URANIUM ONE IMPLODING

POSSIBLE HAPPENING!!! WH user PLEASE CONFIRM. Wouldn't it be interesting if we found out the Uranium One Deal somehow contributed to the success of North Korea's NUKE program?

thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sjllX
mintpressnews.com/cooking-books-dod-hud-defrauded-taxpayers-of-21-trillion-from-1998-to-2015/232905/
businessinsider.com/china-wants-yuan-as-oil-market-currency-2017-10?amp;utm_medium=referral
nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html
youtu.be/4pevlCr0TWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bomp

uuh

i wouldn't put it beyond the cunt. she has NO ethics. NONE.

Shows that it was sold to "Europe and Asia."

self bump
geez, this is a legit question. If Uranium One helped NK, the Obama admin would be in HUGE shit.

WH user here: You're all faggots

shut up faggot, trumps going to jail

yeah, WH user would redirect the information instead of deflecting. Nice try, shill.

This is a nothingburger and I would like to remind you that reading this material online is a criminal offence. Only cable news like CNN can be trusted to explain to you what happened with the Uranium One deal. Hint - not much. Stop wasting your time.

when shills come out of hiding, a "nothingbuger" is a somethingburger.

archive.fo/sjllX

Here's the contract for the freight company to move the uranium.

"nothingburger" is a dead giveaway. DC/NY lingo.

Back in 2014 some journalist saw crates from Dow Chemical (a Canadian company) while in N. Korea.

so someone that used to own the company, but sold it to the Canadians, and who had been a long time supporter of the clinton foundation, and was a billionaire, gave 130 million to the Foundation (which Hillary also donates millions to and has never taken any money from, in a huge contrast to how Trump illegally used his "charity") a year before she gets to be Secretary of State, which makes her head of one of nine departments (including the FBI and Joint Chiefs) that have to approve the sale of the Canadian company to a Russian company, although she does not have personal veto or power of approval, and she never voted on the committee or attended it because it was just another thing that her massive department was handling, and so this proves that she personally sold uranium to the russians.

except they cannot export it without a government approval. and really they wanted to buy the Canadian company because it also owned mining rights in Khazakstan which is where the russians are doing the big mining operation, because the US fields are small and not rich and not a big issue in world mining terms.

but that makes it all her fault that the government lost three tons of uranium and plutonium years before she became Secretary of State.

ok it is a nothingburger.

Neither NK or Iran have uranium within their borders. So they would need to get it from somewhere.

If they got it from the USA, it would be an outrageous scandal.

Good info, user. The plot thickens

You forgot to mention that everybody is also very sleepy. It's time for our daily routine nap.

LOl, - you post something that mentions Benghazi and say it isn't a nothing burger?

oh wonderful. so much fail. and the Clinton Death list (I presume that is the "murder" fantasy?)

wow you really have a conspiracy theory mind (ie empty of rational ideas and truth)

Bundy Ranch standoff was related to Uranium One. My post was archived in 30 minutes about this.

I've wonder how little rocket man got the materials to make a nuke, now I know.

The bigger picture may be that the land seizures corruption is much bigger than Uranium One.

A bigger red pill would be what if kim was just a pawn for the deepstate to have their own nukes and Iran was the deep state setting up another pawn to have more nukes. Hillary has her finger on the red button just turns out they are the ones stores in NK.

no it wasn't. Brady was a freeloading cunt who wanted to avoid taxes and federal fees by grazing his cattle for his profit, on public land. it is nothing to do with Uranium One. he is just a greedy tax dodging leech (a lot like the current president)

Remember the murder of Lavoy Finicum, also related to Uranium One.

Wow a cartoon by a nutcase, well that is just such a good argument and really proves everything, you have convinced me.

Not.

And I will not rest until this is heard. It will go to the internet on many channels, have we got some shitposting expertise.

Fuck yes this is what you are still hiding.

You replied to me twice, under different flags. Shift change at Shill HQ?
>$0.02

bump

Well duh they are fucking being supplied by someone. It's ether
Russia china or obama

What if this is just a tricky way of saying Russia since it's literally in both Europe and Asia

>putin
biggest kike on the planet

Isn't he making the Muslims take over Russian cities with his ridiculous immigration policies?

bump

Science fag question...if the uranium used in a terrorist nuke was mined in the US, are there measures capable of determining where the nuke was made?
IIRC we can examine the isotopes or some shit after a nuclear detonation and identify which part of the world they originated. If they originated in the US, any other way of knowing where the nuke came from? Ruh Roh

Where they came from... meaning where the uranium was mined

My point is that if this uranium got to the black market and a nuke was made with it by a foreign power, we'd never know what country it came from.

yes, there are signatures.

this was (allegedly, from what i've gathered) why mueller took a sample to russia - to compare signatures with what they had/found.

All I want is for Hillary to face justice. It's all I have ever wanted. It's the reason I backed Trump, not to support him but to oppose her.

Trump is a FUCKING IDIOT for not prosecuting Hillary when he had the chance. ALL of his recent woes can be traced back to her. The fake Russian conspiracy dossier, the Russian "hacking" narrative in the press, ALL of it comes from Clinton. It's all a distraction to cover for her own failure. It's also a great smear campaign to ruin his presidency.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING IDIOT for not prosecuting her while he still had the chance.

Actually underrated comment. What if the best Korea is actually a front for the cia and (((them))) to use nukes as an covert chip to start pushing around all the major world powers. NK is one and Iran is a backup. They pull the puppet strings from behind a curtain.
Another user talks about having no Uranium in border - so just use U1 to launder Uranium through multiple handlers and get it to NK and Iran. It would explain the speed at which they got from a weak ass bomb to a boosted / H Bomb in a couple years.

Why couldn't the sample be tested in the USA? Why did it have to go to Russia?

