DUDE marriage is so bad haha never get married kid

>DUDE marriage is so bad haha never get married kid
>le wife is always right even if she's wrong
Why is Hollywood trying to destroy the institution of marriage over the past century?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/who-really-receives-welfare-4126592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should stop advocating marriage if you will never have a girl to even consider marrying you

make everybody dependant on the state

>mfw red states, full of strong independent 'muricans who don't need no Hollywood movies, have the highest rates of divorce and domestic violence

But he has to believe it’s some external force or else it’s his fault

you wouldnt happen to be referring to states like these, would you? lol

want to know about marriage? watch married with children unironically. if you feel good about being a workhorse that can lose his kids and house if another person decides shes had enough of him, its fine for you. otherwise, stay single or at least unmarried.
>but traditional marriages worked fuck you shill!!!
look up marriage laws over the centuries in europe. in most cases no fault divorce wasnt a thing, and the men kept the house and kids in almost every case. and again, the roastie couldn't just divorce when she got bored of the husband, and cheating was looked down upon and punished by the whole community. modern marriage is totally different. too bad white knight cucks got into lawmaking

ah yes, look at all those black people in Wyoming, Idaho, and West Virginia, all of which are in the top 10 by divorce rate

They also have take more tax dollars in welfare the blue states and contribute less in tax dollars. They have higher rates of teen pregnancy, higher rates of depression, lower literacy rates, higher rates of abortions(lol) and more crime.

Also to be Sup Forums related. Their movies are complete shit (God's not dead). Their art is objectively awful(country music) and is only really good when slyly talking about what a shitty hypocritical place they live in is( Mark Twain). They've also been on the frontlines of trying to censor the edgy as fuck arthouse movies that Sup Forums loves. Something SJW's and nu-males have barely had any impact on.

It's almost like Muh Jeezus isn't an answer for everything.

>it’s another “DA JOOOOOOOOZ” thread

Reddit/the Donald has destroyed Sup Forums

does that mean hollywood isn't trying to paint marriage in a negative light

>Though rates of participation are higher among people of color, it is white people who are the greatest number of recipients when measured by race. Given the population of the U.S. in 2012 and the annual rate of participation by race reported by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2015, about 35 million white people participated in one of the six major government assistance programs that year. That's about 11 million more than the 24 million Hispanics and Latinos who participated and considerably more than the 20 million Black people who received government aid.

>In fact, most white people receiving benefits are enrolled in Medicaid. According to analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation, 42 percent of non-elderly Medicaid enrollees in 2015 were white. However, U.S. Department of Agriculture data for 2013 show that the largest racial group participating in SNAP are also white, at more than 40 percent.

thoughtco.com/who-really-receives-welfare-4126592

Why is the rednecks go to target always black people?

I would have a gf if it weren't for blacks!
I would have a job if it weren't for blacks!
I know that my state is full of hypocritical self righteous deadbeats but it's black peoples fault!
I wouldn't be such a fucking loser if it weren't for blacks!

kys.

yeah thats why im not married yet

>I would have a gf if it weren't for blacks!
>I would have a job if it weren't for blacks!
>I know that my state is full of hypocritical self righteous deadbeats but it's black peoples fault!
>I wouldn't be such a fucking loser if it weren't for blacks!
holy shit these strawmen, also as to the first part of your post it seems you literally don't understand what per capita means

what was the last tv show with a dad who isn't an idiot

add
>But marriage is the greatest thing a homosexual can ever achieve
just to really drive home the hypocrisy.

Because Hollywood is dominated by social liberals who have been on board with the majority of the social engineering over the past 70 years.

They don't want families, only consumers.

Sopranos
Breaking bad

>why is that man not adoring his wife like a pathetic loser
fuck off. be a man. treat em mean, keep em keen.

t.married

He conviently leaves out that most of those red States are filled with niggers

This.

>virgins discussing marriage
holy fucking cringe

>murderous criminals neglecting their sons

you are a virgin

thanks

Virgins shouldn't discuss anything. If you're missing a major developmental milestone then your opinion is worth dog shit

Ive had sex and it doesnt change anything
im still the same loser

>complain about roasties daily
>complain about women JUSTING men with divorces
>also get mad when marriage is portrayed badly

Its not true, your dick sucks up pussy juice and it alters your biochemistry t. Bio major

Cause hymies are trying to destroy Christianity

Catholic Jesus is the answer for everything. Protestant "megachurch" flyover Jesus isn't any good

What is "per capita," dipshit?

>the roastie couldn't just divorce when she got bored of the husband
>and cheating was looked down upon and punished by the whole community
Yet it's gay men who never get married even when they're able to legally. Hint: It has nothing to do with being gay

The Jews already destroyed marriage by giving women undeserved power in all manners of western society.

Marriage was doomed to fail as soon as it became secular. The Jews are simply twisting the knife into a failed institution with propaganda.
Divorce rates are at a 60% high, and children are being born from broken marriages, and men are paying exorbitant fees. Only now are we beginning to see the effects of it and how disillusioned younger generations are going to be towards it. Only way for marriage is to survive is in traditionalist societies where women are subservient, or if its a union of families for property reasons. The idea of "love" being the main motivation for marriage is a capitalist lie that is designed for the man to spend more, provide more resources to account for an arbitrary feeling, to prove one's love. What love actually is, is a chemical reaction that lasts roughly 7 years, when it dissolves so too does the marriage, or at that point it is unbearable.

alhamdullilah, brother

unironically this.

>What love actually is, is a chemical reaction that lasts roughly 7 years

I myself am just a chemical reaction that lasts 70 years, so I guess it seems like a natural thing to me.

T. never been married

>anglican introduce divorce
>Regan introduces no fault divorce
>HURR DURR JEWS AND LEFTISTS RUINED MARRIAGE!!!!

We are all actors playing our roles.

Theres no gurantee you''ll make it to 70.

>Regan is to blame because he introduced a law that was designed to protect abused women

Fuck off libshit

Lol, BTFO

> 20 million Black people who received government aid

Holy fuck, aren’t there only like 40 million black people in the US? Fucking parasites.

He’s right though, retard. Why should a woman be able to fuck over her entire family just because she gets bored and wants to “experience life”? Nobody wants to get married now lol, keep sucking feminist pussy while your population growth goes negative