Absolute fucking madmen

Absolute fucking madmen

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?outputType=comment&utm_term=.86d8c45e0ee8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/
reddit.com/user/fuckkkdrumpf
archive.li/TWcYS
linkedin.com/in/gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/6gOxNwkB1a/?taken-by=gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/BO2nQrCjikl/?taken-by=gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/BNz5LANjMBS/?taken-by=gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/BN5YIOmDW44/?taken-by=gidonfeen
youtube.com/watch?v=F0kfbikw274
geenstijl.nl/5139223/busted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> pic related, it's Sup Forums

It's okay to BE white, it's NOT okay to be a white supremacist. Whites don't seem to understand the difference.

All whites are racist because racism and power plus privilege, the whiteness ideology has changed over and over again over the centuries, your whiteness beliefs are pure bigotry.

No such thing as a "white supremacist." Whites wanting to be free from other peoples are moral and righteous.

>whiteness ideology
It's literally just a simple term to distinguish Europeans from sub-Saharan Africans.

this will become known as the great triggering of 2017

Case in point.

isn't that projection since minorities are jealous of whites and want to be white?

literally not an argument
all other races are allowed to act in collective self interest except whites

It's okay to be orange

WaPo takes the bait. And I can see some Sup Forums operatives in the comments are instilling Poe's Law PsyOps.

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?outputType=comment&utm_term=.86d8c45e0ee8

someone from pol made that reddit thread. are you guys too oblivious to trolling now? what happened

'Nazi propaganda'
It's now nazi propaganda to remind people it's okay to be white?
I am amazed.. is this a troll twitter?

How to recruit more women.
>Same sign
>Change White to Thin

Watch the qt3.14s get red pilled after walking hams scream oppression.

the paper literally says it's ok to BE white, and nothing else. POCmarks are reading their own insecurities into it.

>HWNDU_shitskins.jpg is correct

No other races make it a habit of profiting off of others loss. Which other races colonized inhabited counties? Which other races enslaved other races? Which other races treated other races as subhumans? You say other races act in self interest, but at least they're only interested in themselves, they don't have to genocide other races in order "preserve" themselves. White people are literally a virus.

>whites wanting to live among their own are white supremacists

Lol, good one, cuck. What's it like being unable to think for yourself?

Does the sign say "It's ok to be a white supremacist"?

That's the sweet spot; once enough liberals say it, the normies will start asking themselves why? White guilt is crumbling. Isn't it great?

lel

This.

Did I ever say it didn't?

Don't all commercial printers hide identification codes in printouts these days? Best be careful with printing from, say, an office printer which might lead back to you.

Recommendation: find an SJW-owned printer and run off copies from it. Maybe the dept of diverity at your uni.

>Which other races enslaved other races? Which other races treated other races as subhumans?
All of them.

>No other races make it a habit of profiting off of others loss
Incorrect.

>Which other races colonized inhabited counties?
Did you know that the Bantu are not indigenous to South Africa?

>Which other races enslaved other races?
ALL of them. White are the only ones to end the practice.

>Which other races treated other races as subhumans?
All of them. Whites are the only ones that don't.

>You say other races act in self interest, but at least they're only interested in themselves, they don't have to genocide other races in order "preserve" themselves
African tribes genocide each other quite regularly. It's impressive. Huge kill counts with nothing but machetes.

Your talking about arabs right ?

Alternatively, use stensils and just do outlines by hand if you're REALLY paranoid about it.

>Which other races colonized inhabited countries?
Nevermind that you said "countries" when it could be argued that there were plenty of places that were colonized that didn't have any countries in them beforehand but...

All of them.

The Chinese
The Japanese
The Arabs
The Aztecs
The Egyptians
The Greeks
The Romans
The Persians
The Huns

etc etc etc

You're completely devoid of Historical literacy if you think it has ever been an activity exclusive to a single demographic.

It's okay to BE black, it's NOT okay to be a ghetto thug nigger. Blacks don't seem to understand the difference.

>Not an argument, faggot. You're not in your left wing hug box here, you actually have to make a compelling argument

what

You are talking about Jews, son. This is your first step into the rabbit hole. Tread carefully.

>stencils
I don't use that word very often. Feels bad.

>Don't all commercial printers hide identification codes in printouts these days?

Holy fuck, that is probably the dumbest thing I've read all day. And this is fucking Sup Forums.

I personally think this would work better if it was
>Its okay to be right

Look at em go, desperately trying to shift the blame onto any and every other race to save face. This is exactly what we're talking about. Just own up to it. You've been terrible people for thousands of years and have actively ruined the planet for everyone else, would it really hurt to just chill out for a little bit and let everyone try to undo all the damage you did?

