lie to unite the empire.

The unmarried priests thing isn't core Catholic teaching. It's not like abortion, gay marriage or the divinity of Christ. It's not completely beyond the bounds of possibility that it could be suspended for the sake of remote Amazonian tribes

the pope is supposed to defend the church, not change it. hes supposed to have an answer to every attack that satan throws at the church to discredit it, he is not supposed to give in to satan whenever satan challenge him.

Literally nothing wrong with this, every other Christian denomination allows it

Pope is only infallible when speaking Ex Cathedra.

Where have any of (you) been? The Catholic civil war has been going on for some time now.

As long as they don't want to marry little boys. Someone should look at the fine print, just in case.

Only well-off women marry priests. It's social status.

On the one hand,
> Some of our best and brightest people become priests, and them not breeding is a major loss for the gene pool
> Would probably boost number of priestly vocations
> Good optics
> Priests used to be able to get married
On the other hand
> No evidence that priestly celibacy contributes to degeneracy
> Less time for learning, prayer and service
> Not enough money to raise a family on a priest's salary

This.

What a retarded burger post

Ok, so here what I gathered from the article
>The pope has filed a request to discuss whether or not to ordain married men of great faith at the behest of a Brazilian bishop
>if this were to happen, it appears (from the article at least) that this would only apply to Brzil
>this is in response to a shortage of priests

Not a major happening, but worth discussing since this will be brought up in the synod

Maybe that's the problem

That whole celibacy thing was a bunch of malarkey anyway. The Vatican knows damn well Jesus was married had sex and has offspring. That is what the holy grail really is.

I hate Francis as much as the next guy, but read your bible.
>1 Timothy 4:1-5
>The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
God wants you to get married, period.

Don't blame Spain, blame (((basques)))

>cucklics
>not pagan heritics
If this isn't definitive proof that catholicism is the Whore of Babylon, I don't know what is.

Do any faggots in this thread even read?

>The pontiff took the decision to put a partial lifting of priestly celibacy up for discussion and a possible vote by Brazilian bishops following a request made by Cardinal Claudio Hummes, the president of the Episcopal Commission for the Amazon, Il Messaggero newspaper quoted the sources saying.

>Cardinal Hummes reportedly asked Francis to consider ordaining so-called viri probati, married men of great faith, capable of ministering spiritually to the many remote communities in the Amazon where there is a shortage of priests, and evangelical Christians and pagan sects are displacing Catholicism.

Only Brazil. Only for buttfuck savage towns who are starting to go heathen.

>5555
check the fine print

truth,St. Patrick was married himself for instance

Orthodox Priests can be married but they can't get married after taking their vows.

I agree with this. then they will stop molesting little boys.

Its anti satanic for them to allow priests to marry.

In the satanism world, they prefer the controlled to be single AKA no family because a man will usually choose his family over the organization he belongs to. (more controllable.)

this is good.

The real church died at 1453.Nothing but shills from then .
State and religion should never be separated in a society .
Have fun dealing with yet another jewspiracy ,like there is a lack of.

Didn't priests used to marry like a thousand years ago? The only reason the church stopped allowing it was because they would receive some land/money from the church or something like that.

Usually there's only one pope around and the other ones aren't able to respond in a timely manner.

Might have something to do with the fact they're usually dead but the jury is still out on that one.

Ideally you don't want to be trash talking other Christians unless you have good reason to do so. It is afterall not very Biblical.

Anti-pope Sarah needs to rise up against this heretic.

What are you doing talking to a pastor, Antonio?

Greek Orthodox are irrelevant compared to Russian Orthodox, deal with it. The center of Orthodoxy is Moscow, come back when you control Constantinople

>I don't know what ex cathedra is
Angloid ape

>Religion in 2017

kek

i'm kinda proud

pope Francis is the final redpill

the reason against marriage in the past was nepotism for children in the powerful Church. the Church doesn't run things anymore so I think this is a good move to attract more men to the priesthood.

Orthodox priests can already get marrried

I don't know why it took them so long. Catholic doctrine has held that priests don't have to be perfectly godly to do god's work since the donatist heresy 1500 years ago

>actual headline is "Pope raises prospect of married men performing priestly functions"
Fuck off with your lies, OP.
This is about married men being given responsibilities within the church, not priests becoming married.

Quotes:
>Francis has placed a request for a debate over allowing married men in the Amazon region of Brazil to take on some priestly responsibilities, in a controversial move that is likely to outrage conservatives in the Church, Vatican sources say

I read Dan Brown's larping faggotry too

no amount of praying can save you from a bunda

Nuh-uh

this is actually a positive thing

but seems to me vatican will try to reunite with our eastern brothers in the near future if they resolve some ecumenic issues they have

FUCKING KIKE!

this. catholics never new Christian. It was always made as away to unify Rome by adding pagan elements and rituals to it's doctrine. Even going as far as to allow popes to do anything.

Martin Luther was correct. The (((church))) is of the devil.

BUNDA

The Pope actually following what the Bible says concerning marriage? That's rare, also lol @ outraging the die hard catholics.

Catholics are heretics because they believe a man must do good works to go to heaven, but all our work is vain and had not Christ died for us we would all doubtless go to hell. Seeing how it is only Christ that saves why do some men say that you must also do good works to be saved when it is by faith in christ alone only that by which a man is saved?

Catholics do not trust in Jesus Christ because they put the teachings of men before the teachings of God

When will brainlets understand that all religion is man's evolved guess about the universe that changes with time?

at least catholics make a profit while swedes just give their kids out as welfare

>Cuckolics just barely catching up to Orthodoxy

Get that boy cock out of your mouth and stop washing nigger feet and maybe you'll be based as us one day.

And on faith and morals, this is discipline.

lefty catholic where always heretics in my hart

wtf m8...
Christianity is greek fucktard.

the scorned only-greek speaking jewry decided to fuck the kikes for not accepting them .

look up the jewish civil war after being introduced to superior greek way of life.
yr welcome.

Wow. For once, I have no problem with something this false pope is saying. The only reason priests were not allowed to marry began waaaay back when children would claim church property as their own when their fathers would die. So, the Catholic Church got tired of their shit being "inherited," and declared priests could not marry.

This might be good. We might get more good men, and fewer repressed faggots that give in to their desires and diddle choir boys.

>State and religion should never be separated in a society

I keep coming back to this idea and as much as it pains me I am starting to believe the enlightenment was a mistake. Man needs a single unified system, even if it is built on some lies. It may be a lie but that does not make it false. A lie can often be more true.

This.

Fuck off heretics, stay with you pope cucktolics.

I met a guy once who came to my town to observe the local (Greek) Orthodox church. He was a Russian, working for the Russian church. He also looked like he had AIDS.

so just like CAtholics?

Shut up Jesuit

>we wuz Byzantines n shieet dawg
not anymore

>based Orthodox
We wouldn't be in this situation if our Orthodox brothers stopped bickering over authority when the Empire was around.

Never thought about it this way. It does seem weird that someone who have no life experience with family matters should be a moral and spiritual guide for the community.

I'm all for it

God said that a man needs a wife

Only reason marriage was banned was because nobles kept trying to keep church power in their families

the Pope is not infalliable when he speak ex cathedra, the pope is a man and all men be as reprobates but Christ save them. For a man to exalt himself in the position of God and to claim to be God himself is the level of pride only the devil has, the pope is satanic