Tell me one thing wrong with being Catholic???

Tell me one thing wrong with being Catholic???

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2015/12/pope_francis_offers_hope_to_fa.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/pope-francis-says-transsexuals-and-gay-people-should-be-embraced/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/is-the-king-james-bible-infallible/
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=gFdujLSVL5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf
catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/refuting-eastern-orthodox/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/audio/early_papacy_5.mp3
holytrinityparish.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Our-Catholic-Bibles.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your pope is a nigger loving cuckold

He does have power on the church level.

you're not gnostic and thus will go to hell.

/thread

Protestant Reformation.

>pope
>infallible
pick one

You split from the original church founded by Christ, the Orthodox Church

Fpbp

You could say the same thing about Orthodox. You split from the original church founded by Christ, the Catholic Church is an equally true statement

You're a papist for one.

>inb4 mentally challenged protestant going on about how catholics are actually polytheists worshipping the pope

>the orthodox church
>not a split from oroginal forms of christianity
If you want to find the churches that are the closest to the source, go look at the coptics or armenian apostolics

No they split from us since they made up their dogma of papal infaliability which didn't exist before.

>Pope Francis offers hope to faithless, says atheists can go to heaven
>oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2015/12/pope_francis_offers_hope_to_fa.html

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

>Pope Francis says transsexuals and gay people should be embraced by the Catholic Church
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/pope-francis-says-transsexuals-and-gay-people-should-be-embraced/

Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

>they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Want more?

t. Papal Infaliability

Would anyone who read it recommend the NRSV? Gender neutral sounds like a bad idea.

when papal infallibility goes wrong

catholics are cucks, pedos and homos.

That's not what papal infallibility means, fuckwad. It doesn't mean he can just say shit and that makes it true. He can, if possessed by the holy spirit, make infallible statements. It's happened, like, twice. Ever.

>t. Papal Infaliability
You have to specially mark what you say as universal in order for the infaliability to take effect. Otherwise this (((pope))) is just speaking his mind. Last time I checked Benedict is still alive and therefor the pope.

ITT prottycucks who can't use wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility
yeah, what he said

m-muh pope, m-muh Rome... Francis is spreading heresy and advocatign white genocide... w-we won't have to beg the Orthodox to help us no.

>In July 2005 Pope Benedict XVI stated during an impromptu address to priests in Aosta that: "The Pope is not an oracle; he is infallible in very rare situations, as we know."

This guy shouldn't haven taken his hat.

>Would anyone who read it recommend the NRSV? Gender neutral sounds like a bad idea.
I would not recommend fake bibles made to appease faggots and other freaks.

Revelation 22:18-19
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Catholic church is pure evil and heretics and they are tempering with the word of God with this new bible versions, they remove full verses and change words and verses that strengthen their heretic doctrine.

Also one more for OP
The word Pope comes from the Latin Papa, which means “father.”

Matthew 23:9
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

To be a bit more clear it happened only 6 times in history, one name off hand was that Mary the mother of God was conceived without sin.

>Catholic church is pure evil and heretics
The lutheran bible has the least amount of books, the catholic adds some, then there is the orthodox one that takes the cake on books it has. Hard to say what's canon and what not.

Yes, our Pope is a fucking disaster.

>tell me one thing wrong with being a nigger loving race traitor
Huh, well, that's a hard one, I don't know if anybody could figure that out.

>Hard to say what's canon and what not.
The problems is not the books itself if they were not tempred with, its that they change what's in the books so that they will say in some ocassions the opposite of what was there, also puts away non-belivers from being saved cause they will think "what a joke so many bibles and they say diferent things"

The KJV is the only bible, the diferent versions of the bible that came out in the last 40 years bible are of the devil.
KJV was translated by very intelligent man from the Textus Receptus and they stayed faithfull to what was there, they just translated it, this new bible versions take things from Textus Criticus that is trash and not the word of God.

The statue of the woman holding the child comes from Babylon; Nimrod and Semiramus.
Catholicism is Christianity mixed with Paganism. It isn't true biblical Christianity.

This image, the cult of Mary worship is blasphemous

Repent swine er judgement commeth

>wikipedia
Good goy

The KJV was translated from texts that dated no earlier than the 12th century A.D. The texts were in such bad shape that the compilers of the texts and the translators of the KJV used…thats right, the Vulgate and the Douay-Rheims Bible, to make corrections. Some passages in the KJV were not even translated, just lifted directly from the Douay-Rheims Bible.
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/is-the-king-james-bible-infallible/

The King James Bible is a MEME and it not inspired (So say the ORIGINAL translators of 1611)(8 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM

Mary: Mother Of God & Ark Of The New Covenant - Absolute Proof!
Pastor Anderson BLOWN OUT using his OWN sermon! (22 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=gFdujLSVL5Y

>Also one more for OP
>The word Pope comes from the Latin Papa, which means “father.”
>
>Matthew 23:9
>9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Yawn
The Bible Proves the Papacy
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE

Hey man, Id like to think Jesus would love niggers too. So what not the heir of St. Peter?

