Former german territories

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about what savages the russians were when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. How they butchered all their cattle and how they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. The worst part was when my grandmother visited her home after the fall of the wall and the poles which now lived in it wouldnt let her enter to get a last look in her past. How is this fair, Germany should get its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Show your flag, you are a pole or russian.

60% of memeflag fags are polish

Those germans should be happy that they got only expelled for their atrocities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

You will never ever EVER get lost territories back you filthy subhuman german swine

A pole in brittian, i knew it. We will get them back sooner or later.

Im scared of german nationalism

nobody cares, now you have merkel. fuck you.

I hope all germans die, and then I get reminded of how they're en route to displacement in 1 generation

fuck germany

S

I'm not polish you stupid cunt. I'm British born, raised in Ireland. You can neck yourself as far as I am concerned you autistic cunt.

This. Start shit, get hit.

You should have fought harder Muhammad 8^D

Nice ass

>start fight you can't win
>lose
>cry

we didnt start the war, the eternal anglo forced us to defend our self.

fucking anglo, of course you dont want a happy germany.

Yep, the german refugee crises fleeing from the Russians was the worst in history.

My grandfather got out on the last train in Konigsburg. He said their were dead bodies on the train and people had to be buried in the snow on the roadside, also sitting out the windows, because the train was so packed with people and was delayed significantly during the chaos in those final days of the war.

After he made it to Bavaria he had. Harrowing experience when he was going on a train to school, the train was strafed by the Americans.

He had to stop going to school after that for fear of his life. During American occupation the rations were only 500 calories a day!!

He told me canabalism and cat-dog eating were common.

People say Germans have too much guilt for world War 2.

The only guilt I feel is that we lost.

>We didnt start the war

What about annexing Czechslovakia and directly invading Poland despite being told not to.

Then invading the Netherlands and Belgium.

What did you mean by this Muhammad?

Ummm no sweetie, the anglo didn't force you to invade every neighbour or to start shit with Russia. You have only yourself to blame.

Cannibalism in germany? Thats a first time i hear about this. Can you drop me some reading about it

gonna have to report you to merkel, sorry

My Grandmother told me russians jumped on their train when it drove slow and they robbed the people of their last belongings at gun point. My Grandfather told me the Russians shot their window in and forced them out naked in the bitter cold in the middle of the night.

Meant for

love this

We only annexed the german speaking parts of Czechslovakia. We got forced into a war with poland, Netherlands and Belgium since they was anglo vassals. We just wanted our corridor to koenigsberg back.

How about when the Kaiser sent Lenin back home to genocide the Russian people?

What about invading their homeland?

What about killing the Tsar and his family? Destroying his country.

100 million people died and Germans still think they're holier than thou.

God is a merciful God. The Russian people are bouncing back while German is drowning in Islam and refugee semen.

Tell more such stories. I really enjoy them.

You lost the war faggot, you want this clay back, you gonna have to start another war.

i hat anglos so god damn much
fucking jew cucks

>German speaking parts.

I didnt know Czechs spoke German or was part of German :^).

You literally just annexed the whole of Czechia and then made Slovakia a client state of the Reich.

What about invading Yugoslavia what's your justification on that one?

What about Scandinavia?

WE DINDU NUFFINZ JUS NEED MO LEBENSBRAUM FO DEM ARYANS MANG DAS RITE MEIN UBERMENSCH :^)

Should post the one about how German women literally lifted their skirts and opened their legs for the invading red army. It was really funny.

>you gonna have to start another war
do you realy want to get genocided again? we can solve that peacefully

>war=genocide
I knew that Germans are sick

You and what army?

Your refugees and your broomstick brigade?

Top fucking kek. Your """"""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""" cant even defend your country or women how much more invade a country of masculine patriots.

You gonna send your T*rkgay army?

never understimate germany, last time you understimated us and thought you can bully us we almost defeated the whole of europe.

>jewpedia
>real crimes

>almost
just kys, you will safe everybody's time

That time you were powerhungry dictatorship and now you are cucked pacifist with globalist leaders

That was what 70 years ago? This time your neutered. Your countrymen hate themselves and their country.

What you gonna do about it Niemcy?

Are you going to sweep our cities with your broomstick brigade? or unleash your rapefugee special forces?

