The future of your country belongs to Mexico

Don’t forget that you Nazi faggots.

Only Cali, texas, arizona and new mexico

who pays for the welfare checks?

I didn't know that the future of Italy belongs to Mexico

Mexicans are perfectly fine and traditional people outside of California and major cities.

Entire cities in Kentucky are nearly 100% mexican and they're all hard working and honest and the people of Kentucky dont hate them because they arent gangbangers like the negros in Louisville.

Mexicans ad whites unite against the kikes!
Hicks and spics fighting jewish tricks!

Why would you even want that? Mexicans dont even like mexico.

>mexican intellectuals

hate to bring reality to you but spics sided with the nazis.

I see 7 devout Catholic skinheads who hate niggers & muslims.

Crack on Mexicano.

The circus have arrived to the city muhahahah
They look like clowns.
Pathetic how adults chose to dress that way, there's flies in a garbage bin with superior intellect than those clowns.

this, mexicans get bald as a homage to skinheads and neo nazi’s. mexicans are allied with white supremacist organizations in cali.

Nobody cares about Italy. This isn’t the 1500s.

this photography speaks.

it says "ey holmes"

gtfo of my country you filthy cockroach wetback.

t. beaner

OP is a Mexican cocksucking faggot.

Those beaners in baggy clothes always make me laugh. It's like they're living caricatures of themselves.

I bet before the picture was taken they all made fun of that guy in the middle because he forgot his black gloves on the dresser.

Considering they're all wearing sunglasses, the future must be bright

lol. They're ethnically cleansing blacks from Southern/Northern Cali kid. GODSPEED SUR13.

>implying mexicans will ever get to my great Upper Midwest

Mexishits can't handle below 40 degrees, let alone -20F excluding the windchill of -40F

That's not in the best interests of mankind, you disgusting subhuman. Lick the boots of your masters at CDMX a little more, dumb slave.

T. Pedro.

Go fuck yourself spic monkey.

Not if we have our way.

Exactly. This OP is braindead.

I like mexicans. They arnt manipulated by jews

eh mexicans aren't all that bad. atleast their women are sexy

They arnt Aryan. But can be Honorary Aryans

Mexicans are too dumb to see they were colonized by Mexico City and they celebrate this country as if it wasn't a shithole. Those "Mexicans" in the US must be very stupid to keep their loyalty to chilangos. Public education doing its thing. Fuck Mexico.

Friendly reminder that we aren't leaving, YOU are.
#LegalizeAll30Million
#Reconquista
#NoWallHighEnough

*As long as they stay in their own shit hole countries

I care about Italy. And you gotta come though me to get to them. That will not be comfortable for you. Trust.

America should take advantage of the racial hatred between nigs and spics to clean up their country of shitskins

Not every mexican bows down to jew media and follows gangsta rap culture

How are these niggers not in shackles for this? lmao such honor deficient creatures, King Leopold had the right idea.

This is the problem. Calling non whites niggers and shitskins create more enemys. All races must allie and fight against the jew and segragate and form their own pure countries were they can thrive. Whites should be red pilling brown people on the juden not bashing them.

spics are fine

out of all the webms on this site, I've never seen someone get that much blown out of water. I mean he got clusterfucked, and went LIMP. What the fuck did he say to deserve that. Even the nogs were like "wtf." It's like he played dead or something.

You aren't fooling anyone pedro. Fuck off back to Mexico.

Gas the spics.

Damn look at all those FBI agents

Wouldnt be a good idea if mexicans and white americans came together and purge fags, jews, capitalist, drug dealers, retard inferior genes instead of hating each other?

I think that he was mocking the midget. That's why you see so little sympathy from the onlookers. Even among his own "compadres."

>allied

You mean Aryans are the Mexican Mafia's bitches in prison?

This fucking thread.

Why would Mexicans even want this? Mexico is a fucking shit hole. This is likely why you're grandparents or whoever left that third world mess of corruption, poverty, and idiots.

Mexicans love Mexico so much, but when they are threatened with maybe having to go back it's like a death sentence.

If you can't separate values, culture and ideology you can't discuss politics

I'm here to shitpost not try to convince larping retards of something.

truth

Manlet syndrome strikes again. Day of the "you must be this tall to ride" when?

You're the cause of this retarded meme.

Spics are /ourmutts/

OP, either you get your ass down here and help prove things or you behave as a good American. If you are going to ruin the US just because of your identity issues then you are the one in the wrong.

We don't have those beamers here in Texas

Those are Cali faggots

I don't really care if I get a hot latina wife, I hate your awful bait though.

Sage.

Imagine suddenly all mexicans die of emphysema
>us loses millions of illegals, minimum wage goes up, tuition goes down, healthcare rates go down, less blacks in jail because now they can do shitty jobs instead of selling drugs, more niggers can go to school instead of wellfare spics getting placed into their classes, more shitty housing for poor people, more social security
>us loses all its family owned mexican restaurants but we still have all the tex mex ones so it's pretty much the same
>less lexus sc300s with shitty rims driving around
>no spanish music on the radio that we cant understand
>despacito isnt top 100 billboard anymore
>hillary loses all her voters
>less soccer, more NA sports like basketball and hockey and shit
>less crime in shit places like california
what else would improve

This just seems like a wildly uncomfortable and unpractical outfit.

lol first actual mexican to post calls out op in fuckin english.

they just want to be long.

>The future of not-Mexico belongs to the Mexicans
What the fuck, Juan?

My compromise is to truth, and Mexico is a fucking lie.