>Be a Russian subhuman
>Kill your Teacher
>Take a selfie of you and the Teachers corpse
> Commit suicide

2 Subhuman Russians less on earth.

lenta.ru/news/2017/11/02/nasledstvo/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u13cDmKpo-4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042023/Teen-murdered-teacher-killed-death-game.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

r Russians white

No they are literally 56% tier mongrels

Looks like Walter White to me bois.

That's always been a tough one, fren.

They are as white as my asshole.

white savage niggers at best.

>weekly shootings
>amerimutt casually massacred 60 people at a concert
>Just now someone shot up a walmart
>Everyday murica

>In a country of 120 million a Russian does the same with a fraction of the Killcount but thousand times the memetic value by cheekily takin a separate before offing yourself
>WTF ARE RUSSIAN SO VIOLENT?!

Explain how Amer*mutts aren't rangebanned yet

Russia is a melting pot of Slavs, Asians, Turks, Chechens and many other different subhumans. This in turn creates a Mega Subhuman which we today call "Russian".

>t. Ahmed

Amerimongrels are truly the best at projecting.

He is so fucking pale. Looks like just the kind of isolated basement-dweller who would do something like this.

hahahahahahahah...FUCK RUSSIA

How come Russians don’t know how to drive? Why are they so primitive?
youtu.be/u13cDmKpo-4

op is kike shill kys faggit
sage

Lmao, Red Army rape babby is hitting the Schnapps again

>t. John Johnson

Yes they are

are uzbeks white?

there's nuttyheads everywhere

>Russia
>6.6 million Sqr miles
>population density of 21.8/sqr mile

>United States
>3.8 million sqr miles
>population density of 90.6/sqr mile

HMMMMMM

yes, but "whites" will tell you otherwise because it ruins the narrative that whites r da best and totally not savage

Even a red army rapebaby looks like an aryan ubermensch compared to you though.

Is this that blue whale shit?

>Being this obviously asshurt

Amerimongrels pls

Right we pick on the chingchongs but all the great crash compilations on jewtube are Russian!!!

>Finn coming to the defense of a fellow Red Army rape babby

Sad!

Remember, there's a 56% chance that I'm white. There's a 0% chance you are my Sami friend

>Russian
Yea he's a churka alah babah

>play video games your entire childhood and teen years
>suddenly wake up as an adult
>real life is nothing like video games
>can't handle the pressure and blame society

This is not just a Russian problem

We're the white equivalence of niggers

>They are as white as my asshole

We must see a pic of your asshole.

I guess it was all a game:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042023/Teen-murdered-teacher-killed-death-game.html
Gotta kill 'em all.

Why haven’t you taken the blue whale pill yet?

>blue whale game
I'd heard about this, but thought it was only suicides

Pic related is his body after committing seppuku

>killed himself with a circular saw

Does he have a toothpick in his mouth? What a faggot.

they're niggers on the inside

Cause I have a life, a job I like, family, girlfriend and friends... And no fucking time to waste on NEET pills.

just look at those eyes- the slant dony deny
skin might be white, but that species aint AIGHT!

Killing yourself with an electric saw is pretty badass senpai

>Mikhail Vinogradov, a psychologist and criminologist said: 'Computer games with shooting form and develop aggression, and people who are playing such games may bring into live the scenarios of these games.
Except Silent Hill was a beat them up psychological horror game, not a first-person shooter.

wtf- did he chainsaw suzy himself?
why so much gore?

haha, I was thinking the same shit
kek lives

why did he do it

Based

Looks like poo to me

>t. Turk

Love how everyone fucks about the russians here, they were the last bulwark against muslim domination in europe in the last 10 years.
They aint negroes just because there was a retard boys

what about sputnik bro? MIR space station? etc etc

wtf this is the teacher he killed why do they have the gun positioned like this right at the qt mouth breathing russian girl?

russians are scary violent weird. i just idk they're the ultimate nihilists and all of them seem mildly sadistic and psychopathic.

too bad for teacher, he probably was just unlucky in his life to end up in such a shithole as a russian public school. Maybe just stupid, in that case I agree with OP on both of them.

more of her? she's hot

How do you block out the sounds of Turks raping your family when you post here?

> silent hill was a beat em up

This guy is a fag

is russian education really that bad ?

everybody does this shit

you're just a self-righteous, hypocritical Westerner! Russians are just like other people, only they're not fake, but more genuine with what they do and think!!!!!!!

If you give me the British work visa, there will be yet another one less.

video games made people into atheists and nihilists. all this constant killing in the formation years of your life is not good for mental health. prove me wrong

Teacher seems like a cool dude, and with two kids... Shame.
Kid is obviously fucked in the head. And if it's really that stupid game again. These fuckers exploit those unstable types. Hope they burn in hell.

instead of discussing the race of Russians, why don't we talk about what led him to do this? anyone knows his motives? he was certainly fucked

I told you, public schools are THAT bad. I wouldn't say so if it wasn't for the fact that I used to go to a public scholl until grade 7th and when I was in like 3rd grade(2003) one boy killed a student teacher(those who go to university to be a school teacher and go to practice in schools I don't know how to call them). And basically 70% are like american niggers, ganging up on other children and demanding money every day. It's like a ghetto but a whole country with few places that are good. Because of poverty, of course and their parents being shit parents drinking vodka instead of raising a child properly.

don't hate on slav bros

only in great vodkanigger federation

>one boy killed
that boy was in 10 grade, not in my class, lmao, forgot to tell. Imagine a third-grader kill a 23 year old girl... yeah, now when I think of that, that could happen, actually.

partly

You mad faggot?

Learn some fuckin' grammar you retarded cocksuckin' faggot piece of shit.

>no vid
>no good pics

kill yourselves all of you gtfo Sup Forums fucking kids

i'm le 5/2th russian and i'm white so yes we r white

Some of their women are.

L E R A R E f l a g
> E
> R
> A
> R
> E
flag, senpai

omg i would bleach the coal out of her pussy

Its the mongolion genes

>i need to talk good on user forum because it matters
attacking grammar shows you dont have an argument

Tired of sitting on the bottle eh?

damn a you fags are so butt hurt for being breeded out by 3rd worlders, the only enjoyment you have left is shit posting about russians not being white...

remind us not to give 2 fucks and help you and not feel bad when we crash the American economy with China, leaving your assholes prime and ready to be raped by Mohammed

He is from fatherless family, and there's also that fucked up game called "Blue whale", that tricks such vulnerable individuals to commit suicide etc...

t. manlet

only 20% of Russia is European
why does this trigger you so badly?

yeah the blue whale game is picking up here in North America too.

From what I understand it involves someone actively egging on the kids to commit suicide.... insanely fucked up and deeply concerning

>only 20% of Russia is European
> source - my ass
80% of Russian population is European. And 80% of population live in European part of Russia.

Yep. He took a selfie with the saw right next to his neck as he was smiling.

>I get to decide who is white or not

silent hill wasn't exactly a beat'em up though

committing sudoku.

over a 3rd of europe is russian territory and ethnic russians make up 80% of total population of russia.

I'm not that triggered... more like bantz... ;)

I guess he's not going to make that documentary or rat out the Hollywood pedos now...

>tricks

this is considered a white crowd in Slav countries

That doesn't look like the guy in the selfie... looks more like the dude in the front row with t-shirt.

>last picture
>blurry

fail

I believe around two 3rds of the population live in european Russia... or central russia as its reffered to inside of the country

aleks?

t. butthurt burger

fag has never been to slav country

Shut up you fat burger eating douchebag.

>Russia population 120m
>believes everything

total pop is around 140, but around 120 is ethnic Russian