THAT LAST TWEET

*is

>they actually think they are winning
AHAHAHAHAHA

Donna don't want to go to jail.

>Hillary leftists are already calling DOnna Brazille a Russian shill

POTTERY

Agent #776 has been activated.

What are the chances that this could be a result of the Mueller investigation?

Post more salt please

What’s her name again? Was it
Donna “I’ve got debate questions to steal” Brazile?

pls cause more leftist infighting bro
get putin on the line

i say we all jump in and start vigorously defending her but drop small "head nods" as we do, make it look like the alt-right is on her side etc

C'mon user she's black, she can't help it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrxp-Hfmi1E

>You're like a thief that wanna bring into the night the things that you found that was in the gutter

Megan Kelly completely and utterly BTFO

I see the salty reactions, but what was Donna's inital tweet?

It wasn't a tweet, she wrote an article promoting her new book that basically says the DNC was hilliary puppet since before primary's started politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Hahaha just read that piece.

She writes like a teenager recording shit in their diary, like seriously. The least she could've done was shell out some cash for a ghost writer.

Also, yes the salt is most delicious.

Fucking liberal normies. They have no idea what's going on in the world.

The DNC and many democrats are starting to distance themselves from Hillary and the podestas.

I can't even imagine living in a world where Hillary is the good guy

Donna "even my last name is a country synonymous with lawlessness and corruption" Brazille

lmao. honestly surprised with Donna

Can this turn blacks against the Dems at all, and split the party?

It's only white liberals and feminists tearing down a this black woman who is doing the right thing and calling out corruption of some old, rich white bitch

It's the kind of thing where commie Berniebros and BLM types would be wise to look for alternatives to the main Democrat candidates.

bernie confirmed for russia collusion

>No evidence of Russian collusion
>But zomg guys, it's worse than we imagined

How braindead dumb do you have to be to buy this narrative?

>not out of guilt
why did she feel the need to specify that?

Why

>almost 200 people agree with this

wait, what happened with Donna Brazile? what did I miss?

Catch up with the times user

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

>Democrats brand themselves as the intellectuals
>books written by Brazile and Clinton are the lamest fanfiction I've ever read since My Immortal

SARAH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right. This has crossed over into the realm of "very funny"

I think I went through the 5 stages of grief while viewing your pic.

the delusion is unreal with these people

just play it again Sam

BLACKTIVATE IT

Nigger ran up $25 million in debt on the DNC for his 2012 campaign, then immediately starts his own foundation using donor and email lists.

Flashback from 2013: Obama "siphoning money away from DNC" into Obama's Organizing for America group. Completely related. Let's connect some dots here folks...

SAUCE: mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article24747607.html

>support for Bernie in 2020

He's going to be shitting in a bag like next week

>everyone I don't like is Russian

Time to break out the sheboon BLM Twitter accounts. Hillbots are racist white feminists afraid of a strong black woman speaking truth to white power. Donna Brazile is SCUM, RUSSIAN SCUM, and all criticism of Hillary is Russian active measures.

>all these palm colored bitches whitesplaining at based donna "white people aren't equal" brazile
get fucked infidels, ellison/bernie 2020. yall had the chance to join the white side of history, now you done fucked up.

It was CPRF the entire time, guys. Zyuganov, sukaaa.

Are Russians the real jews?

How the dick do you get your dick caught in a bike sprocket?

its a sad thing. they are basically walking dead

The DNC is in deep shit. They have no money. They have no support. No one even knows who they’re going to run. 2020 will be a walk in the park for Trump.

more like ultra jews, they can even hack electronic devices that are not connected to the internet and most non-electronic devices, just imagine this

>you would like to have a nice glass of milk to your All-American breakfast
>you pour the milk into a glass
>it has gone sour
most likely Russians are responsible, they want to weaken your bones, mate. pic related a Russian hacker

not by accident

On this we agree

>normies

My god she looks like a fucking water buffalo

They read the headline, "Manafort indicted in Trump/Russia collusion" and that's all the further they read. If they do read further they either pull the mental gymnastics that allows them to be convinced it's not that simple or they'll turn on their favorite propaganda outlet to tell them that indicting a man for money laundering in 2013 is just the stepping stone to getting Trump for collusion.
None of it makes sense, but if you muddy the waters with 24/7 propaganda, if you were to only watching left-wing media, if you worship People magazine and (((Hollywood))), well then their adolescent brain kicks in to Alex Jones tier conclusions that if everyone is consistently telling me that it happened, even with 0 factual evidence presented, it must be so and those stating to the contrary are partisan hacks out to get me.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence." t.DNC sycophants, conspiracy theorists, and sub 50 IQ, couldn't critically think their way out of a wet bag, retards

This will be very, very bad for the unity of the Democratic party. Any ideas for exacerbating damage?

Those fucking Russian Bernie-Bots. Goddamn!

I seen the Hoteps saying it's Trump 2020 until further notice because of this shit.

Clinton actually won the popular vote over Obama in the 08 primaries.

wow... She should be careful as people seem to die when they piss off the Clintons.

And she lost. Clearly she didn't learn.

>Out worked
>DNC was 24 million in debt thanks to Obama
>Obama made the national debt to 12 million.

It's not working when you are in even more debt than you came into it with.

How

Kek

>old meme

"i accidentally my ________" and penis was stuck into _________, whether that was a shoe, a toaster, between the fingerboard and the strings of a guitar, etc

this, please, someone, I only shill on FB

>We have GOP on the run
Being thus deluded. Hil fucked the DNC so hard theyre going to be blown out for at least two election cycles