That's a slippery slope argument, allowing immigration won't lead t-

>that's a slippery slope argument, allowing immigration won't lead t-

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20680565
youtube.com/watch?v=9ESlS2jrhXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 rubles have been deposited in your account

>-o your bizarre Sup Forumstard doom wank fantasies.

Then why is it that major European cities look like fucking Baghdad or Mogadishu?

>1% muslim
>drowning in immigrants
Pick one

You invaded Baghdad remember?
This is reparations

Why can't Sup Forumstards understand population density?

If 5% of the population aren't white, but they all live in one neighbourhood, then it's going to seem like there are a lot more then there actually are.

While OP is an idiot, logical fallacies do not apply outside of logical debates. Slippery slope happens in real life, because massive, wide-scale social interactions are hardly rational.

>you
>reparations
High quality bait, guaranteed replies.

Such is the fate of an economic paradigm that assumes infinite growth

Non-Hispanic whites
63.7% of total U.S. population, 2010[1]

>If 5% of the population aren't white

Get rid of the 5%.

Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians, North America for Native Americans.

Nah thanks.

So you agree with european replacement?

t. Cuck brought up by Modernity

Wake up!

Nations aren't nightclubs, it isn't one-in-one-out.

Why do they congregate into cities?

Well whoops looks like all the native Americans are all drunk stoners with a tiny population sweetie :^)

Same reason white folks do, that's where the jobs are.

because the government pays for them to live their

Nationalism is for cucks.

t. le 56% face american

>5% immigrants
HELP HELP HELP
WHITE GENOCIDE

What makes you think I'm not an indian posting from india?

Grammar's too good.

So you support european replacement?

Your loss. I was educated in it at Uni.

Don't you have tech support helpline to be manning?

Hmmmm, complains about racism and then does it himself.

Cuck!

Nice falseflag.
If by any chance you are an Indian from India why do you care about a country so far away from yours?

ethnic banter ≠ Sup Forums shit

Mods pls delete

Probably because Pajeets are the worst race of them all and actually deserves every bit of racism it gets.

I don't think he implied that. And we can all agree that europeans should go back to europe anyway.

Nah, Ulstermen are worse.

Spic here
I always hated immigration, and the immigration that Europe is spreading is easily the worst out there.
It's like not only they fucked the middle east beyond recognition but feel the need to bleed it from manpower as well
All these people going to France and Germany could be trying to fix the broken region they come from, but no, instead the EU feels that they have to bleed the middle east not only from their resources but population as well
It's the same shit in Latin America, anyone smart gets drafted into some other country. Developing countries will forever be developing if the developed ones suck up all talent and manpower.

People just don't get how cancerous is immigration for the countries that are giving the people.

The EU isn't forcing people to flee Assad's murderous regime and Russian airstrikes, mate.

Their meddling with ME politics and the temptation of an easy life does it
I was baffled last year when all these immigrants died just trying to get to Germany after Merkel said they had open borders, makes me wonder if these people even feel guilty for what they do

l-london is a white city
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20680565

>Yurops
>especially North Yurops with highest per capita immigration
>neddling in ME politics

>Yurops
>Not meddling with ME
I am sorry, did Europe vanished while Sadam and Gadaffi were getting sacked?
Who the fuck split the middle east after the Ottoman empire fell?
Shove up your ass, the current immigrant crisis is just another scheme to keep ME in the shithole they are in while European politicians gain voters and PC cred

Euragantuans needs to embrace their replacement. Incans are superior anyway. Objective fact.

Elementary, people flee to the most affluent parts of Europe. In North America there's just the US and Canada. Even so immigrants don't remain at the Mexican border or some other unimportant location but they migrate to the major cities. Rome and Athens are of lesser regional economic importance than Munich and London atm.

I guess immigrants from far away locations that arrive with visas are more desirable than those that walk to get to where they are going.

