Can you refute this Sup Forums?

Can you refute this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=TnD7WerBGse0jwP8y7O4Cw&q=i hate white people&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.41l3.0.0.0.4203.1.1.0.1.1.0.0.0..1.0....0...1..64.mobile-gws-hp..0.1.22.3...92.0aSbesJEQhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Africa is a continent, not a culture or identity.

t. didn't read the thing

I don't know about you, but my (white) ancestors were occupied, essentially enslaved, and oppressed for a very, very long time. They managed to hold onto their culture. If niggers couldn't do it, that sounds like a mental or group cohesion failure.

I guess all he's really saying is that there should be double standards for jigaboos because they're too worthless to even be considered otherwise.

>t. author of terrible thread

sage

Were they moved from their mother country and forced to forget their past lives and homeland?

That's not how it works you fucking newfag. I love when you new reddit faggots out yourselves like this.

Yes to the former, no to the latter, despite encouragement.

Well Africans didn't have the ability to stay together when they were enslaved. They were separated from their families and tribesmen. Forced to work alongside slaves from different countries and tongues. You have to adapt to your surroundings.

Africa has not in the slightest a single culture or identity as Africa is on the basis of tribes.

Each tribal area has its own language, ethnicity, music, traditions and religion that sets it apart form the others thereby there is not one Africa in the slightest.

If you ask a negro which country their slave ancestors are from they will not know it but history shows that slaves were generally gotten from certain areas over others (generally the west coast).

So any negro that ancestors were slaves can point to being a west African at the very least not a east, north or south African.

No but to add to that its sort of retarded to pretend to have pridr for a culture your great great grandparents had

Like if you took red head americans to ireland on st pattys day theyd be laughed at

>Africa has not in the slightest a single culture or identity as Africa is on the basis of tribes.
No one is saying that Africa has a single culture. She's saying that African Americans came to form a culture based on themselves coming from Africa and sharing the struggle of slavery.

>Well Africans didn't have the ability to stay together when they were enslaved. They were separated from their families and tribesmen. Forced to work alongside slaves from different countries and tongues.
All of this happened to my ancestors. They managed to keep on to their culture, because they weren't illiterate retarded savages. In fact, MOST diasporic communities hold on to their cultures. Even the fucking GYPSIES manage it. It's only nig-nogs who make this excuse.

So who are these people that were forced into slavery with people of other countries?

I can't, user. I'm wondering though why can't we just all take pride in being americans and recognize that niggers come in all shapes sizes colors and can be either of the two sexes. We have a problem with crime because we let Jews promote nigger culture. We need to be banding together as proud citizens of the UNITED states of america and stop letting ourselves be divided and conquered by the literal Jews in Washington.

Why are my brother and sisters so intent on blaming ME for their problems instead of rising up with me against the Jewish usurpers?

Please open your eyes.

Well, you have the Indian diasporic communities in South Africa and the Carribean, you have the entirety of the Kazakh and Uzbek peoples, you have the Cantonese (although their culture is rapidly disappearing), as mentioned before you have the Gypsies, the Romano-Celts during the Migration era, you have the various inhabitants of what's now Mexico and most of Central America, and of course the Jews, for all their other flaws, have done a marvelous job of holding onto their culture in extremely adverse situations.

What do you imagine the Jews are doing this for?

I mean okay but white cultures all agreed on certain things despite cultural differences. Christianity, for example. Or the ideas of democracy, representative republics, philosophy, science, colonization, industrialization, academia, libraries, suffrage, liberty, self-sufficiency, mass media etc. ALL of the European nations adopted these values, just putting their own cultural spin on each.

I realize that this is a shitty troll thread, but tell me OP, what are white Americans supposed to be proud about then? White pride is more appropriate than for example American pride, because non-whites haven't really contributed much to the US (in fact their contribution is negative)

Those aren't exclusive to "white" cultures. Ethiopia made Christianity a state religion about the same time Rome made it one.

This is false. The amount of production and economic benefit slaves gave the USA is contribution enough on its own.

>implying le 56% ameriburgers can trace their ancestry
>implying whites don't need to band together because of the fact of their rapidly being outnumbered by every other hostile race
Shill, SAGE, etc

The contribution of slaves was very minimal. The south was poor back then, even despite the slaves. And whatever benefit they might have provided is far outweighted by the welfare costs and the justice system costs caused by niggers.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

These groups were moved about but they were able to work together. They weren't randomly mixed with other slave populations. Slavery in America was far more divisive than slavery before that.

laughingwhores.jpg

>The contribution of slaves was very minimal
He says with no citation.

