Why can't whites say nigga?

Blacks say its there word, but fuck man we said it first.

You can definitely say nigger. What you can't say is "watch these baboons kill me over sticks and stones"

But how many beta fucks can actually call them niggers IRL? Yeah... None. Call everyone nigger on an anonymous image board, beta fucks.

My new favorite phrase

1800's plantation owners said it because they were trying to say Negro and it came out as NIGRA instead.

Over the decades, NIGRA became NIGGER.

Not a mean word.

Just a descriptive word.

Black men and women, through their own bad behavior, turned the word Nigger into a word of opprobrium.

Always remember that Love Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry

Why take offense to a word? Why do people with emotional fragility deserve social authority?

Fuck off, pajeet. You're stinking up the place.

Won't help her virgin grandson. Bad grandma.

Just pronounce it with a silent P.
N'a mean, Pnigga?

Don't you have a street to shit on?

>MRW I just realized that blacks stole "nigger" from us

Niggers culturally appropriated us.

You're very welcome. The best one I got away with was "You people just want an excuse to hurt someone"

Why is it so extremely triggering for you little racists that you can't use the n-word?

Call a black person nigger IRL and share the video with us, betafuck faggot.
>memeflagtard.

>Why is it so extremely triggering for you little racists that you can't use the n-word?

What are you trying to say?

If I ever see an Indian, I will call him a pooper.

Because is freedom of speech is a lie what if all the other constitutional rights are lies what if it's really just a dog eat dog world and this whole times we've been giving blacks an easy ride with affirmative action they've been using it to hurt and discredit whites? linguistically, blacks and whites are two different communities, so it can only be assumed that culturally, they compete against one another.

Nigger. Call some black guy a nigger.

How about I just call you pajeet, from my toilet?

Yeah.. That's what I thought

I drop that n bomb and I and mixed.

Actually no, we said nigger first, they said nigga first. Nigger is our word, nigga is their word. Be respectful you fucking racist, let blacks keep their word nigga. Stick with nigger if you're white.

I say nigger all the time. I especially like to drive by blacks walking down the street and scream it out the window at the then drive off. Its hilarious to watch them chimp out and chase the car. Theyre so dumb they actually think they will catch it. Blacks are such scum.

...RIGHT BEFORE YOUR ALTERNATOR GOES OUT.

Then what do you do? You are in da hood with a car that wont start, surrounded by massed niggers.

What to do?

Pic unrelated it is just funny.