French feminist try to kill police and their family

At night of last October 26th, an arson had destroyed four cars staffs of gendarmes and a motorcycle within the gendarmerie of Meylon, in Isère, near a residential building.

They explain in particular to have padlocked the access to the parking lot of the gendarmerie, in particular " to make a joke for fire brigades ", and used ten liters of gasoline.

bfmtv.com/police-justice/l-incendie-a-la-gendarmerie-de-meylan-revendique-par-un-groupe-feministe-1291935.html

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/lola-naymark-nude-au-fil-d-ariane-2014-3671058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did she surrender thought

you can't post that webm without giving source

Stop browsing /gif/, faggot.

SAAATANA

Lola Naymark

>/gif/

/fit/

sauce?

Brace yourself Jean-Pierre I'm getting myself a french girl

>dat jiggle

Would ruin on a nightly basis.

MUST.NOT.FAPPPPPPP

Dear God I would bury my head between those cheeks and fall asleep like a bear going into hibernation.
>Safe and secure

Would cum all over like the degenerate I pretend not to be

>Feminist try to kill family
>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
>Everybody talk about the webm

Sup Forums in 2017

user, pls. I'm trying to start nofap.

> "trying"
> "start"
I know you can be stronger than that.

Don't pretend like you didn't know exactly what you were doing when you posted that webm

mummy

Mate, Sup Forums is unironically probably the most virgin board there is. Larping as a Nazi doesn't get you a lot of girls. It's hard to talk about things, when your balls is as blue as a smurf. That webcam made our teenage hormones go into overdrive.

Once I finish the bottle of lotion. Gotta get my money's worth out of it.

reminded me of my gf

feels good man

Soooo. we know who did it? Why are they not dead yet?

Question for you: what color does a smurf turn when you choke it?

People were talking about this on JVC this morning. Anyway give source please

Who's she?

Idk but I know when I choke my pee pee, white stuff cum out

never post a image/gif/webm more interesting than your OP
its literally like a fucking given
now post sauce

>teenage
Sup Forums in 2017

for real tho who is that in the webm god damn

Let me guess - the ones who did it are still out there, or will be released soon.

Hi, animal rescue here. I see a whale has washed up. How may I assist?

Id eat her ass big time

God fucking damn it this thread is thirsty. I'm outta here

>tfw never seen a naked female IRL
I-it looks so soft...

>dat jiggle

Just look at that woman user, christ

provide a source please !!!!

No wonder white women age so badly when they bake themselves in the sun like this.

xhamster.com/videos/lola-naymark-nude-au-fil-d-ariane-2014-3671058

lol @ 00:33.. poof shes gone, wtf

You're watching a French movie here, expect degeneracy and shit quality.

Well, what percentage of Sup Forums grew up on late-night cinemax - degenerate and shit quality with 15 minutes of nudity per 1:30 hr movie?

Also, Feminism is a mind virus.

(NEVER make the picture more interesting than the topic...n00b.)

I know I did. And any other Ausfags that watched SBS late at night will know what I'm talking about.

I've finally broke guys

I'd settle down with a girl and forgive her past even if she was a slut as long as I don't have to be a cuck or as long as she doesn't cheat.

too bad even this is too much to ask for

i want a phat ass redhead gf, i want to earn it, i need to, i need the real thing, the dignity of a relationship or sex, of her smile.

i can't live like this when these women exist

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'M GOING TO LOSE IT AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I have a phat ass redhead white girl wife. She fucked a lot, and then then settled down. So?

"The child is the father of the man."

>I'd settle down with a girl and forgive her past even if she was a slut as long as I don't have to be a cuck or as long as she doesn't cheat.
Here's the thing. We judge women who are sluts because they are the women who will cheat.

Sluts show poor impulse control, low self esteem, and a general disregard for the consequences of their actions. All factors very common in adulterers.

A slut is just a cheater that hasn't been given the opportunity to cheat yet.

Also, don't fall into the trap that Sup Forums is unified in any particular viewpoint. There are plenty of fine women that changed after 22y/o. If they haven't changed past about 27, then IMO they're too fucked up to tolerate. Go to a church.

Yep. This is a pertinent counterpoint. I've seen infographs, which I believe, that indicate that there is a strong correlation between sexual partners and infidelity.

That's why you need to fish in an area with mature (in sensibility, not age) women.

Adding onto this because I feel that I haven't really flushed out the idea, this is the reason you have a sinking feeling in your gut when you learn that a girl you're with "used to be" a slut.
Deep down on an instinctual level you know that she's liable to cuck you because she's incapable of controlling herself.

Don't be a cuck, stay away from sluts.

Sup Forums is fucking dead...

Sup Forums is dead, everyone moved on who mattered in life