Its okay to be black

its okay to be black

Go rob somebody Tyrone.

ive been told otherwise

no, it isn't you nigger

It's okay as long as you get the fuck out of Europe, Asia, America etc. and segregate yourself to Africa

yuge if verifiable

Go be black some where else!

Being a nigger is a terrible thing. Even some niggers are able to understand this.

Agreed now go back to africa, it needs your help to be great again.

Yep.

but not in my country

We stand to represent that this image does not reflect our community standards. We condone against black supremacy.

It's okay to be black in Africa. Go be black there

Just ok?
Do you have any idea how racist that is?

It is.

Nothing is wrong with being who you are, you shouldn't feel shame or pride from the past, just be you.

It is okay to be black. Just be black away from whites and I'll be white away from blacks. I wish we had another Malcolm X to preach this message to blacks, but niggers are so lazy and addicted to the gibs that going their own way and perusing their destiny without white interference isn't even appealing them.

Cumbaya mah lord cumbayah

It's okay to be black in Africa.

All niggers know it, that's why nigger is considered such an offensive word. You're reminding them of what they are

Reminder that leftists only attack things that threaten them.
Reminder that the constant attacks we see on the "it's okay to be white" posters is evidence that they are working and considered by leftists to be serious threats.
If they didn't work, they wouldn't receive the massive shotgun spray of demobilization attacks they have -- they would just let us do whatever we wanted and waste our time and harm ourselves. Only when something is a threat do they respond, and here they respond oh so much.

Чypкa eбaнaя.

Not