>what country were your ancestors from?
>i dunno

but we wuz kangs

This has to be a b8 thread. Give a citation for this:
Guarantee it won't outweigh the economic drain of nigdom since.

Like I said, the south was very poor, especially compared to the north. This is common fucking knowledge, pick up the history book or google it. As for the present day impact, see link

He doesn't understand onus probandi, the burden of proof. Probably a troll

>These groups were moved about but they were able to work together.
Because they weren't savage niggers.

>They weren't randomly mixed with other slave populations.
They most certainly as fuck were

>forced to forget
I wasn't aware that slavers had sci fi mind erasing technology, or microphones in the 17th century shacks to listen to the slaves at all times and stop them from speaking their own languages and telling their stories and teaching their culture to their children
it's almost like before slavery, they had no culture to speak of because they were just stone age savages!

>fucking newfag
kys niggerloving numale sack of shit.

sage goes in the email field, am I right my fellow oldfriend?

Lmao, good luck proclaiming you are proud of something German in the current state of my country. What a load of bullshit.

>German drinking meetings are seen as culture, not degeneracy
>Wanting German birth rates at the replacement level is literally Nazi

I know he's a troll, but I admit I'm a little curious. It seems as if he's spent a little while lurking here before making this thread. Is he some idiot shitlib who thought he's going to educate us? Or is it a paid shill? I'm a bit hesitant to throw that last accusation around, but I suppose it's not impossible

I'm a Russian government official riling up the flames on the right while my compatriots do their work on Redd*t and Tumblr

bla bla bla "were your ancestors slaves?"

most definitely fucking yes are you retarded?

In America, we can have 'White' pride because pride in America is pride in Whiteness. Europeans of different extractions came together to build something new.

Slaves didn’t forge this country. They didn’t write its laws, build its industry and infrastructure, maintain it or expand it. They never invented anything meaningful and their work didn’t contribute anything bigly to the country. If cotton was really that profitable the South would’ve had much more money for their military.

America isn’t just one group of Europeans. I think the “well why don’t you have German pride or English pride or xyz” is a divide and conquer tactic. Now who do you think would want to prevent Americans of European descent from working together or thinking about common interests? Hmmmm

Reads kinda gay.. could care less, black people should stay at home auto-fellating until they form a cyclical cum crystal

>could care less

>Can you refute this Sup Forums?
Yeah, easily. It's a fucking opinion, simple as that.

Stop wasting time trying to argue atop false foundations. Do not accept their definitions as truth, or their opinions as valid for the sake of argument.

The Americas could not have developed without slave labor you mouthbreathing hick

Ah, I'm guessing you're a shitlib. Do you have any idea how many shitlib anuses I've destroyed? You're shit at this friendo

>Can you refute this Sup Forums?

Remind me what the word they use is to describe North America? What was it again? Something about a pot? Could it be, could it possibly be, that the cooked result of the things tossed in is a new entity? Some kind of combination of the others? Perhaps we could label this new identity?
I don't know. If were were going to mix up a lot of European cultures into a new result and name it something, what could we name it? What's a defining trait that can be generalized across Europe? I'm not sure here. Maybe someone can throw me a bone and give me some ideas.

But really, when considering that the reddit poster is Irish, the reasoning behind this idiocy and ego-centrism all become crystal clear.

>The Americas could not have developed without slave labor you mouthbreathing hick
He says with no citation

Many whites have multiple ethnicities in their ancestry so white pride makes sense. White pride could be more aptly called European pride.

Someone post that comic with the "nifty science experiment" that shows how the Jews kept their culture despite adversity.

Citation needed. Free whites are and have always been the most productive individuals on the planet.

I almost feel bad for you. You think troll threads are not Sup Forums users trolling Sup Forums users. Your many shitlib anuses you've destroyed is equivalent to eating your own shit.

there is no white culture than what is nazi zionism?

Do mules plow fields?

The OP of that thinks all blacks come from slaves, he can't even comprehend that some come from people who migrated here in the previous century. The OP of that excludes all of those blakcs to fit his narrative. As for whites... There's a lot of whites who have no idea from where they come from.

Trouble is the 'melting pot' is a Jew meme from the 1890s, crystallized in the Zangwill play. They pushed it hard as they came here so they could destroy any kind of racial pride and stem the antisemitic tide.

Libshilt detected

*squeaky*

>Be racist enough that you think all blacks come from Africa
>All blacks have slave ancestors
God damn liberals really are the most racist

This one?

Oh, I take it outside of Sup Forums, where all the fun is. As for you, are you new to this board kiddo? A real troll would never be as invested as you are

there IS such a thing as European culture you dumb American faggot. Our art and history and our habits span across borders. GTFO of my board

If they don't know where they came from that's their problem.

