Daily reminder that if you have

Daily reminder that if you have

>any debt
>credit score less than 750
>less than 2 years salary worth of assets

You are a nigger-tier specimen. Why don't you take the money-pill and actually learn some finance for once?

Oh precious snowflake, Money IS debt. The trick is to lend at high interest.

inheritance counts?

Yes boyim

daily reminder
>your info is now online and will be available for years on the black market due to equifaxs incompetence

yes even if you don’t have a credit card you’re fucked if you’re a burger.

who else has multimillion dollar trust?, i am guessing many here are also neets but you need money to survive, and to have a computer and internets, you have to get it from some place

>any debt
explain to me how to buy a house or car with no debt, explain how you pay a $100,000 medical bill, after insurance, in cash

our entire society is based on debt and the only way to avoid it is to go off the grid and live in the mountains like a hobo

How do I get 2 years' salary worth of assets if I've only been in work for 9 months? I'm good with my money, but not THAT good

What if instead of enforcing your ties with the bank you work towards diminishing your needs and becoming self sufficient? I know it sounds crazy, but it might be worth a try.

buy and resell drugs, and other stuff

money is for retards, always invest in property/land. you can rent it out if you need money, and you can leave them to your children.

it's not as safe as offshore gold (nothing is) but it's better than (((money)))

(((offshore gold)))

lol

>Leaving your wealth in the hands of the ((((((((((((American government))))))))))))

Top funny

(((FED)))

>2 years salary worth of assets

No one has that much saved, user.

No one.

>military family - overseas
>finish high school and start going to college, base construction fucks me out of my semester
>move back to states with nothing, no credit
>have to buy a shitter car with high apr
>its fine, its only 3k
>keep learning about life, best way to state it
>get two root canals because my two fillings weren't done right by the military
>have a fistula in my mouth, because of the fillings, oral surgery
>car keeps having issues
>guy swerves into me at 70, I swerve and catch a guard rail
>get fined since they couldn't find the guy, even though he had left marks on the road and hit a sign earlier
>pay for repairs and deductible
>need to pay rent and shit
>only bills are car / phone / rent / internet / insurance

and I'm 7.5k in credit card debt.

I make 2k a month, bought a newer car so I can stop dropping huge amounts of money on repairs, and I can pay 700-800$ a month and shut it down

but fuck is it stressing me out.

This. Holy shit I know a communist and its true that they don't understand economics and money. The guy would literally rather go to an anime convention than pay his mortgage.

Finances don't matter in 2017. All that matters is that you're in shape. (((They))) can't take that away from you and you'll always be able to get a decent bitch.

Best advice I can give, if you cannot earn a lot of money, don't take out debt. The further in the negative of 0 you go, the harder it is. Bide your time, live frugal, and take every chance you get.

Jokes on (((them))). I leaked my SSN online and personal information some years back.

define money.

>Implying no debt is something anyone who knows finance would support
>Not taking on tons of debt that you can leverage and earn more cash flow with
>Being this fucking first year econ student who wants to brag on Sup Forums about how he thinks things work

Economic standing is based on your ability to manipulate the usury system. The kikes stay rich by simply moving money around, not actually having wealth. If you weren't a plate-lipped spear chucking coon of the first order you'd realize this and learn to play their game.

I'm only just 21 and just secured a management position at UPS, I dont meet those criteria get but I'm working toward it and would argue I'm not a nigger.

kek not OP but I've saved 1 year salary worth of assets in the 3 years I've been properly employed post-college.

I agree with OP.
>any debt
>credit score less than 750
>less than 2 years salary worth of assets
You are a nigger-tier financial specimen. Aryan phenotype notwithstanding.

>23
>No debt.
>No credit score, never borrowed.
>100k+ in assets.

Am i doing good?

This is now a bitcoin thread.