Oy vey

The EU has been cucked by the US since #2 and harbors global conglomerates that assist in the continued endeavors of the military industrial complex. Also Italy was involved in the enforcement of the no-fly zone in Libya, and the EU regularly engages in military and economic cooperation with entities involved in the conflicts of the Middle East.
Asia can't be held as responsible since they don't rock the boat as much by backing the destabilizing insurrectionist elements in those regions.

Assad dindu nuffin. American-european funded "rebels" created refugees

MUSSUS BUNFIELD

>I guess immigrants from far away locations that arrive with visas
as if that menat shit now

"it's only 8-12% of the population"

It pisses me off, not because I'm anti-immigration but because people can't do maths.

The immigrant share of the population doesn't mean shit. Non-native populations don't grow linearly.

If that 8% non-European is weighted towards the young end and makes up more like 20% of youth, and if they average 3.5 kids as opposed to 1.8, your society becomes majority non-European in a few generations, by the end of the century by most projections for Western Europe.

I don't care about "muh Whites," but it pisses me off when leftists claim math is racist.

Well it's nowhere near 5% in cities like London and Paris though.

You don't have to be a Sup Forums-tard to see how stupid Europe's migration policy has been. Muslims don't assimilate and the result is parallell societies.

Did you know that the slippery slope is both a legitimate argument and a fallacy?

Logical fallacies are gay lol

But the people in OP's pic are clearly white according to American laws.

Like at least separated by an ocean so from the old world to the new.

>1%

>USA
And nothing of value was lost

Don't know how Europe's been but in America they're always leaving urbanized areas to the lower dredges of society and even post war suburb developments.

That's because muslims don't have any variety in names. Every muslim man is called Muhammad.

It's the most popular "baby name" since they're the ones who most of the births in hospitals are attributable to atm. If Englanders were having as many babies in hospitals it wouldn't be so. By itself its just a matter of what hospital records record and nothing else.

Do your fucking job for once mods, the fact that this thread is still here just shows how unimaginably incompetent you all are. Why even make rules at all when you're too lazy to enforce them?

Muhammad is also the most common name on Earth, what do you think about that.

What sophistry is this?

>lol they're outbreeding the Anglos but don't worry go back to sleep

>I am sorry, did Europe vanished while Sadam and Gadaffi were getting sacked?
>Europe is the world's policeman

>Who the fuck split the middle east after the Ottoman empire fell?
By this logic, Middle easterners are to blame for this since they seized Jerusalem back in the 11th century.

>Shove up your ass, the current immigrant crisis is just another scheme to keep ME in the shithole they are in while European politicians gain voters and PC cred
>I'm the real victim here ;(

>Most Jobs are in cities.
>LOL WHY DA CITIES
This is literally the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

>>Europe is the world's policeman
Who said that?
There was nothing to police, America and Europe just acted out of their own interests and created a big ass cluster fuck in the middle east, this has nothing to do with being the world police.

Apparently the anglos don't want to reproduce.

Only European countries in Iraq were GB and Poland.
In Libya most of them were only in it nominally through membership of NATO, and even then Gadaffi was already gone.

I understand that since the rate of inbreeding in your countries is higher than usual you might not be up to this, but pleasedo try.

Japs don't either, and their society is completely fine. You people would destroy your entire heritage for some numbers on a chart.

So what?
The Japanese will go extinct and their island will become empty of people. It'll be a ghost town.

At least Britain will be turned over to the immigrants. That's a better idea than a ghost town.

I'd rather replace the people than let the country become barren of people.

>At least Britain will be turned over to the immigrants. That's a better idea than a ghost town.
Actually I'd rather it be empty than part of a caliphate

I suggest you lay off the drugs. Japan will not be a ghost town, merely suffer a drop in population; this is not, in and of itself, bad - after all, growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.

>At least Britain will be turned over to the immigrants. That's a better idea than a ghost town.

If there aren't Brits in there then it isn't Britain anymore. I'd rather burn it down than let the unworthy parade with its name
There are no risks of it becoming barren you mong. Merely a reduced population.

only like 40% of people 5 and under in Germany are ethnic germans.

