Is Seth MacFarlane /OurGuy/??

It's becoming really REALLY obvious that Seth MacFarlane has been subtly trying to out the creeps in Hollywood for a long time. Now is the time to start combing through old episodes of Family Guy and looking for clues in his jokes about celebrities. Let's go through what we already have:

The Weinstein Joke:
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

The Kevin Spacey Joke:
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dHf6jnwaU

The Brett Ratner Joke:
metro.co.uk/2017/11/02/a-family-guy-episode-called-out-brett-ratner-five-years-before-sexual-harassment-allegations-7048439/

MacFarlane Warned About Weinstein, Spacey & Ratner:
sacbee.com/entertainment/tv/article182159991.html

Seth MacFarlane Has Been Warning About Hollywood Predators For Years:
newsweek.com/seth-macfarlane-brett-ratner-harassment-698744

The question is -- who ELSE has he been warning us about? There are ten years of episodes to go through. Time to weaponize some autism and start digging, pedes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebajv8mjPTo
youtu.be/XBYBEjgquiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's exactly "our" about outing white rich guys who fuck hot chicks because they can?

No

I’ve never understood Family Guy. Every so often I give it a chance and I always end up disappointed, I can never really tell what the show is trying to be, the episodes can be so different in terms of the overall tone of the show, maybe that’s the schtick I guess? Just doesn’t work for me I guess.

You mean, when literally everyone else had been keeping their fucking mouths shut while taking the money? A lot.

Classical liberal red pilled on a great number of issues but still has a disdain for the Christian/neocon agenda.

Undercover as a super liberal rather than a classical to continue making 9 figures with Fox.

Think JFK liberal with a Gen X angst. Sorta /ourguy/ in terms of red pills but still a liberal nonetheless.

...and you've shown your hand by claiming they are "white guys." Two of them are Jewish.

Don't forget he called out Bill "if there's puss don't fuss" Clinton a bunch of times.

I'm a classical liberal too, except I don't have disdain for Christianity. We don't have to agree with him on 100% of the issues to accept him as someone who is trying to make the world a better place. Agreed on the "undercover as a super liberal" thing though.

first season or two are okay the rest are shit

I have a huge mancrush on Seth.

Nah.

He's a 9/11 shill who pretended he missed Flight 11 because he was drunk, and learned the plane had crashed while waiting for the next plane at the airport.

A debunked, impossibru bogus story only served to the masses together with a zillion others to reinforce the 9/11 fable.

Plus almost two decades of jewish degenerate propaganda served through his show.

NOT OUR GUY

the ethnicity isn't even important here. They're the men in power, young girls trade sex for favors like a role in the film, and then 10 or 20 years later, after playing in several of those films and milking their career that started in the bed they suddenly go
>oh wait, it was a sexual abuse
fuck this shit

Then why did you initially state that they were rich WHITE men if race wasn't a factor? For the record, I don't believe race is a factor either. YOU are the one who brought it up.

Yeah.

Family guy made fun of everyone, and it was great.

Then they made fun of Jews (very soft fun, didn't even go hard) and they got canceled for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebajv8mjPTo

Outed Bruce
youtu.be/XBYBEjgquiY

This is not why they got canceled and this kind of jokes were tolerated at south park without a problem. When it mattered, this show fell in line like all the others.

because I felt that "white rich man" as symbol of that evil oppressive patriarchy fits the tone of my post better

> patriarchy

Tits or GTFO

It seems more like he tries to make light of the issues to lesson the impact. He is not our guy he trivializes pedophilia, rape etc. Garbage in garbage out - stopped wasting my life watching this kind of crap years ago and couldn't be more glad.

Aren't there some Family Guy jokes about Spielberg too?

(OP)
He's also hired based James Woods for multiple appearances on the show

Fuck off this is about getting at the Jewish power structure. I don't care if you're JIDF, roastie or some idiot MRA.

so it isn't a war against men in general, with everything they do becoming a rape or molestation? My bad.

Seth MacFarlane is the archetypical radical centrist