There mere act of saying its ok to be white could be read as there existing a *need* for it to be said. In other words, its easy to read into this poster a claim that social justice has become a movement for everyone but white people, and white people can all FOAD.

Which is exactly what the social justice movement has become, and they don't like being called out on their shit.

Its why the sign is perfect. The sign is triggering but they cannot explain *why* its triggering without giving away their gameplan. It forces them into a nonsensical defense of the mere statement equates to nazism. Which is exactly the nonsensical stance we want to force them into.

The downfall of every absolutist ideology is when its own rigidity is thrown back into its face.

Am I really seeing the left take the position that it's not okay to be white? I assume they will me calling me a vile racist before I'm burned at the stake for being a white? This timeline is nuts dude. I'm going back to sleep.

Are the mods deleting these threads?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

>Fuck facts, just concede to me when I tell you to
You have no power here, faggot.

>"please tell me about other races that do bad shit"
>"Look at em go, desperately trying to shift the blame onto any and every other race"

Can't tell, there were a lot of these threads with an utterly incomprehensible op.

Ah, here we go:

bbc.com/future/story/20170607-why-printers-add-secret-tracking-dots

BECAUSE IF THEY DID, HUMANITY WOULD FALL INTO ANOTHER DARK AGES YOU DIPSHIT. THE WEST IS THE ONLY THING THAT STANDS BETWEEN NORMAL PEOPLE AND TYRANTS. WITHOUT THE FEAR OF WESTERN INTERVENTION CHINESE WOULD LITERALLY GENOCIDE ALL OF AFRICA WITHOUT REMORSE.

Fuck no
white pride, white power worldwide

>you might be identified so exercise caution
>by printing out anti-societal posters using university owned printers under surveillance with many people around

jesus

Absolute fucking shill. Fuck off shill, your kind is not needed here!

This thinks its white.

>Blacks don't seem to understand the difference.

Black people understand it, ghetto thug niggers don't.

but... they do?

seeingyellow.com

Curious if you'll educate yourself and apologize, or double-down when shown incorrect. Impress me.

Every culture killed, colonized and enslaved others, I'd say that whites have been far the nicest and most fair actually. Too fair.

A lot of whites have destroyed lives of millions of native people. For every white person like that there are thousands that have done nothing to your precious non whites and simply want to live their life in wage slavery. 6/10 made me reply.

Waiting for someone to rent a plane and just dump these all over New York.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Not only that but printers have memory. That's why I literally never print Bitcoin or Ethereum paper wallets. It's always better just to copy the address, which I'm assuming you generated on a machine not connected to the Internet, by hand onto a piece of paper.

>someone prints out a piece of paper
>staples it to a telephone pole
>makes a sock account on rebbit a week ago
>every post it's made is not a considered thought, it's an ideological talking point, which is ramped up to extremism
>claims he's received "hundreds of threats" from "alt-right" people for posting the thread
>said thread contained better discourse than the OP
The account is obviously fake and it's being used to try and provoke people. Especially when this stuff is cross posted from reddit to here. It's just like the November 4 antifa thing. They're not planning anything, antifa channels have been silent about November 4. But go on the right wing groups and it's a different story.
I think that elements from right wing groups are attempting to masquerade as lefty/antifa people and groups in an attempt to provoke open conflict.
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/

reddit.com/user/fuckkkdrumpf

I don't care what she is. I want to suck on those titties.

Do you even know where this meme is stemming from? It's made a fringe mostly racist groups, so it's perceived to be a message from them.
Guys like you seem to think that every message is to be taken literal and the entire context behind it is to be forgotten.

>No other races make it a habit of profiting off of others loss
>
x

>Which other races enslaved other for profits
Blacks, Asians, Arabs, Amerindians... Pretty much everyone. Also we only enslaved about 1/3 as many as the Arabs did, and the Arabs/Turks also enslaved about 1 million white people through the barbary slave trade and million more through their conquests into Spain, Anatolia, and the Balkans

Who is Gidon Feen?
archive.li/TWcYS

He worked in the Podesta Group.
linkedin.com/in/gidonfeen

He has photos with Hillary in his Instagram.
instagram.com/p/6gOxNwkB1a/?taken-by=gidonfeen

He is a proud jew and LGBT supporter
He travels around the world visiting babies
instagram.com/p/BO2nQrCjikl/?taken-by=gidonfeen

He dresses as a red dog and reads to children
instagram.com/p/BNz5LANjMBS/?taken-by=gidonfeen

He likes pigs and makes kids videos
instagram.com/p/BN5YIOmDW44/?taken-by=gidonfeen

youtube.com/watch?v=F0kfbikw274

AND HIS FB FRIENDS, PLEASE, HIS FB FRIENDS, THEY REALLY ARE INTERESTING
example:
KIKI ODED
JOEY KRAMINER

HE LOVES HIS BIBI, FIRST LOVE CHILD
HE CAN MAKE THE DOMINOS FALL DOWN

Yeah, man. Only whites owned slaves.

