Whats Sup Forums think of my defaced "It's Okay To Be White" poster...

Whats Sup Forums think of my defaced "It's Okay To Be White" poster? Its the only one left that i could find on my campus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7q9-NabWUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self bump

Put another on top of it. Do it again and again until it stops being fucked with and people just let the statement ''it's ok to be white'' to be posted without having to say something about it or make some retarded comments on it.

Can't bump your own threads, fag

i literally said "self" bump you dumb nigger

to this point i say thats so much work

You literally can't bump your own thread. Posting in your own thread does not bump it. Saying ''self'' doesn't bump your own thread either.
Saged for being a retard. Brainlets don't need more bumps.

you are a dumb kike

>it's okay to be "human"
Inviting in 60 IQ Somalis that believe in Voodoo into your civilized society, isn't human.

Keep on posting them, OP. Sooner or later it will make headlines in your school paper calling it racist, and normies will question why that statement is racist.

>Right wing assumes "Black lives matter" means "Only black lives matter."
>Left wing assumes "It's ok to be white" means "Whites are the only humans."
we deserve everything bad that happens in this country.

>all lives matter

>Love everyone you guize xDDDDD

Why are liberals so suicidally niave? It's like they get off on acting as stupid and noxious as possible.

I think you should fly more that also shows the fst scores of other species with racial divisions and shows our scores in comparison

You can bump your own threads up to 3 times, only on Sup Forums does it not work. You can also sage with an image here.

>Playing the all lives matter card again
we've done that already this is the new bait

Because theyre the people who should be at home learning to cook and sew or sent off to become clergymen.

Society had places for people until we fucked all that up.

imagine my shock

Sup Forumstards am I rite.
Fall fresh out of the Sup Forums board and you think you know everything about every board, embarrassing

>It's okay to be human
are liberals saying that white people aren't human? lol

They contradict themselves so much. Someone just kill them all Jesus.

>call out BLM
>get slated for "all lives matter"

Black Lives Matter! = Good
All Lives Matter = REEEEE RACIST

It's Okay To Be White = RACIST
It's Okay To Be Human = Good

They're saying that non-whites are inhuman.

Only sane person here

>It's ok to be human
Hello there fellow centrists

>hurr durr love and peace
>stop the hate
If these meaningless, worn out catchphrases are all they have to counter us, winning should not be hard at all.

>It's Okay To Be Human = Good
>implying niggers are human

Can you do a social experiment and post some ‘It’s ok to be black’ bulletins in some place and ‘It’s ok to be white’ in others then see which ones get fucked with the most?

nobody sane thinks "black lives matter" means "only black lives matter" my problem with black lives matter is that they think the prison system is inherently racist, they riot every time a black criminal gets shot, and they believe in retarded shit like blacks getting reparations for slavery.

complete waste of time because the outcome is exceedingly obvious

Now point an arrow to that dopey bitch and ask 'So All Lives Matter' then?

Assumptions of outcome based on your political bias. But I do agree with you lol

>it is okay to be human
only in white countries as long as they are white

write:
>these guys support #AllLivesMatter
and draw little arrows pointing at them.

it's assumption of outcome based on basic conjecture, I can 100% guarantee that not only would a sign saying "It's OK to be black" be supported, if a white person/group advocated for it's removal they would be pegged as supremacists.

Fucking this. The cognitive dissonance of both sides is incredible.

literally #alllivesmatter

What you doing rabbi?

>Implying that is wrong

>my problem with black lives matter is that they think the prison system is inherently racist
It is 100% racist. White people and black people use drugs at the same rate, yet black first-offenders are 6x more likely to go to prison on drug charges than white people, who are more likely to get probation/fined/community service. Maybe you should learn some statistics before forming bigoted opinions.
>they riot every time a black criminal gets shot
Oh and I'm sure Philando Castille deserved to die? They aren't upset at the fact that police kill black people, they are more upset that offending officers recieve paid vacations for commiting murder.

Imagine, for a moment, that police shit and killed an unarmed white woman. The officer is sent on paid administrative leave, and is then acquitted of all crimes. Would you not be upset?

>a few minutes a day
>so much work
kill yourself faggot

This movement is dead.

|
|>
|

Whites are the only humans though

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

youtube.com/watch?v=w7q9-NabWUk

It is wrong.

Why are liberals so offended by whiteness?

>Whats Sup Forums think of my defaced "It's Okay To Be White" poster? Its the only one left that i could find on my campus.

Now it's time for us to cross out the BLACK in BLACK LIVES MATTER and replace with HUMAN. Only fair.

omg how autistic to you have to be to make something like this? kys

audible kek

this

kinda hard to love people when they're killing you. it is literally an invasion facilitated by cucks.

no more

go home plebbit

Write All Lives Matter underneath it.

This isn't Sup Forums, fucktard newfag.

College girls did that. Big surprise. They want all dick colors. Whores.

We aren't offended by whiteness. This movement is bullshit because OF COURSE IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE. It has ALWAYS been OK to be white. There has never been 1 point in human history where being white was a disadvantage. Even today, white families have a hugely disproportionate share of this country's wealth, and are offered more opportunities than any other race.