Whats it gonna be Hans? Muhammad and his rape brigade or Hans the transvestite and the sweeper squad? How can faggots and Muslims ever invade Poland hahahahaha

>How is this fair, Germany should get its old territories back
What for? Prussia wasn't as developed as western Germany, german industry is concentrated in the west, south and a little in Oberschlesien

Former Prussia = lakes and meadows
Western Pomerania = average lvl of development
Danzig is always nice
Niederschlesien - it's controlled by Germany economically anyway

my grandfather told me that the nazis treated him better than the soviets treat the germans he said they were so evil after the war he said he saw 10 russian soldiers raping a 12 year old girl she was german

Soon in the next war we will rape Germans again. My grandfather fought in the war and probably sired a couple of half German bastards. Pretty based.

dont start wars you cant finish

from acquaintance I got told a story about their home city. There was a corn field which was named "the rape field" becouse russians raped and murdered little kids and womens in there

Based. Hopefully there will be another war so we can you again. This time there will Half Turkish Half Syrian Half German bastards all over the place.

I really want to fuck Muslim women. Hmmmmm so delicious.

>Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion.
They weren't enough.

>Grandmother told me about what savages the russians were
Not savage enough.

>when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig
They didn't pillag eenough

>How they butchered all their cattle
They should've claimed and sold the survivors

>how they raped her mother infront of her eyes
They shouldn't have allowed any witnesses to survive

>We Germans are the real victims of WW2
Of course you were. You were just sitting there, minding your own business when suddenly the enemy invaded from two sides without provocation. Oh wait, that's not Germany. That's Poland. Poland should reach to the West Bank of the Elbe and France & the Netherlands to the East Bank for all they suffered under German yoke.

better be friendly, if the sea level wont stop rising you are soon a refugee in germany.

Stop acting like animal you cunt

they were absolutely evil i feel bad for the innocent germans who died by the russians because in the end of a day i am german and always will be and i am proud of it my great grandfather
fought in ww1 for germany

It's okay to act like a barbarian towards Germans they're not even human. There is no sin when you do what is inhuman to animals.

There is literally nothing wrong with butchering and raping pests.

jungle monkey just fuck off the finish your banana

Tell me more stories of Russians raping Germans. I am stroking my cock so hard so nice. Nothing more excites me than animals being treated like such.

Experience shows that refugees don't have to be friendly. Once the sea level rises I'll be entitled to gibsmedat and nubile German pussy. I bet the idea of me fucking your girlfriend turns you on, huh?

Treffen sich ein Internist und ein Psychiater. Der Psychiater grüßt: „Heil Hitler!“ Darauf der Internist: „Heil Du ihn! Du bist doch der Irrenarzt!“

Imagine assraping a wailing 10 year old german loli and slicing her throat just before reaching orgasm. As her ravaged rectum contracts around your stiffed cock in final agony the last thing she sees before passing into nothingness in her younger sister tied up in the corner that will meet the same fate.

Living the dream.

That's what you get for ruining Europe, again. The worst part you're doing right now too! I mean, fuck off Hanz and let us live in peace

I'm actually Russian. Im glad you kikes fled the USSR. Too bad Stalin died too early he would have put you in progroms and work camps. Would have genocided you filthy parasites.

Dear good Lord, please make me dumb,
that I don't go to a concentration camp.
Dear good Lord please make me deaf,
that I don't tamper with the radio.
Dear good Lord please make me blind,
that I think everything is fine:
If I'm deaf and dumb and blind,
I am Adolf’s favourite child...

Śmieć

She should call herself lucky to have a cock up her ass. girls her age only dream of it.

why did the russians take east prussia from germany?

If you start and lose 2 world wars youre going to lose some land. Actions have consequences.

Good movie.

This is all because Germans have been fucking retards and don't know when to stop grabbing land from others

You both sound like ukrainians

>How is this fair, Germany should get its old territories back.

why? you will just give it to Africans and muslims.

Allies gave it to them. Probably not expecting the USSR to collapse. We actually offered it back to Germany in the 90s but they declined.

By treaty Germans rescind all their claims of their former territories.

