DONNA BRAZILE CONFIRMED RUSSIAN AGENT. MAJOR HAPPENING

She's not a Russian agent. Russia just hacked her cyber. Operation Buffalo is a go, comrade.

> random reddit thread
> worth considering
> confirmed
fuck off

Jill Stein a Russian agent.
Bernie a Russian agent.
Trump a Russian agent.
People who didn’t vote for her are influenced by Russian agents.
Pretty soon when SHTF, Hillary is gonna scream Bill is a Russian agent, her lover Huma is a Russian agent, and her adrenochrome dealer is a Russian agent and slipped her a bad batch.

Hilldawg is certainly a Russian agent.

>Brazile
She’s a hue.

Is this what it felt like during the 50s-80s? I always assumed it would be more careful and serious, not fucking dumb and insane.

kek.. plebbit can't into conspiracy like we can.

this can't be real?

why is the DNC self destructing so hard?

The higher you build your house of cards...

I don't think she's a Russian agent. She's following a path that is well worn.

She was an insider, knew all the secrets, and helped with the dirty tricks.

But once she got busted she was out, and her credibility was so shot that she's basically unemployable right now.

So her only choice now is to out everyone and tell all the secrets.

Should be interesting. That's not to say that I will trust her (she IS the one who helped fix the debate, remember), but I think the dirt she dishes will be true.

Look everyone, this retard is taking the OP seriously.

Not at all, but it's a big story and this is the only thread I found on it.

So, you work with what you have.

In the preview posted today, she's already outlined how the DNC was nothing more than a money laundering scheme for the Clinton campaign.

If that's the teaser, I'm looking forward to what's in the book.

Reddit leaf... Worse than Sup Forums leaf?

>So her only choice now is to out everyone and tell all the secrets.

2018 will see the house and senate investigations into the Russian ties in full swing too.

Donna is distancing herself from the DNC.

Fuck reddit.

Welcome to pol, random posts are considered facts because we like them and we get our news from Twitter posts.

that is my sister, fucker

Yes, though in the end she will go against the wall with the rest of them.

I hate to throw out a cliche, but I'm old enough to remember Watergate.

The things that are starting to fall in place now may hit the political world and the general public as much (if not more) than that.

... hollywood sex abuse finally broken up.
... connection between politicians and hollywood creepers exposed.
... The Clinton mafia FINALLY busted.
... DNC in self-destruct mode.
... international intrigue, with politicians committing treason in exchange for money.

This story, taken as a whole, is MASSIVE.

Up until now, everyone has kept quiet because they didn't want to get busted themselves.

But like a dozen people in a sinking life raft; eventually you reach the point where they start fighting to throw each other overboard; knowing that they are doomed too, but fighting for that last extra few minutes of life.

If this thing fully breaks (and please G*d let this thing fully break), it's going wreak the entire corrupt evil cabal.

Congratulations! Was your baby okay?

wow major slide thread
feeling the heat trumpkins?

youre here, arent you?

I have little doubt that this was posted by a Russian trying to make it look like all the claims against Russia are ridiculous. They're not. The shills are here in force. The intelligent members of Sup Forums realize this.

This.
>Oh look some fucking post on Reddit.
>GET THE CROSS.
Not going to save your boy fags.

its bizarre how conservashits dont see the irony in making fun of hillary's paranoia.
just read /pol for a day and you will see that hillary's sane compared to you shit heads.

isn't rddit supposed to be black text on a white background? You use rddit enough to theme it, please go back

Yep, she's 1 of 45 black women in the entirety of Russia. You got her. Sucks to be Putin.

Im starting to get some serious blue checkmark people retweeting this account

This is a troll account. How can you guys KEEP falling for this?

maybe whoever is behind it is just really good