Why does the party of the blue collar, beer drinkin, god fearing, rootin tootin gun shootin, politically incorrect

Why does the party of the blue collar, beer drinkin, god fearing, rootin tootin gun shootin, politically incorrect,
conservative support trillions of dollars for big companies but us everyday people can’t get cheap college or healthcare?

Because we hate you.

You hate the American people? Yeah we knew that.

We hate liberals and moochers.. ie Democrats

what's worse
>large corporations avoid tax through overseas banks and etc
>large corporations start paying taxes again because they are actually fair
?

Because you're economically illiterate. Simple as that.

Because we hate you

>free healthcare
>not indentured servitude for medi workers and at the mercy of "NHS" type institution's decisions, while able-bodied tax payers get ass fucked
>cheap college
>not an already saturated, meme degrees churning, useless fucks with no skill in society's infrastructure and functions, nor producers of sustenance
I just gotta tell y'all, thank the Lord for trucking and growing/selling cannabis.
When I hear;
>muh massive debt
>muh paying rent
>muh pension
>muh retirement funds
If your ass is 34 and ya haven't saved up at LEAST $500k (16 years of working and saving/investing), shit, I can't imagine that alien feel.
A part of me wants the economy to collapse with a even bigger "Carrington Event", so we go back to the primitive and really go to the survival of the fittest. I can't tell you how much I detest gibsmedatz cityfags.
We weaponize nanotech and cull the wicked. Insh'illah Walahi.

This. Un-American. The USA would become a nation of useless latte sippers and brown people if the Left had their way.

Laffer curves.
Also, incentives to not ship jobs overseas.

in any attrition scenario of a major metropolitan area its normally 5days until utter chaos breaks out.

Look at the NY Edison power outage in the 1970s. Took 4 days for Obamas kin to start rampaging thru the city. That was no power. Imagine no EBT or Obamphones or Section8 for a week.

Fallout+28DaysLater+MadMax

>niggers
Mostly niggers. The Dems use to be the party of the white workin' man. Now the Dems are the party of gib me dats, niggers, uppity niggers, Jewish lawyers, jewish bankers, pedos, faggits, trannies, and King Nigger himself. Sort yourself out and let us know when you are ready to represent the white man.

Because that "cheap college and healthcare" comes at the expense of our tax dollars.

When you get out of college and have to provide in the real world you will understand. What you want comes at the expense of our hard work. Our money should be for supporting ourselves and our families, not being funneled to lazy people.

We recognize you for what you are: thieves.

No, just liberals.

You aren't actually people.

No, just you, specifically.

I for one would welcome our new Chinese overlords just to show these communist wannabees what a real authoritarian government looks like.
They'd be begging to go back to Trump being pres and reminiscing on how the worst part of having him was being offended by his tweets, yet they could openly voice their retardation on social media, about Trump, without a visit from the current police state that is currently monitoring dissent.

fpbp

because these companies will create jobs and then you can buy your own fucking healthcare and education

I always tell liberals of a Magical Liberal Utopia where eveyone gets free food free medicine free education free housing theres no hate speech no smog emitting SUVs no megaCorporations..

They ask about this Utopia and I say Best Korea.

"Thats not real communism!" is always the answer.

Corporate tax rate should be 0

The only people against this are subhuman paracites who just want more money for crack

Teeheehee. My family has about 340ish lbs of game meats in the freezer and about 180ish lbs of smoked jerky.
I know we have a few of /ourguys/ in the cities, but such an easy life renders people's meaning in life worthless... Hence why they seeking something to feel worth by joining anarchist/marxist/feminist/etc frivolous/degenerate lifestyles/politics. Ya wonder why these shit are VERY prevalent in cities/college towns.