49% of Americans think Trump colluded with Russia

Tick tock drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/49-percent-americans-trump-committed-crime-poll/story?id=50884867
youtube.com/watch?v=54M_fk5_0hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

abcnews.go.com/Politics/49-percent-americans-trump-committed-crime-poll/story?id=50884867

>half of rrespondents in a new ABC/WashPo Poll

>AKA idiots who have a mental liberalism disorder only can admit that 49% of them think it's legit.

FIXED IT 4 U

Holy fuck they actually asked every single American and half said they think he collided with Russia. Wow, looks like we have some dirt on hi- wait a minute

thats the same 49 percent that faild to get hillary ellected, im not too worried

plebiscite melody
youtube.com/watch?v=54M_fk5_0hs

So 49% believe everything that they are told and have no critical thinking skills. Sounds about right when you combine the population of niggers, spics, kikes, and liberals.

79% of Americans believe in a God but it doesn't make it true.

>polls
91% of burgers think corn syrup tastes good

lol

>ABC polls

yeah nah

So?

You can make masses believe whatever you want to, if you astroturf hard enough.

Your handlers already proved that concept.

>all the people who voted for Hillary think Trump committed a crime
Who the fuck cares?

I love how they don't even mention Russia anymore.

I wonder if Trump is actually too stupid to know if and when he actually did commit a crime.

WE WILL ASCEND TO OUR FINAL FORM

>polls

it really makes you think

/thread

>ABCNews/Washington Post poll

This tells me of the 100%-democrat aligning population size they used for their poll, slightly over 50% of those democrats know that the Russia narrative is fucking nonsense.

the media in a nutshell:

>if i say it often enough, it will become true

people are more woke to this bullshit than ever in history. and it's so much more obvious when the media is tripping over itself to run hit piece after hit piece.

49% of Americans are idiots

And 95% of Americans were supposed to vote for Hillary. Reality's a bitch ain't it?

t. Polls who gave HRC a 99% chance of winning

>same polls that predicted 98% landslide victory for Hillary

A lot of smoke, but no fire.

>Tick tock drumpfkins

...and this is how we know the polls are fake.