Ya think ya hawt shit doncha?

bump

our sample went to russia to test against their sample, as i understand it:

the russian sample of uranium was "found"
implying that at some point it went "missing"
and might have been "stolen" or "illicitly given"

i don't think the russians wanted to bring "questionably sourced" uranium to the police station.

again - as i understand it, could be way off base. perhaps it was the other way around.

>WH user BLEASE GONFIRM
>WH user

greasy fat basement dweller is laughing hard now

So is it possible we could get nuked by our own uranium and never know who built the weapon?

i don't know the results of mueller's comparison, but in theory, officially yes, unofficially no.

I hear this as an explanation of why Muellaer took uranium to Russia. It first came from a shill. I don't buy It. US could have tested it. Its more like tjeybwamtes to verify the sample themselves. Would make sense if they were planning to purchase it.

still time. Podesta hasn't been indicted yet

The military industrial complex needs a constant new flow of bogeymen to justify defense spending and endless war.

^this not to mention diversion away from the 21 trillion missing from government agencies accounting, more looted than would have paid off the 'national debt'.
mintpressnews.com/cooking-books-dod-hud-defrauded-taxpayers-of-21-trillion-from-1998-to-2015/232905/

maybe shill, maybe unfortunately dismissed insider.

hard to say.

we could have tested it if we had it, and sometimes things don't just come when called.

>The bigger picture may be that the land seizures corruption is much bigger than Uranium One.
Wait, what
Pls expand on the land seizures thing

Well technically they would be getting it from Canada :o)

>Wouldn't it be interesting if we found out the Uranium One Deal somehow contributed to the success of North Korea's NUKE program?

Yes, because it would pretty much confirm that time travel is real.

North Korea detonated its first nuclear weapon in 2006, dude. They've had uranium, then, for at least as long as it took to build that first nuke; let's generously say 2 years. So 2004. So the start of Bush Jr.'s second term.

Why does no one have a memory over two years old?

businessinsider.com/china-wants-yuan-as-oil-market-currency-2017-10?amp;utm_medium=referral

what a fucking kike answer
>NONE of it
>except 25% of it

Is she literally stereotyping a Jew? What is the context?

>you can make infinite bombs with just one uranium
>more bombs are identical to less bombs
That's some wierd damage control going on there

SHE IS a stereotype Jew

I don't understand whats so bad about giving putin uranium? he is a good guy.

well duh... NK needed the nukes to continue being our hostile actor puppet thing

Oh. I just thought she was a shape-shifting lizard bitch.

Me thinks china would get in on the action as well and are poised for a takeover of the region.

A tactical strike on us would be necessary.

Obviously North Korea has a continuous source of uranium, or at least a large stockpile. It's just that North Korea's first nuclear test in 2006 MUST mean that the Norks have a source that has nothing to do with Clinton, or indeed the Obama administration. For that matter, one would think that their second test in 2009 happened far too early in the Obama administration to have anything to do with them, either.

Which means that their "success" is most likely independent on whatever's going on with Uranium One.

As well, I frankly just find it more likely that a former Soviet-aligned satellite state with a land border with the former Soviet Union would acquire uranium from a former Soviet state; Russia or Kazakhstan. Or, hell, maybe China. Maybe Kim Jong-il managed to pull one over on the Chinese and convince them they he wanted to make a nuclear power plant.

Obama's NRC aided a foreign company in illegally exporting uranium while lying to Congressmen about it.

How do you sugarcoat that? With $0.50 deposited into your account.

somebody threw a shoe at her
this is her ducking

still a funny pose though

what if clintons gave some material 4 nk already in the 90s?

Bill Clinton paved the way for NK's nuclear program in 1994.

nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html

But wait, i googled this story a year ago and thats why i knew it existed. Just tried again to find this link and now the top result is Politifact saying its false. So maybe it is false, they do have "fact" in their name so they must be trustworthy right?

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS!

youtu.be/4pevlCr0TWQ

They are an enemy.

I understand why you're a liberal now. You're such a filthy troglodyte plebeian that you haven't figured out how ID's work.

note, OP doesn't say Uranium One created NK nuclear program. Says it could have "contributed to the success" of it.

Is Rand Paul /ourguy/?

>has never taken any money from
I can't believe there are people out there who still think this. Lefty/pol/ never disappoints I guess.

bless you sir... some people that actually get it....finally

Obama is Osama and the CIA runs North Korea like a Hollywood nuke-PsyOP

/ourtheory/

Well her husband built them their first nuke plant.

Yes they can trace the isotopes to the mine. Not that anyone would ever admit where it really came from.

>the Uranium One Deal
Trump explains "uranium" to stoopid people.
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/

To produce 20% of America's electricity, we only need 20,000 tons of Uranium each year.

Most of that RosAtom deal's uranium came from other countries

So sort of the plot to that Steven seagal movie: Under Siege

I think that’s plausible and a huge deal but hard for the public to digest. Better off sticking to the original sale with Clinton state dept and seeing where it goes. We got so much red meat we shouldn’t skip ahead and lose momentum via bs plausible deniability

>Give Russians 20% of Uranium capacity conveniently right before the that companies that had racketeering charges out before you donate $145 million dollars to your charity
>That's okay, because she said she was sorry
>Like before Congress about the DNC funding the Piss Gate Dossier
>Thats okay, he said he was sorry
>Have the media lie to people (again) about how none of that Uranium was exported to Europe
>B-b-but FUCK DRUMPF

>trumps going to jail
the mass suicide of libtards is going to be glorious when reality finally kicks in

Big if true, also means I won an argument a few years back.

Don't feed the LARPERS

well, supposedly hannity has some juicy tick tock on obama tonight...I don't think Trump would hesitate to expose this if it were true.