Why do poor, Republican retards vote against their interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.html#Crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_County,_Kentucky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chicago
fns.usda.gov/ops/snap-community-characteristics-illinois
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I bet the crime rate is almost 0% aswell

Low IQs

Still better than Democrat-run zoos.

China.

Thanks to the left shutting down the coal industry.

Of course it is. Less than 1% of white people could imagine a life of crime.

This

>Not real Republicans

interesting, can we get stats on crime in that town?

Some places really do need assistance. How do we help those people?

Honest question, I don't even know how to search for this. When was the last time a GOP Congressman voted against TANF/EBT?

quit food stamp shaming them

>I don't understand numbers

>Labels: Vibrancy is our strength
Kek

point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.html#Crime

>Highest rate
4755 people live in that county
Chicago has a population of 2,7 million people, of those 32 % black.
81,4 % of black households recieve food stamps in Illinois
so 2.700.000 x 0,32 x 0,814 = 703.000
In Chicago alone there are 700 thousand niggers using food stamps and you point out this tiny county. Fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_County,_Kentucky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chicago
fns.usda.gov/ops/snap-community-characteristics-illinois

Niggers and spics want more gibs so they don't have to get a job. Whites in rural, suffering towns want more jobs they don't have to get gibs. For better or for worse they both have to rely on gibs in the meantime.

Only a paleoconservative government will enable real growth and improvements in both rural, working class America, and ghettoes in every dem dominated shithole.

>Find one county this way
>200 people
>totally the same as 85% of niggers being on every form of welfare for generations

They don't. Why do poor anti-white retards vote against theirs? They support (((the 1%))) getting richer and the lack of economic mobility for everyone else.

All that happened here was that a mining town lost it's main source of income. It's only understandable to see it fall out of function.

How the fuck do they feed themselves if they don't steal?

>food stamps

Oh yeah. What's the niggers' excuse again?

CIA niggers never learn.

Fortunately, they glow in the dark.

Because people like my grandfather would rather work until their last day on earth than sit around wasting away.

Most people think they'll die if they stop working.

>99% of this county of 100 white people is on welfare checkmate republicans

Why do they cherry pick a single tiny county of poor people instead of using statistics for the entire nation?

Nancy Pelosi def does

Just once, I'd like to see the fucking spelling fixed on this pic

Why even bother with that? Your media already showed statistics that the majority of the poor vote for democrats. What else can you get with almost all niggers and spics voting your way?

>county with 5,000 people
>Located on coal field
>Dems turn back on coal
>unemployed miners get food stamps
Now, who's interests are they voting against?

Because every liberal knows that living on welfare is soooo much better than having a job.

Anyone?

>well below average
Yep.
Sounds right.

Yet it's 100% safer than the richest black neighborhood

Maybe because they want fucking JOBS and not FOOD STAMPS? Only niggers want the government to support them.

>meme flag
>occupy democrats
>1 post by this ID
sage

>look, this community built solely on coal mining is now poor as fuck after we quit using coal
Wow, what a surprise!

There's some quote out there I'm sure some other not lazy user will dig up, but basically there is a belief that Americans(conservatives)vote the way they do because they view themselves as only temporarily poor. Take it as you will.

Because people don't vote rationally, they vote culturally. Read "Albion's Seed," read "American Nations." No body cares about their economic interests it's all about culture. Poor whites don't want to be on welfare, but they aren't going to leave money on the table.

Poor whites want their welfare cut off.

Then they should have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and gotten new jobs. Instead they started sucking on the tit of welfare. Defend this shit.