Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rb2Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn to use archive you fucking idiot.

archive your momma cryass

TIFF MAKES IT STIFF

link us an archive you fucking arshole

How is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Its allowed you dumb fuck. She disclosed her "private" (its isn't) email. It is subject to FIOA unlike Hillary, Barry, Susan, Loratta, and many other who illegally used undisclosed private email accounts for official govt. business. Hope this helps you shills create a better argument.

WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS!

btfo

Was it on a private server in the bathroom???

No?

Ok, fuck off then

Link or proofs, that it is allowed. Cite your argument.

archive.is/Rb2Jg

go argue with newsweek faglord

You realize thats allowed right?

/thread

This is it. It's over. Drumpf is fucking done.

Hypocritical drumpflings WILL defend this, but it won't even matter. Mueller will make Orange Hitler pay for his crimes.

>hillary should be imprisoned for it but it's cool when (((ivanka))) does it

What did the shill mean by this?

arrest that daughter of a call girl from Ontario

Oh, did we wake up in a world where things that clearly are not the same are the same, somehow? Magical.

>proof?
>read arcticle

That fact that is it known and not a secret account pretty much sums it up. Do you remember why Hillary's email was an issue? Hillary kept is secret and conspired to avoid FOIA issues while she conspired to fund CGF while Secretary of State. Ivanka's is legal and she followed all requirements in doing so. Now show me a source proving otherwise. Oh and cry moar only 7 years left until the "Electric Pence" is in office.

>Was it a hidden server not backed up and deleted upon congressional subpoena?

Its not illegal to have a private email address. Its illegal to use it for Govt business and not preserve or retain ALL emails for FOIA or oversight. Get with it shills.

Fuck off kike JIDF shill, I hope you choke on a bag of dicks.

ARREST AND SPANK HER
SHE BEEN A BAD MOMMY!!!
YOU DON'T KEEP PRIVATE FROM PUBBY!

Please stop talking about these two people.

They can lock Ivanka "Think of poor Syrians or whatever the fuck they are kids" Kushner up.

She is now officially best daughter

shill crybabies gtfo

It has been established that this is not a crime. Or, that even if it is technically a crime, it will not be prosecuted. Thems the rules now faggot. Deal with it.

Even if true, it's very different from using private e-mail ___server___

JIDF loves Ivanka. Wtf happened to Sup Forums that they would support Ivanka? I don't know who's jewing who anymore...

no criminal intent. there's a precedent. over and done.

(((newsweek)))

THIS WAS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK !1

IMPEACH NOW ! IMPEACH ! IMPEAAACH!

LOCK THAT JEW UP!!!!

Please let her get indicted and thrown in prison her and her kike husband.

Trump did nothing to save her from becoming a jew and let it fucking happen, just like he is letting the fed take over, and the jews who run antifa get away with not being labeled terrorists.

FUCK THIS TIMELINE! I WANT THE MAGA TIMELINE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THESE FUCKING LOSERS LMAOOOO YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE CRYING ABOUT LOSING THE ELECTION HAHAHAHAHAHA KEEP CRYING BABY HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING L O S E R S "MUH BERNIE MUH HILLARY MUH IMPEACHMENT JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA KEEP MAKING SIGNS SAYING FUCK NLU.PTFTT IM SURE THE NEXT ONE WILL HAVE A BETTER EFFECT LMAOOOOOO ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER REMEMBER THAT LOSERS

Triggered much?

>Newsweak
Fake and Gay

IMPAEEEAAAAACH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

serious, nuclear codes, blah blah blah

Right my dude, but I'm asking where are the gov't links/ guidelines so I can shut this shit down. It's a hit piece. I'm fully aware of why Clinton and Cohorts did it.

All the adult president's kids should have been kept out of anything even looking like official things. I knew it would turn into future scandals because I think all the kids are of course rich kids and live in bubbles.

>I knew it would turn into future scandals because I think all the kids are of course rich kids and live in bubbles.
That's the entire American political class.

>www.newsweek.com

stopped reading right there fake new faggot

Weird how lawyers forced them to disclose and start using gov emails

why if they are following regulations and guidelines then this is nothing but a hit/propaganda piece.

OH so now that it's not Hillary it's suddenly a problem?
Fuck off leftyshill
sage

>Remove meme flag or Get fuct

Best advice I can give.

RRR, no says I, me's enjoys a good meme.

It's technically not allowed but everyone does it it seems

>End of linked article?
>Did (you) even read?

"Officials in the past have stated that all correspondence—including the private emails—is being preserved under the Presidential records Act."