After assassination of pope John I, the ((('minati))) infiltrated the Church and it went all south

>Revelation 22:18-19
Christians got along without the New Testament for at least 40 years after the death of Jesus.. WITH NO BIBLE.
Who decided what the Bible even was ? The Catholic Church in 320 AD in Hippo and in 397 AD in Carthage.
The Bible had to be created by someones Authority. By who's authority was it put together ?
The Authority of the Bible then has to be based open the authority of the Church and what church would that be ?
The only church that existed at the time. The Authority of the Catholic Church. Apostolic Authority. ONE HOLY AND APOSTALIC CHURCH.
That lasted for 1100 years until Martin Luther a single man decide to remove 7 books from the Bible (9 at first) and to added the word ALONE to Romans 3:28.

1520 Martin Luther leaves the Catholic Church and starts his own "Church"
by 1600 there were over 200 sects of Prodestentism.Now there are over 30,000 in the US Alone.
Each is based on the Bible alone (Sola Scriptura) and none of them have the same doctrine.
How can that be ? Why would the Holy Spirit lead some many people to differnt doctrine ?
The Doctrine of Sola Scriptura has done nothing because there is no TRADITION from the pillar and bulwark of the Truth. (1 Timothy 3:15)
The Catholic Church.

"Romans 3:28 states, "Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law". Martin Luther, in his German translation of the Bible, specifically added the word "allein" (English 'alone') to Romans 3:28 -a word that is not in the original Greek.
...Luther insists on his own absolute infallibility. In defending his addition of the word "alone" to Romans 3:28, Luther railed: Thus I will have it, thus I order it, my will is reason enough.

HERESY 100%

What you don't know about Martin Luther (Part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

What you don't know about Martin Luther (Part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf

this thread is full of retards we all know that the most stupid and non christian faith are protestant trash

You worship a false God and will burn in hell.

>Tell me one thing wrong with being Catholic???
it's heavily associated with paedophilia and saving nazis after ww2 via the red cross program.

LEARN 2 HISTORY, YOU DENSE CUNT.

From what I understand the Catholic Church embraces homosexuals but DOES NOT embrace homosex. I think the last Pope Benedict once issued homosexuality as "intrinsically disordered", so theres that. We dont turn away thirsty sheep from our waters, even if such sheep are weak.

Do Protestant churches really have a bigger problem with pedophilia?
What does the research show?
catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf

and yes we saved Nazis. It was the Christian thing to do.

Lol, man this site is great

Idolatry
God is a jealous god,be carefully who you give your prayers to,heretics

Pediphilia coverup is kind of a problem.

You love niggers, spics, and muslims.

>Castellano
>being Catholicism

You worship a dead jew on a stick.

papal supremacy is a meme invented by the west.

Come home to the real Church.

Come back to the real Church Schismatic

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/refuting-eastern-orthodox/

>Church doctrine decided by council of elders for hundreds of years
>pope just decides he doesn't need the east to help him decide anything anymore
>pretends he's been supreme since the time of Christ
>church continues to spiral out of control because one man in charge of everything is fucking retarded
>catholics who split off from the rest of the Christian world now split themselves in two because there's just one guy making up whatever he wants
>30,000 denominations of protestantism
>infallible pope

If you guys didn't split off from the Church then the reformation would've never happened.

“Ye, therefore, who laid the foundation of this sedition, submit yourselves to the presbyters, and receive correction so as to repent, bending the knees of your hearts. Learn to be subject, laying aside the proud and arrogant self-confidence of your tongue.” (First Clement, Chapter 57)

“Your schism has subverted [the faith of] many, has discouraged many, has given rise to doubt in many, and has caused grief to us all. And still your sedition continueth.” (First Clement, Chapter 46)

You know Clement the second POPE. WE never gave up the Papacy. You did.

As for the Pope not needing help. Please that is why there is a COUNCIL of cardinals.

Eastern Orthodoxy” would say one must accept Constantinople I under pain of heresy, while one must reject Ephesus II! But if we apply the principles of Eastern “Orthodoxy,” the two councils are on the same level, both being backed by the authority of equal bishops.

Get your own house in order before saying you are the true church.

>You know Clement the second POPE
Second Bishop*
>WE never gave up the Papacy. You did
No, you invented the idea of papacy.

Nope.

Discover the parallel between King David's speech in 1 Chronicles 28 and St. Peter's speech in Acts 15. The proof is irrefutable: the occasion is the building of God's Temple - the Church; both David and Peter say they were chosen SPECIFICALLY by God to be chief or leader of His Church; they both stand up to speak; they are both kings of God's Kingdom.