>Czechia
Wasn't annexed. Was made into a protectorate. The geopolitical situation at the time demanded it
>Yugoslavia
Joined the Axis for three days. A British backed coup overthrew the king (The Soviets were also involved) Yugoslavia then became allied aligned instead.
>Scandinavia
German intelligence caught wind of a British plan to invade Norway and Sweden under the guise of aiding Finland in the Winter War to open up another front against Germany and deprive her of her vital iron ore resources which all came from Narvik (Norway) and Sweden. The Germans literally got to Norway just before the British (As intended) Churchill designed the plan himself and just like Gallipoli it was a massive failure.

>We actually offered it back to Germany in the 90s but they declined.
its a myth which isnt true

>By treaty Germans rescind all their claims of their former territories.
becouse we were forced to, if we wouldnt we werent allowed to reunite.

A true Russian hates Germany. Germans orchestrated the rise of USSR and the genocide of Russians. Also because of Germans we lost our empire and almost lost our religion and way. Germans released the devil Lenin and destroyed everything. How can sane person forgive them?

Youre not getting synderjylland back you kraut

No.
No Germans there NOW so its not your clay. Make due with what youve got.

Slesvig and Holsten belongs to the Danish crown.

German cucks and their muslim pets needs to be eradicated.

No one who is talking about raping and killing children with delight is sane.

Get lost, in 50 years from now we will reign in Germany the Heart of Europe, we will fuck your women and kill your children.
Slavic people will cheer once we wipe out germanic scum hell they will be helping us in the end, African/Arab/Slavic Alliance will reign supreme over New Europe.

you can keep it

Czechia was annexed only Slovakia was made a protectorate.

Still didnt explain the low countries or Denmark.

They were literally neutral.

>BBBBUT MUH GGGGEOPOLIICS ITS OKAY WE IF WE DO IT

Literally sound like an Amerishart explaining their invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan

For Christmas 1944 Göring wanted to run naked through berlin so that the population can finally see fat and flab again

You will be first to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

We fought on the wrong side. Everyone accepts that now. Except Poles, but they soon will once the EU fills their country with shitskins.

please more qts user

why I just said you can keep Europe

He said it was just rumours at the time, never confirmed.

I don't believe it actually

>annexed czechia
Sure thing you jungle monkey that's why it was literally called PROTECTORARE BOHEMIA AND MORAVIA

source?

Russia literally started WW1.

It is only payback for what they done to our countries.

You think you can invade other peoples countries, destroy their homes, rape their women, butcher their countrymen, and destroy their way of living and not seek revenge.

I read the struggles of my countrymen only disgust and pure hatred of Germans.

No we didnt Austrians did by having a very harsh ultimatum on to Serbia.

>Denmark
Was used as a launching platform to get to Norway
>Low Countries
Going through the Maginot Line would have been suicide for both sides. The Belgium High Command was already in meetings with Allied High Command discussing defense and attack strategy since everyone knew the Germans would have to go around the Maginot. It was a modified version of the Schlieffen Plan from WWI. The Netherlands was included for easier maneuverability. The reasoning behind this decision was that if France surrendered then Britain would immediately follow therefore anything strategy that caused the Fall of France the fastest was the most viable. Neither Western or Northern Europe was slated to be occupied for long. The war was not meant to be sustained for so long
>Czechia was annexed
As I said before. Protectorate - The Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia to be exact. Slovakia was made a puppet state.
>They were neutral
So was Iran but that didn't stop the USSR and Britain from invading it for it's oil reserves.

Yes.
My Grandmother was also born in that area (near Kolberg), she too had to flee from the russian and polish untermenschen.

´
>The eternal anglo
>behind every shedding of the blood of whites.

How long did it take last time?
Like two hours?

IT WAS A PROTECTORATE AND SHIT.

Nazis are the most deluded people in the worldm

That didn't have anything to do with Russia, just like Poland didn't have anything to do with Britain and France.

source for?

lmao

No, you fucking retards would just use that land to house more disgusting sandnigger savages you fucking cucked cunts.

At least Poland will keep it white. You dont deserve a fucking thing.

Still doesnt justify anything they did. Im glad my grandfather fought hard against the nazi scum.

Appreciate the insight however.

This isnt exuse for cruelty. You have some nigger tier morality bro

germany should be cleansed and give to poland at this point desu senpai