FBI Arrests Ex-Sheriff Who Said ‘Niggers Are Like ISIS; They Have No Value’

dailycaller.com/2017/11/02/fbi-arrests-ex-sheriff-who-said-nrs-are-like-isis-they-have-no-value/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-RvNS7JfcMM
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage garbage clickbait slide threads.

What did they arrest him for? Hopefully not for exercising his 1st Amendment right of Free Speech?

no

>getting arrested for speech

unconstitutional, get SCOTUS on this I cant wait for lefties to get btfo

"The FBI arrested a former New Jersey sheriff and charged him with hate crimes Wednesday for allegedly smashing a hand-cuffed black man’s head in a doorjamb in 2016."

Sounds like a horrible, albeit unavoidable, accident. Just another hazard of dealing with niggers, isn't it?

>fbi

Bunch of worthless pathetic cucked slaves of jews. Can a more cucked organization exist? Maybe the cia.

It's like Obama is still president.

Wait - what are sheriffs doing touching prisoners in the first place? Doesn't he have deputies and jailers?

The truth will set you fr...

>It's like Obama is still president.

When will McConnell get off his ass and approve Trump's appointees, ffs?

>provides pic of nigger dressed as ISIS
nice

DINDU

>They Have No Value’

Hmmm.. That is just crazy talk.

Is that not okay?

Hmmm....

Gonna have to be checking the roof of your vehicle for DNA, user.

youtu.be/-RvNS7JfcMM

I like the subtle conflation, that they're trying to say he got arrested because he said mean things about niggers

2 more South Carolina niggers. One didn't make it, unfortunately. He is the scholar in pic related.

------------------

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Gungrabbers HATE the idea of concealed carry. Brave men like Justin are why.

Trevon Johnson got his ass shot (and killed) by an old white lady while in the process of burglarizing her home.

Because In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

The female relatives seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

> Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes. She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/