Only Peter was given the Keys to the Kingdom and the ability to bind on earth. The other apostles were only given the ability to bind on earth but not the KEYS to the Kingdom.

Anyways you guys accepted the supremacy of Rome in the First, Second, Third, and Fourth Ecumenical Councils. Then you changed your minds. Schismatics.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/audio/early_papacy_5.mp3

>The King James Bible is a MEME and it not inspired

So are you saying that the world never had a bible before this new versions for faggots? Or if it had a bible what bible was it?

Mark 13:31
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Psalms 12:6-7
6 The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Psalm 119:89
89 For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.

>The KJV was translated from texts that dated no earlier than the 12th century A.D
No, that's also a lie.

>Absolute Proof!
That's proof of nothing, just an idiot going in circles saying Mary is the mother of God, no she isn't. She can't be the mother of God cause God is the first and the last, for Mary to be God's mother she had to be first than God, the arguments he's using can be used to refute his own arguments. Also Jesus rebukes Mary in the bible.

John 2:2-4
2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

>Woman, what have I to do with thee?
BTFO

Is videos os this autist the only thing you have? this videos prove nothing, The word is clear in the bible, only idiots will fall for this idiot arguments.

Roman Popery!

Unless you're Suomalais-Luterilainen, you're going to Hell.

You worship an undead jew and a shitload of saints

embracing homosexuals is embracing homosex, when the bible clearly says they should be put to death, there's no embracing it.

Bible put homosexuals on pair with mothers fucking their sons and fathers fucking their daughters, and also with bestiality, the bible lumps all that together and says they should be put to DEATH!
And i agree, most people would say, "but hey they are not doing harm to anyone right?"
Well i for one agree with what's in the bible, and if you or the filthy pope disagrees, you are not disagreeing with me, but with God.
People that are of God will hear God's word, people that are of the devil will hate it.

Also catholic cruch is filled with pedo priests and what not, that's not debatable, it's a fact! if you have any doubt that the catholic church is of the devil just look at all the shit they have done in the distant past and all the pedo stuff in the more recent past and you tell me if that's of God.

>So are you saying that the world never had a bible before this new versions for faggots? Or if it had a bible what bible was it?

The real Bible that lasted for 1500 years until some apostate decided to change words and take out 9 then 7 books. Pretty simple stuff really. There are alot of mistranslations in the kings James bible. Google it for yourself.
The people that initially translated it said that "it's JUST a translation" and if you want the real deal read the originals.

holytrinityparish.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Our-Catholic-Bibles.pdf

dead jew on a stick

Yeah but i just quoted verses from the bible saying God will perserve he's word forever.

Do you belive the bible or not? if you don't belive any argument you use using bible verses is automatically void.

What original? I I ask again what's you bible, you didn't gave me any direct answer.

>implying a guy reading the bible to you is better than reading it yourself
cathlocucks are just any christian with a 80 or lower IQ. they seem to flock to it ive seen studies

>you're not gnostic and thus will go to hell.
If you are a gnostic deviant you will go go to hell. Go eat cucumbers and bathe in bull cum disgusting heretic.

Mary was taken to heaven upon her death BODY and SOUL. This is the fulfillment of God's promise to restore us body and soul at the end of time. The first saint. There are countless saints, even today saints are living and breathing, multitudes of them. The quickest way to be a saint is to be a martyr for Christ, to die for God. The Christians in Syria, fighting for their own Christian space and dying for it are martyrs. Those who devote their lives, wholly to God are also saints and equally as extraordinary. Saints are people whose lives and sacrifice is so holy and in communion with the love and will of God that they are forgiven their sins upon death and bypass purgatory as a result. They go straight to heaven! We pray to them to intercede for us to God and Christ. In other words, we do not worship the Saints, we simply ask them to pray for us. Most Saints are unknown by us, for so many have accomplished such Holiness without great works being wrought on their behalf. This is what the Holy Day of Obligation All Saints Day is about, praying for the Saints, especially those that are not known. If you read a real bible and not the one that the protestants use, then you would know this. You cannot pick and chose which words of God you will follow and say that you follow God at the same time, as Luther did. God doesn't answer to us, we answer to god. The Catholic bible was designed in accordance with the words of Christ himself, after much prayer and Holy guidance was received. Protestants suffer from the dual sins of selfish pride and apostasy. Jesus loves you, user. Even if you do not know him or want him, He loves you and calls out to you. Come to God, user. Come into his loving fold, join his congregation and body, and let him provide for you, user. He pleads with you every moment of everyday, if you would but listen. Every user on this board this applies to, even you.

Show me one verse where Jesus says to pray to his momma, find a priest to confess your sins to, finger beads, and on and on and on.
If it were up to you popers, the Bible would still be chained to the pulpit only to be read by a priest and written only in Latin. Nigga please.