Sup Forums: "Minorities are treated better than white people."

>Sup Forums: "Minorities are treated better than white people."
>also Sup Forums: "Please, please don't let us become minorities!"

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/13/robert-mugabe-threatens-zimbabwes-white-farmers-wi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>please, please let me become a minority in my own damn country

Why wouldn't you want preferential treatment?

If white people became the minority you think the blacks would treat us as good as we treat them? You think they would give us the same gibs?

What preferential treatment exactly should i expect from arabs and africans as an infidel? Prime spot in the gas chamber?

>Minorities are treated better than white people.

yeah, in white majority countries, because we're just that cucked-I mean compassionate

meanwhile in non-white countries their minorities are treated like dogshit

Are you retarded, Jordi?

Minorities in white countries. You fuckin retard.

If you give a mouse a cookie

It's only black and Muslims who are...

Preferential treatment of minorities only occurs if whites are the majority. If another ethnicity is the majority, then the opposite happens.

Sup Forums is obssesd with identity politics while at the same time despising identity politics.

>"Minorities are treated better than white people."

in white majority countries

>also Sup Forums: "Please, please don't let us become minorities!"

Shitskins hate us and what we've accomplished, they'll kill us if they ever take the majority.

>what is the economist's perfect human
>what is the "selfish liberal"

This :(
Convince whites that it's okay to be white and maybe they'll think they can look forward to preferential treatment once they're rare.

I'm sorry guys but I don't see what the big deal is. if you concede that minorities in white countries are treated well then wouldn't a white minority also be treated well in kind?

No, he is not

A. There are advantages to being the ethnic majority in a country, but the reasons for this are not raciss, and therefore should not be attacked as 'structures of privilege' like the left is currently doing.

B. Minority status confers certain advantages in America currently, but this doesn't remotely mean these same advantages will be conferred to white people should they become a minority. It's very likely that whites will be treated as oppressors even after they become the minority, which is a recipe for unmitigated disaster (see: Colonized Africa)

It wouldn't be a white country if white people were the minority.

Because whites treat people well, non-whites do not.

no they wouldn't

Whites treat minorities better.
Niggers have little sympathy for their own kind, they will have less for whites

>white people are the only people in the entire world who treat other races better than they treat themselves
>white people don't want to become that other, disposable race
Really makes you think indeed

>implying everyone is as generous as whites
:DDDDDDD

Yeah. I'm sure Jamal and Üzgür would give me gibs and let me fuck their wife.

depends on who the majority and the zeitgeist is.
It always depends on the people.

>empathetic whites and subversive jews turn "equality" on it's head and force marxist egalitarianism
>somehow thinks low iq blacks, theocratic muslims, and any other group you could think of would return the favor
>have Rhodesia and South Africa as current and recent examples to prove data in a real scenario

Really spins my almonds around. Let's just give up everything!

Here is an example of a white minority in a black majority country, washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/13/robert-mugabe-threatens-zimbabwes-white-farmers-wi/

Please don't lie to us. Shills don't think - they post what they are told to.

this