Liberalized Dallas: You can prevent this!

Every person that I talk to casually at work or on the street "feels" like they are against all of these fucking Californies showing up in our town.

The numbers are unbelievable, this place has been transformed in the past four-years and Austin is a lost cause.

But the thing is, "feels" don't save lives. "Feels" don't get shit done!

I'm calling for a /pol meet up in Dallas so that we can strengthen our voting participation and piss off the liberals to the point they move away and pipe down out of "spite".

Lyk, omg they're moving away from our city, they sure showed me amiritie?

Either do it or don't. Post contact.

Kik: Venona1776
Discord: gg/fEpvSwg

brought to you by the same people yelling "FUCK THE COPS" during Occupy Dallas.

Peer into the mind of the depraved.

If you saw a person that looked like this, what's your diagnosis?

While I've notice this too I don't know what you expect to do about it. There's money in dallas there's no money is cali therefore...

I weep for my city, user.

You remember the deal about paying ¢5 per plastic bag in Dallas? We could have prevented this shit. It's not just that, it's any of the bullshit cancer they're transposing from Cali. They don't understand that they burned that shit down and here they come with their matches and a fucking oblivious cuck grin.

The more we can make them reee, the more we stand against "gender neutral" bathrooms, the more difficult we make it for them to "express" their free-butt-love agenda, the more we will impose our strength in wholesome Texas life. We are a HUGE majority, but we're too busy working our, you know, JOBS to ever consider they're going to be taken away because we were too busy working our, you know, JOBS!!

Is that all you can do? As you watch us being pilfered to NO END, until rats the size of cats invade the city and we have more tent cities than open businesses?

I won't shut up and I won't stand by. This is your duty, God DAMMIT!

Sad. I just hope you keep the lefties in Dallas, otherwise Fort Worth needs a wall.

Consider they took our civil war monuments. We could have been there and we could have been the only city to stand up and fight. We could have triggered the next civil war, we could have made such a stand that these prostate miners would have fled in fear.

What are any of you doing to stand up? What life do you have if you live in subservient fear?

If life on your knees is considered living, then let history remember you as a COWARD!

Ok and so you're planning to do what exactly...in fewer words plz user

Rally. All we have to do is show them that they aren't all-powerful.

That's the perception they have because they're the only ones marching in the streets, they're the ones screaming loudest.

We have to oppress their subversive and destructive behavior until they feel that they can't live freely without ridicule and harassment.

We keep them up at night, shut them down every step of the way, show them where REAL strength sides.

i work in DISD. I have been to every single school in dallas. I have seen firsthand the breeding grounds of liberalism. These kids have no hope. most of them only speak spanish until middle school. This is a problem that we cannot solve. We are not the majority, user. The suburbs will continue to be pushed further and further back. This job is the ultimate black pill. We lost before we even knew the enemy was upon us, user.

I go to SMU the only benefit of the liberalization of Dallas is it's red-pilling all of these California and east coast students

Yeah I go to SMU too and I'm from the east coast. I thought Dallas would be pretty conservative but it's as bad or worse than where I'm from

Every time I try to rally good people and it unravels into this shit again, I really question if any of you are worth my effort.

I take a great deal of pleasure watching people's self-inflicted suffering.

Either tell me you're willing to rally or sit back while jews touch your infants. If you don't believe they're aiming to normalize pedophilia, you are wholly newbred.

Idk how to use discord user. And kik is for fags. Option 3?

ic tú lé'

Skype? Ven ona
Two words. I think. I don't know, every piece of software I used 10 years ago has gone the fullest of retards.

Can you not meme them into liberalising detroit?

SALLAD

They are trying. Haven't you see their lil "arté" projects? The indigenous pee polez don't take kindly to it.

Are you with a group or are you trying to create one through /pol?

Trying. Desperately. But if even a handful of people normalize the conversation, then you're not just talking to that "lone nut" on the street and we can gain traction.

>they're aiming to normalize pedophilia

I hate when I'm too right

Start beating the shit out of them.

In good time... Where will you be, for that matter?

I think I found your skype. Don't disappoint. user. Plz

Me and 3 other guys are going to Austin this weekend. Are you also coming to join our counter protest to Antifa?

LOOK FUCKER! Yeah I just might. Kik, discord, whatchu got?

New kik group. #DallasBubsyFans

Discord

Nvm, I'd rather join the Kik group Mr. Fed

>Are you also coming
lulbut wherewuzfritz

This

Bro just join the group or tell me where YOUR group is organizing. This is the first opportunity I've had to fuck antifa

Ok I'm joining the Kik Mr. Fed, give me a sec

..................this is why jewish propaganda works. Literally too afraid to speak about it.

teachfag here working in ESL, it's pretty awful. most of the students I work with were born here or 2nd generation, still can barely speak English or Spanish. they just keep on growing, in my district we're importing ESL teachers from South America. the supply can't meet the demand. seen my city go from almost no latinos to around 50% in the past 12 years. if these kids are the future then we have no future

So we organize. Imagine a whole state for our kind.

I'm in IL but I was thinking about moving to Iowa or Wisconsin. Chicago makes IL basically a lost cause.

either you stay and fight it or you leave.

I be there user. But i change black for MARPAT

>
>
>
>
#DallasBubsyFans
>
>
>
>
This is the kik group. Praise him and he will lead us to greatest glory

Am curious if similar is going down in D/FW. Anybody? would like to smash

Like most liberal cities, the conservacuck areas that surround them wouldn't exist without the massive GDP/tax base generated there. Why do trumpcucks insist on biting the hand that feeds them? You are truly subhuman

We've been doing fine without them. We were doin fine before katrina BLACKED the shit out of us. This can be fixed.

allergic reaction

Now post the voting trends in Texas with those same years

ITT america confirms lazy/stupid meriberg memes

Fuck you if I’m going into Dallas to meet a bunch of autist. We do our work best at the computer. That’s where we do most damage. Just put up a bunch of those “it’s okay to be white” signs and let all the faggy Californians make their tweets and posts about how being white is automatically bad. Then we show them to their employer.

Wow, you show libs as being libs to their lib employers? Kryptonite to the jew