>How did these emails come to light?
"The email tranche was obtained via Freedom of Information Act request by the nonprofit American Oversight."

All from the article above. Do liberals ever not LIE?

If they disclosed it at the beginning then fine whatever. I thought during the Obongo years when he first started the gov't has to put software and such to provide security measures. I don't give a shit which/what they use as long as it's secure. RRRR

Would be more beneficial to push the meme that this is at the same level of Hillary. We'd all better off with those 2 kike ear whisperers pushed out Washington.

Lock her up

Try harder, and tell Brock I said to fuck off.

How does that change anything, retard? Lawyers forced them to disclose and start using gov emails

If that's the case, you shouldn't be giving Clinton shit for it any more than you should give Trump shit for it. Either both are right or neither are.

Thar must be some guidelines or manuals where thar lay the truth.

Op is a cock smooch

Did Ivanka have SAP level programs on her device? did her emails have classified material?

Was she running a secret operation, payed for by Saudis, to buy back shoulder fired missiles from Gaddafi regime as it was falling, and ship them to ISIS in Syria to take out Assad, so Saudis can run a new pipeline through Syira to cut into Russia's 80% gas market in EU.

Hillary sold Russia Uranium for $145M, then switched sides to Saudis who paid $150M to take out Assad/Putin. We would be at war if she were president and Assad toppled instead of ISIS being destroyed.

The first change Trump made was from "degrade" isis under Obama to "annihilate"

>We would be at war if she were president
And we will be in 6 months with N Korea anyway.

History will show the Russian Dossier, and Hillary's book will both go down as incriminating evidence against Hillary/Obama and that they wiretapped Trump on National Enquirer level information, lied to FISA court and colluded with FBI.

EVERY Piece of evidence they try to tie Trump to Russia is actually a Fusion GPS (Putin) chop-shop

>its a conspiracy when it's about Trump but it's truth when it's about Clinton

See, this is why nobody takes you seriously.

Your vato, their fucked!

RRRR thar be gold on thar map. When do we get to tar and feather?

>its a conspiracy when it's about Clinton but it's truth when it's about Trump

See, this is why nobody takes you seriously.

Fortunately we've established that's it's highly questionable but not illegal

What is your answer, give Kim more shit?

I am a betting man, I bet you are young, too young to know this is pattern that we repated for 4 decades, NK yells, threatens it's neigbohrs, and US. We rush in for "6-way talks", "regional talks", "regional partners summit", where we give them shit.

- Clinton gave them two nuclear reactors
- Oil
- Grain
- Engineers and plans to help build plants

Every time, they make a stink we bow down and give them more as they build an arsenal, all the while claiming as soon as they build the bomb and can deliver it, we will be a sea of fire.

So you think Trump is wrong and should give NK MORE, just sit back and wait till they have perfected the bomb and a delivery. then what??

Did you know NK is the world's third largest supplier of arms???

Did you know every missile launch is a fucking commercial for them???

DId you know they are close with Iran/and have sold to Hezzbola/Al queda?

so you trust NK with a bomb. you don't trust your president to protect you. You don't trust Mattis the greatest soldier alive today.

Fuck off seriously

Someone is in for a rude awakening.

Just wait, Podesta will be arrested things will change. Manafort was arrested for time when he was working WITH CLINTON FOUNDATION AND URANIUM ONE DEAL PAYING PODESTA

Yeah thank goodness and Coney for that

Checked the US code, it's allowed as long as they disclose and archive.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

TRUMP WAS THE SWAMP, he admitted on stage he was dirty, and bought every last fuck on stage with him during the primaries. he was sick of it and wanted to go to washington to change things.

You libs never watch a rally, only what BS the press feed you he says, they cut adn edit out the real truth. and because of this, they kept you in the dark of realty...

Clinton and Obama were fucking super dirty, you see a good speaking man and think he is better, but no, he is jsut a hallmark card you like, but a criminal inside.

We want to gut the system and turn it over anew, you want to hold on to the swamp and put the CIA stooge back in charge

have fun.

You know nothing John liberal

Hillary made it okay. Did ivana set a private server up in the linen press and send SAPs? Thats totes cool too.

Thought you liberals didnt give a shit when someone uses private email?

When a special counsel is formed against Hillary and Obama, you will be singing a different tune.

You have no idea an FBI informat who has the documents, vide and audio entrapped Russian spies in 2009 who were bribing Hillary.

Obama shut it all down and covered it up

It's ok when we do it goy

literally "NO YOU" the argument. why cant you accept they both conspiracies?

>implying we don't all want her as far away from government as possible

I wonder who could be behind this post?