New Jersey police chief says "n*ggers are like ISIS" and that he "wishes he could now them all down"

Sup Forumstards will unironically defend this.

Where's the lie?

The photo they use makes it look like the police chief is a talking car

Defend what? The truth defends itself.
Even the mexicants have more worth

>Black people are an militant islamic terror group...

He is right you know

what needs to be defended?

Does Catalan not allow for the subtlety between a similie and metaphor?

So blacks are like jews aka mossad isis, and this guy wants to mow them down while being a armed thug on behalf of the same originators of isis...

Can someone put an end to all the absolutely retarded nonsensical shit that americunts spew out constantly?

How the fuck can anyone take what an american says seriously at this point? This is a fucking delirious neurotic stupor...

every person with sane mind thinks this. just look at the stats and tell me that shit is normal

frank nucera jr. greaseball surname. not white.

He is correct

>"like" means "literally the same thing"
kys

/ourguy/

he's spanish, dont be so hard on him

If you had to deal with a constant stream of nigger atrocities every single fucking day, you'd get pretty fed up as well. This guy likely has to personally oversee dozens of hideous rapes/murders/robberies etc every month, all committed by nigger barbarians. No shit he's angry.

Guys, this shit was on the cover of the paper this morning. It said he was being charged with federal hate crime and civil rights crimes. Then, directly beneath it, it was the story of some father telling his daughter's murderer's mother that it was "OK." Her son killed 3 white women by strangulation. No mention of racial motivations.

Just fucking kill me.

>Sup Forumstards will unironically defend this
yes, its further proof that races should be kept separate

My reaction

>This guy gave his life to public service and now he's going to be buried, possibly jailed for hate crime, because he said this.
Fuck this nigger loving country.

I agree.

The picture in the article is probably from Russia, though. DPS has cheap red and blue light bars. Plus I don't think America has this traffic sign. (In the background.) Europe does, though

>that perfect, suggestive tilt of the car toward the camera
>I want to mow em down

He's right tho

Yep

I'm ok with this. As long as he does the same to every Guido driving a fox body mustang as well.

so fucking what?

Pretty close, you can probably survive from ISIS city ghetto if you act like a Muslim, but you can't necessarily survive from all nigger ghettos no matter how you behave.

Rook to 1A
Check
Queen takes rook
Rook to 8H
Checkmate

Niggers are worse than ISIS

>Certain areas are no go zones for outsiders
>Violating tribal dogmatic rules is grounds for immediate violent punishment, even death
>Largely uneducated
>Culture glorifies violence

Blacks really are like ISIS.

inb4

>muh poverty causes niggers to rape, torture and murder

goodcatch

b..b..but muh blacks in Cucknada are well behaved

>>Rook to 1A
>>Check
>>Queen takes rook
>>Rook to 8H
>>Queen takes Rook 8H

What then?

>Being such a boot licker that when a police commander states they want to murder a certain section of the populous, you actually defend them.
Why aren't you in your local sheriff's office blowing cops in the bathroom as a service to the government employees you pay to do nothing all the time?

5th b8 post in an hour by OP with his memeflag
>inb4 it's a new nation, newfags
It's a meme nation

>when you put a * in niggers and make a typo in the OP then call folks retarded

I'd buy him a beer

Surely niggers in Bongland are baste... right?

We'd never be in this situation if the Axis Powers won WWII.

The left is too stupid to see that as juxtaposition.

Just came here to say I unironically defend this. Also op is a faggot. And let's throw a nigger in there to be safe

Niggers aren't human. They are a primitive throwback hominid and a drain on any society they dwell

i'd rather save a dog too.

Even financially secure niggers can't stop their instinct to chimp out

How is there not a race war in the US yet?

Fug,
Don't leave me hanging!

Race more strongly correlates with criminality than poverty, period.

/our guy/

well it's not even debatable that niggers killed a gorillion more people in america than ISIS, so master cheef is right

Why defend it? Truth is perfectly capable of standing on its own.

He was obviously talking about Black Lives matter, and they are

A police chief speaks the truth. What's the problem?

that's insulting to isis. Don't be so insensitive. Isis at least has a purpose.

and? the statement implies he knows he can not do it. Thanks laws.

dont use words that Sup Forums cant understand

I hope he goes out in style.

>imagine doing police work in this country day after day and not ending up hating niggers.
that would be something that would shock me.