Fucking kys, retard.

Quick question? What is considered white? I was born here but im mexican, I remember putting “white” down as race because nothing else fit.

Yeah, keep thinking that way, antifa.

Centrists and fence sitters are not anywhere near as stupid as you make them out to be.

niggerlover

>Nazis
That word has lost all meaning & punch now
When everyone is a Nazi,nobody is.

>context behind it
There is no context behind the message though. It's meant to be taken at face value, nothing more.

It is.

Yeah I'm sure whoever prints those cares. go to their house and it will be all smiles. If they leave their door open it's free kills.

Every small university department I've ever visited, every one of them, have had wifi printers with security disabled. They don't want to deal with the hassle and nobody cares if someone prints to it. I haven't had to own a printer in years, everywhere I go is an open printer that nobody pays any attention to.

Maybe your uni is different but you make it sound like a swat team is permanently staffed to monitor some $300 HP inkjet.

I know it's bait but it still hurts because there are people that actually think like this.

>This thinks its
an octaroon, she points that out a lot.

What the fuck? Why would you want to distinguish me from my melanin enriched brethren? Fuck off racist!

It's like that all over the internet. People are actively trying to make conflicts happen by acting as a member of the opposite "team" and saying extremely retarded shit.

The only fact that remains today is that African immigrants have ruined Europe and they all need to go. Once we sort that out we can live in peace. Rest of the world is not relevant, only Europe matters.

You're not white, Pedro.

ALL
OF
THEM

>Guys like you seem to think that every message is to be taken literal and the entire context behind it is to be forgotten
The literal is universally ignored.

Looks like a nigger to me.

It depends on who you're talking to, it's not like white people have a gathering of our designated white leaders where we all sit down and talk about what qualifies as white these days.

>American education
Jesus Christ thank God my family moved here when I was a kid , can't imagen being spoon feed shit tier """"" (((education))) """"" & being this historically ignorant

BIG
MULATTO
MILKERS

>le elastagirl mem

>You've been terrible people for thousands of years
You're preaching collective guilt to individualists. You also subscribe to some modern adaption of original sin.

If I am guilty of everything anyone else in my lineage has ever done, then you too are guilty of every crime your ancestors have ever perpetrated. Under your own ideology what absolves you of inherited guilt, but not me from mine?

holy shit, a UN fag that actually understands.

It IS okay to be a white supremacist, because we invent everything and everyone wants to live in our countries.

Heard a report about these showing up on a local high school this morning on WMAL great job anons

>being white is Nazi propaganda
Good good.

A FUCKING HAMMERHEAD

Cute!

>white supremacist
One of the biggest MEME buzzwords there is, nobody (who is being called a white supremacist) is actually a white supremacist.
The word implies that the person wants whites to be SUPREME above other races and rule over the "lesser" races.
But the only thing people in the alt right (or anyone who is called a white supremacist) are arguing is that they want to be SEPARATE.
And supremacy is mutually exclusive to being separate, it really is such a stupid thing to say, call them "white nationalist" or "white separatist", but I guess that is not scary enough.

Is he ok?

leftists and university presidents react as if it is illegal to be white. They claim that it is evil to oppose White Genocide.

Cognitive dissonance does not look pretty.

>did you miss the memo? the point is not to escalate the narrative. the point is the simplicity. the point is to put something harmless out there and let the left eat itself.

>no one should be ashamed of what they are, and the institution of white guilt is in fact, one of the main things that is holding us back from moving into a more egalitarian society.

egalitarian: relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
"a fairer, more egalitarian society"

What an insanely soft, weak as fuck, beta bitch kosher propaganda campaign.
>p-p-please d-don't hate me because I'm w-white...
This campaign is completely submissive and screams of white submission.

I'm not telling people to NOT put up posters, just use your own creativity, don't be limited to 5 words on a white piece of paper, don't let other faggots tell you what's correct and incorrect.

Kosher cunts

Yeah because saying it’s ok to be something is surely something they could send you to Guantanamo for. It’s a good thing this secret code embedded into printers tells the secret police exactly where you live. I’m sure they’re warming up the helicopters right now for an air assault brigade, because exercising your first amendment always gets you sent to Guantanamo.

I can't believe how well this all is going
>shills trying to change the message to make it nazi shit
>actual idiot nazis trying to make it actually racist, fucking up the entire plans
>nobody doing this IRL
none of these things happened. This was very organized and everyone stuck to the plan, amazing

Someone posted this stuff in The Netherlands as well. People raged and changed it just as expected, and a popular and influential right-wing blog laughs at the irony.

geenstijl.nl/5139223/busted/