Actually an entirely reasonable post however I disagree on 2 key points

Europe has a clear ethnic and cultural identity distinct from asia. It is not a physical content a la America as the border with Asia has no fixed point. Europe is where European people come from. It follows the boundaries of the Greek concept of Europa, from which all European nations draw their route, and later grew to include all those territories Rome conquered, including parts of what are now Africa and Asia. With the fall of Rome the borders of Europe came to be defined (as they are now) religiously and racially. Western Christendom is the analogous medieval concept.

With the spread of European civilisation by colonisation and settlement, the "west" became detached somewhat from the original home. White people come from europe mostly but some white caucasians come from Asia / Middle East and are not European. Typically the best check is "would this person have been Christian in the 14th century"

It is both a racial and cultural concept, white people in the American sense means people from Europe. It's not invalid. European culture throughout history has been marked by stable traits, including a peculiar form of doubt which occasionally switches into periods of fanatical certainty, an interest in the world outside which is perhaps the most defining trait and is the reason we discovered and overpowered the more developed Chinese culture in the past. Europeans like their near cousins in the Middle East are also intensely and aggressively religious, including secular forms like fascism and communism. We are also somewhat arrogant. I think this is a response to the doubt which I mentioned early as a defining trait.

The point is that You can identify the white ethnicity but you can't say all europeans are whites or that there's an european culture common to every european. Said that, when we talk about the black identity there are some points in which they recognize becuase of their lack of history (that was washed away during the process of slavery). So it's true you can identify a distinction but only regarding the ethnicity, the "white pride" is not something all white people agree about or recognize.

Anyone who is proud of skin color or lack thereof is a fucking retard

Anybody who thinks 'skin color' is what we mean when we talk about 'blacks' or 'Whiteness' is a turbo retard

Then why do they say "i hate white people" on twitter?

Refutation: if black pride refers to a culture rather than a skin color, then being anti-black isn't racist either because, again, black isn't referring to skin color but rather a singular culture that is vastly more prone to crime and economic stagnation.

Except there are actual people who will tell us white culture is bad. They don't just say Irish or German or French they group them together. It's every white culture under attack not one

This is where you're an idiot. They weren't "forced to forget." They forgot because they considered themselves to be members of some village of mud huts that got raided by some village of straw huts. They didn't consider themselves to be "Liberians." How many different shitty little villages were enslaved? How many had names? Probably hundreds. That's why they don't remember.

Not that this argument held any water in the first place though. There is, with out a doubt, some level of "White identity" in the United States that one could bother to take pride in, so why shouldn't someone be allowed to?

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=TnD7WerBGse0jwP8y7O4Cw&q=i hate white people&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.41l3.0.0.0.4203.1.1.0.1.1.0.0.0..1.0....0...1..64.mobile-gws-hp..0.1.22.3...92.0aSbesJEQhQ

Nice double standard.

I lurk Sup Forums almost daily but I agree with mostly everything on this image. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one here who thinks like that

Considering I don't speak Polish, Slovak, or German, yes they were forced to give up their culture, because that was the price of assimilating your descendants

sure can... I'm white and I have at least 6 different major white nationalities in me.

and why would you make a race the center of your pride if what you really want to celebrate is origin? why not African pride? nobody would have a problem with that.

Are not there people who say the same thing about 'black culture'? If you condemn one side for their hate why not condeming both?

I do think there's such a thing as being European see

Damn, it's too bad those African warlords just had to abduct their fellow black man and sold them to white slavers for their own personal gain. Otherwise blacks today would know their proper origins. Fuck those evil black slave traders eh?

Well this thread shows that you're not the only one, I guess.

I hate you because you're white and you have no defense because there's no such thing as being white.

Bases covered.

This.

Ironic how such faggots say things like "only racists see colour" or something equally stupid then proceed to make each and all their arguments about skin colour.

How many times must it be said that race isn't just about skin.

>the USA was literally founded as a nation for "free white men of good character", proving it is a pan-European identity and culture going back hundreds of years

>Europe fought each other constantly for millenia, and a pan-European identity was a new construct, an agreement that they were brothers who should to live in peace

>Europe wasn't always united in a way that you can say "I was French" or "I was British" anyway... Territories changed hands all the time, and there were different groups under each country's name

>Other countries were similarly divided in history; their modern borders are only recent developments (India, Middle East, China, etc.) yet it's fine to say "Asian Pride" or "Indian Pride" instead of "Rajasthan Pride"

>Blacks can trace their DNA now and find out exactly where their genes are from

>Most American whites are mixed by now

>I thought liberals said this stuff is socially constructed and people's identities should be respected even if they're wacky and made up