>tfw spent $10,000,000 on a shitty ass IMPEACH DRUMPF petition

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAH

i had to sit thru his faggoty commercials at the gym. the whole gym booed at this cunt

I'm glad that money is wasted here instead of being saved and spent on the 2020 election.

lol, i was doing some cardio when this cuck came on, i told my gf he looks like he rapes little boys, just like the rest of em. all the soccer moms next to us looked shocked.

literally who is that even ?

im going to visualize dead lifting him over head and slamming his limp body down neck first

Yeah but CNN's public places license is up soon. I heard talk of Fox News possibly trying to take the license.

Imagine Fox in every airport and cafe etc. The fucking BUTTHURT would be off the scale.

10million anti trump TV AD in Cali and deep blue state, fucking idtiots and thier money

>And it's working you damn dirty Trump shills.

fucking lol

nice

Lol I was at the gym deadlifting 1488lbs with 9 of my girlfriends, they wanted to give me sex, but I need to focus on my workouts because I'm a chad, then this FAGGOT comes on the tv. I look over at girlfriend number 5, she's got 44DDD tits like a cow, and I take her mouth off my butt hole, and I say her to in such a deep voice that all the Blacks in the gym get nervous around me, I say, "he looks like a child molestor", then all the women start running up to me like those axe spray commercials. Lol I love this Trump timeline, where a Kekistan citizen like me pulls mad pussy. I guess you could say I'm born to be a chad. Damn, a cute girl just swallowed my load while writing this in my Mercedes hatchback.

Some explain this please? Out of the loop on this one. Don't even know who the fuck the guy in the pic is

What creepy dude

by gym, you mean the gas station closet where you suck cocks?

This is for you, nigger.

>TFW saw this on youtube last week but forgot to get a screenshot for you guys.
Sorry folks, at least it got to you.

>His father was Jewish and his mother was Episcopalian

Boy skip Bayless is really starting to show his age

>having to point out your own post for attention

>Some explain this please? Out of the loop on this one. Don't even know who the fuck the guy in the pic is

Some creepy ass Dem billionaire who spent 10 mill on CNN advertising to link his shitty petition site lol

Fucking hilarious.

see the difference is my story is actually true.

Quick, impeach Trump before he exposes my involvement with international pedo rings!