The only people who say that being white isn't ok are SJW tumblerina edgelords.

>Imagine, for a moment, that police shit and killed an unarmed white woman. The officer is sent on paid administrative leave, and is then acquitted of all crimes. Would you not be upset?

I never see whites rioting over unarmed white men being shot.

>Whites use drugs at the same rate

No they don't

>Blacks are more likely to be jailed

Because they commit more crimes

Also they are niggers and should be hung from lamp posts, but I guess that's beaides the point.

>putting up a piece of paper for the security of the white race is too much work for me
lazy nigger

>Its ok to be white
>Instead of ignoring it and simply saying "no shit" everyone has to try to both deny it and include others
And they still wonder why the papers went up Im sure

The jews are being triggered so hard!

Love everyone except whites.

>anti white hate doesn't exist goy!
>blm cares about all lives!!

Gas yourself

>forgetting about the Las Vegas shooter
Should I automatically be distrustful of old white men because of that 1 man? NO? Ok then. I will understand that not all white men are murderous sociopaths, and that all groups of people have violent outliers

Phillandro told the officer he had a gun and then reached for his belt when he was asked not to. The shots fired were justified

>This movement is bullshit because OF COURSE IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE. It has ALWAYS been OK to be white. There has never been 1 point in human history where being white was a disadvantage. Even today, white families have a hugely disproportionate share of this country's wealth, and are offered more opportunities than any other race.

But this is a lie.

Whites are demonized by all major institutions in the west and facing ethnic replacement. They do not have a hugely disproportionate share of the wealth in the U.S.

Despite being the majority population and the U.S. being a country founded and built by whites, Jews have a far higher per capita share of the wealth.

If you agree it's okay to be white...why are you so angry?

Because most old white men aren't mass shooters. All Muslims are Muslims, you dumb cunt.

Scientifically, they are the same species

Niggers are never human

>and are offered more opportunities than any other race.

Call me when corporations and governments have literal policies to favor whites over non-whites.

Most Muslims aren't suicide bombers. Apply your own logic you colossal retard.

Say "white people are human"

This redditor is right.

>There has never been 1 point in human history where being white was a disadvantage.

I can think of many, numerous ones. Neck yourself fag.

The only form of institutionalized racism in the US is affirmative action which is anti-white. There is no other form that is officially institutionalized in corporate and government structure.

Hey buddy, learn how to format your posts.

This

is

not

the

way

to

do

it.

and academic.

enjoy your cultural enrichment, faggot.

>Human
But not white.

wasnt this actually staged?

Right. Most Nazis weren't guards at Auschwitz and barely any Japanese flew bombers over pearl harbour you stupid, illogical cunt.

I'm completely serious by the way. You are actually a stupid human being.

Write on it now "All Lives Matter" right under "it's okay to be human"

Yes, I do remember when the Las Vegas shooter killed 50 people going "FOR OLD WHITE MEN!"

The ideology of oldwhitemanism is really dangerous like that

Hello /leftypol/, BLM is an openly anti-white organisation. It's not a slogan like "it's okay to be white".

most ME muslims support radical groups because denouncing them is tantamount to becoming apostate which is punishable by death/exile
and also because they agree with the terrorists and thing non-muslims are animals who ought to be killed or taxed to death

>both sides

Pick a side, faggot.

Hey buddy, "reddit spacing" is a meme used by rdditors trying to fit in with le old fags.

>being genocided is less work than putting up a piece of paper

JUST SHART MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Just make them say
"ITS NOT
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE"

Then watch the heads explode.

>Philando Castille
You mean that case where it was actually shwon that he was reaching for a gun and covering it with his body so the cop couldn't see? Wher ethe gun was definitely in the compartment, but the ID wasn't?

And he ignored the order?

>before forming bigoted opinions
t. r/politics numale

It's spreading to twityer. I see it posted now in anti-white stories like the NYTIMES article about Thor Ragnaroc

>1 man
1 madman = majority of violent crime statistics, overwhelming evidence of lower IQ within black demographics and overall performance of race in any country they're at

lol you're a literal retard

has blue eyes :thinking:

Using your own handwriting is a bad idea.

false equivalency

>Whites are demonized by all major institutions in the west and facing ethnic replacement.
>muh white genocide
White genocide is a myth. The term you are looking for is "demographic shift"
>[Whites] do not have a hugely disproportionate share of the wealth in the U.S.
Lies. They absolutely do. There are over 1800 billionaires in the world, only 10 of them are black.

>Despite being the majority population and the U.S. being a country founded and built by whites, Jews have a far higher per capita share of the wealth.
Unless you are an Israeli Ashkenazi, you are most likely white. Pic related is a pale, blue eyed Jewish man. Tell me he isn't white and I'll call you either obtuse or retarded.

>If you agree it's okay to be white...why are you so angry?
Being white IS ok. I am angry because it doesn't need to be said. It sounds whiney.