Niggers are a plague upon decent people

Isn't it weird that cops hate niggers?
Isn't it weird that southerners hate niggers?
Isn't it weird that blue collar whites in shitty neighborhoods in the cities hate niggers?
Isn't it weird how rich liberals in gated communities are the ones calling everybody else racist for not loving niggers?

It's almost as if people who actually have to live around niggers learn to hate them based on their living experiences while those who don't have to live around them love niggers based on some idealized image they've created in their minds because they've never actually had to interact with them.

yeah he's an idiot,
>rook c1 to h1
>bishop at g2 to h1
>rook at h2 to h8
>cmate

I think this is good and healthy that police officers get these things off their chests. I can only imagine how irritating it must be to have to deal with these entitled low-lives. These heroes have the patience of saints and for that I commend them.

That is a pawn you twat. If it takes the rook it can convert into a queen again and take the second rook.

It is possible to mate but it takes 3 turns.

do american southerners even exist still? I have it on good authority that the american south is pretty much spictown at this point

Well, he's not wrong.

oh sorry finlad

Seriously, I moved to a rural town to get away from those chattering apes I dealt with my entire childhood. I can't imagine dealing with the things they do every day

I can't recall a dog ever attacking firefighters trying to save them or their owners from a fire. I can however recall many cases of firefighters getting shot by niggers.

Can you really escape?

>b..b..but muh blacks in Cucknada are well behaved
lel

What did he say that was wrong?

We do, and you're right.
>used to be able to keep doors unlocked, know everyone in your neighborhood etc
>beans and nigs moved in now we have gang warfare in the streets and meth and heroin scourging the population
The worst part is when you bring this up to a smug liberal that just scoffs, saying "nuh uh, FBI says crime has only gone down!"
Its almost like their statistics don't accurately represent small towns and rural areas experiencing huge booms in population and changes in demographics

shit then you fuck me in the ass and do it the other way and run my bum away
rook at h2 to h1
pawn to g1 = queen
rook at h1 to h8
sorry finbro

Lol good pic related

Redpilled as fuck

Not entirely, there's 3 black families in my town from King Nigger's forced diversity HUD housing. 1 of them is alright the other 2 have teenage sons. The sons broke into several local small businesses and are now in jail lul

What a fucking joke. How can anyone deny their behavior is genetic? They behave the same every place they go

>What a fucking joke. How can anyone deny their behavior is genetic? They behave the same every place they go
iktf

That's mostly the southwest. Though they have been trying to flip states like Georgia and North Carolina permanently blue by filling them with more spics and asians.

My dad grew up in Georgia and said even back then it was almost half nigger half white. A lot of them moved away but have been replaced by spics and asians who unfortunately are more likely to vote and flood into white towns and neighborhoods since it's not like the old days where some good ole boys could go out and beat the shit out of them until they left.

You clearly haven't been to "the hood"

NEETs don't know why you specified fox body but that shit is funny lmao I know the type

>pawn to g1
>not h1
>captures your rook, becomes a queen, poised to take your other rook
lmao dude.

I like the ventshade on the rear windows as if cop cars have those.

Why all the Jews on Sup Forums use Catalan now

yer jus jellis holmes

lol @ foreigner who bought the narrative.

Hate to bring this up, but he's not wrong,
#OurChiefOf/pol/ice?

Hi /r/politics. Black supremacist groups are the largest single subgroup out of all hate groups.

People on the far right are exactly like ISIS. They watch to kill everyone that doesn't look like them or think like them

A dog never stabbed me in the ass.

And yet like most of the whites in New Jersey he probably votes Democrat

>hate niggers
>vote for nigger enablers

Thanks I didn't have that one, saved.

Gangs operate much like ISIS, I don't know how this is controversial

Blacks probably kill more a year than ISIS, and they aren't even fighting for a purpose or belief. And they live in a civilised country with laws and law enforcement.

They simply kill because they are animals and incapable of empathy. They are worse than ISIS.

how do we crowd fund more police to target the jews who brought the muslims and shit skins here?

We really need to make this known as a positive step in the right direction to start targeting jews and put an end to their holohoax bs.

based cops

lol it's poised to take me rook
shitter still would win
this is setup really well for white but black can stall so yeah cool you shot me down with out putting up an answer from a non-white country woohoo Salud ya shit Turner
rook to g1 suck my dick

H2-G2, BQ must capture either G2 or C1, if G2 then C1-A1 checkmate, if C1 then G2-G8 checkmate.