>There are no risks of it becoming barren you mong. Merely a reduced population.
There's no sign of the birthrates stabilising so they'll go down till they go extinct.

> Japs don't either, and their society is completely fine.
LMAO

Isn't that itself just a slippery slope fallacy not based on anything?

It is literally impossible for a population that large to go extinct. If it really gets that low, gov will start subsidizing kids.

Japan is simply too crowded. Once the post war boomers die off in 30-40 years. The population should be down below 100 million. the young working age population will be small as it has been since the war. so their will be secure employment and a surplus of housing and services. which means young people will finally start having families and fucking again. then when the second population spike, that is currently in their 40s dies. the young workers will have nothing but smaller generations ahead of them. which meanns government can work down that 300% GDP sized debt. since their will be more young people than old people. Japan's population will probably dip to 80 million before heading back up.it won't go as high as it did before and generation population sizes should stabilize.

this is what every post industrial modern country should be doing. instead of what the West is doing. which is importing more population from the third world. in order to keep their debt fueled consumer economies and welfare states going.

>g so they'll go down till they go extinct.
This has literally never happened in human history, not once. If a population declined it eventually hits a crisis point where the way of life that caused the decline is no longer possible and their society and/or government collapses. The people go on living, it's just the state that cannot survive depopulation, the people will eventually just reorganize into a new state, but the current state is afraid of dying and that's why they import millions of foreigners to keep themselves alive.

Diversity does not work.

>The Japanese will go extinct
You're aware there are over 100 million Japanese living on Japan right? And that they are for the most part a content people? Do you notice who is complaining about depopulation and treating it like a crisis? The governments of the countries with declining populations. Because for them it's a huge problem. The population's tax burden is becoming lopsided and the grand scheme where the younger generations perpetually provide wealth for the older generation to live off of in their dotage is coming apart at the seams. They're scared because their plan, their order, is decaying in front of their very eyes. They know they cannot sustain the current structure the way things are going.

The actual people of Japan have endured for 2000 years, and you think living in decadence is somehow going to make millions and millions of them disappear? No, it means their population might decline to a point that fucks up the current government's ability to function, causing their society to be reordered, but that's it.

You're basically falling for fear mongering put into place by the current global elite.

>the Japanese will go extinct

Wrong.

>I'd rather have an islamic caliphate instead of less crowded British towns

You're mentally ill.

What is this obsession with constantly expanding and fear of ending?
>I would rather keep Britian going than let it reduce its population
Why?
You are not gonna be part of that Britain and it won't be like the Britain you live in, why would you want it to keep going?

>Japs don't either, and their society is completely fine.
>their society is completely fine.

Mate...

Gibs

Neoliberal brainwashing

japan is relatively fine compared to most western nations.

i would rather go back to live in Japan than any European nation. If I had to leave the States.

You're right, Japan needs to create a massive welfare state and let in any and all african/middle eastern men aged 18-50 :^)

That's for the Amerindian genocide. Get extinct'd, subhumans.

47% *

It'll be fine

>only immigrants are muslims
>being so far away from reality that he doesn't know that London is minority white

See

>so they'll go down till they go extinct
Could you expand on that - or provide your sources?

Capitalism doesn't work. Immigration is objectively capitalist.

>when a leftist brainlets tries to argue for uncontrolled mass immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=9ESlS2jrhXY

Leftists unequivocally B T F O

Okay

kys

In France ethnic stats aren't allowed.
But maternity wards systematically test children whose two parents are from Africa, middleeast, India, South America and Caribbeans... for drepanocytosis and keep the numbers. Children of mixed couples are not tested.
This map shows the percentage of tested newborns.

It makes me sad.

>73,40%
Lol

in france you aren't allowed to do paternity tests. so you can't see if the child is not yours. which means in divorce you can't disown it and still have to pay to support it.