JUST. Reddit formed an "Anti-Evil" team to counter "Russian Bots"

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
youtube.com/watch?v=8iGGjGSdqf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the reddit experience
I'm gonna go outside now.

Reddit undermines itself

Yeah, well those kikes won't do fuck all about the kike shills and kike mods on reBBit. I just got banned (yet again) from /r/worldnews for linking to this article:

haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110

sounds racist

Fuck off Jew.

Fuck Reddit. Leave them to their devices.

wat

This is it. The end of western civilization. Between the alt-right neo-nazi rednecks and the SJWs, we. are. fucked. The "right" has never had a lower opinion of the "left" and vice versa.

>anti evil team to stop people manipulating votes
>they had to change decade old voting systems and ethics just to stop the_donald being top of reddit every day all day for years
>they 'weight' votes from right wing accounts lower
>they block content from right wing accounts to normies
>they edit users comments manually

Yes but it's all the Russians.

So what are they going to do about Shareblue taking over r/politics and their incessant botting posts to the frontpage on Trump hate subs with no actual users.

>x4 reddit gold

This reads like a child who loves to larp wrote it

So they can do all that but they have no idea that there's pedo subreddits on their site? Spez should be in jail.

This

what do upvotes and gold do anyways?

>Show bob
>Buy gold.

I wonder what they will do after discovering JIDF... Assuming off course they aren't part of it already.

once these faggots are against the wall they're going to realize how little they actually matter

this also MUH RUSSIA

Reddit and twitter, among many, clearly hand pick the content they show to non-signed in visitors, it's really disgusting

I think it blocks ads. Who needs that with adblock?

If a post has reddit gold that means someone paid actual money to basically give a super upvote

>be mentally retarded shill ledditor useful idiot
>everything thing i don't like is muh russia
>ban every last actual non-shill user
>leddit collapses as everyone migrates to other sites
so this is the power of plebbit?

Everyone that says something that I don't like is a Russian bot

They're just points that inflate your ego from posting insincere views that are accepted by a left-leaning community.

Doesn't take much effort or courage to post "fuck drumpf" or "fuck natzees". They're just scraping the absolute bottom.

AnCap autists will need to be dealt with before the leftists.

>they are brigading from off site, ban them
>they are alt-right nazi trolls, ban them
>they are russian bots, ban them
>i don't know anybody who didn't vote for hillary, so anybody who disagrees with me isn't real

>anti-evil
RUSSIA IS LITERALLY SATAN

No. Israel is.

Do it. Post these.

This, that statement is hilariously bad. THEY MANIPULATE FOR POLITICAL REASONS NOT LEGAL.

>manipulate Reddit
>taking any stance outside of "Bernie should have won"

Plot twist: They are JIDF

JIDF literally runs t_d

>And behavior that differs from normal behavior.

Do they not realize how warped that sounds? It basically lays the foundation to censor political opinions that are contrary to what the reddit 'elite' think.

Reddit is like a parody of itself now

"anti-evil", jesus fucking christ

Basically.

Stop using russian VPNs and start using [spoiler]Isreali[/spoiler] VPNs.

[spoiler]The jews stole our ability to use spoilers[/spoiler]

it doesnt do that, you can go to r/lounge and you can tag users and make an avatar

I've gotten gold for some stupid OC content i posted once. Once i looked up what it does, you basically gain access to exclusive subreddits tailorfit for fedoralords in an unironical sense. Never again.

>anti-evil

The pedo friendly and cannibalism curious dude decided to define what evil is?

That is what gold is? The ability to interact with other gold users? Sounds like a shit show.

I have made 3 posts on reddit. Each post about a year apart from each other. And every time I was instantly banned, perhaps 10-20 seconds after posting. I hate that soyboy site.

After they took out coontown it went downhill fast. It wasn't great, but the mere existence of that subreddit caused massive asspain to the site.

They're on to you, /pol. You know all those anti-Clinton memes? They were actually Russian propaganda. You don't actually love conservatism or hate Clinton, the DNC, or anything they stand for: you just love Russia.

The actual reddit founder killed himself.

Oh shit, not the fucking Russians again! Not like this!
How long can they keep getting away with it? Hackin the world n sheit, sheeeit

Don't worry. It's not a witch pursuit thingie, they are only Anti-Evil and Pro-Good

founder of infogami not reddit

>those who undermine reddit
I guess we're going to war again
>Russian bots
I think they just have a bloodlust against Slavic/other European people

Jokes on them, I don't even go to Reddit.

Yeah, like how in the world Anti-Fascists could be fascists if they call themselves Anti-Fascists?

Exactly! After all if it gained so much upvotes on reddit it can't be idiotic BS

>Hating clinton means you love russia
Hahahaha, is this how you actually think? Such a illogical thing to say.

I did everything I did in the Great Meme War for Russia, no regrets

Honestly, who gives a fuck

>Morality is relative, there's no such thing as "good" or "evil"
>we've formed an Anti-Evil team

блядь cyкa нy aхyeть тeпepь

>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

the russia boogeyman has now reached levels to where it is nothing short of a religion.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, these people seriously are brainwash victims... imagine unironically believing in this shit, how are people this naive about the world??? sheltered children.

Uh what?

Also:
>Neogaf goes down because of insane purity tests and conspiratorial mindsets among their staff and members
>Reddit tries to establish a literal thought police brigade to create purity tests and conspiratorial mindsets
Am I insane for thinking this is the worst thing you can do as a community manager?

this. what a shit name. this team will quickly be co-opted into an anti-right, anti-alt right, anti anything that suits the political agenda it will develop. if it's made up of reddit's userbase, it's already shit.

>last ban for saying you don't care about a video game examining a social justice issue
>banned for saying you don't care
we truly have entered an age of thought police.

The amount of time US media and social media talks about "Russia this, Russia that, Russia, Russia, Russia" is hilarious.
Tell me the truth does the average american secretly faps to the idea of a big bad Russian hacking into his asshole on a daily basis?

Is there anything better than being a Russian bot?

The pay is good. The beautiful women are plentiful. And the liberal salt is delicious.

tfw they shut out Russia from the rest of the world on the internet yet the Russian shills are still there.

>Tell me the truth does the average american secretly faps to the idea of a big bad Russian hacking into his asshole on a daily basis?
The average american fucking hates these people. That's why trust in our media is at an all-time low and why Trump got into the White House over Hillary.

Remember, Hillary RAN on the platform of going to war with Russia over Syria and the Qatari Pipeline. She was 100% on-board with Libya 2.0. She was already laying the groundwork as part of her work as Secretary of Defense.

>Spez
>Handling anything properly

He's so full of shit it's hilarious.

I wish Trump was evil so we could round them up etc.

It's about as common as your vatniks thinking every bad thing in life is done by CIA

Me fucking too, I dream of the day Trump comes out, admits to being a nazi and we all do what the left claims we are going to do.

will it stop the purge?

tfw its all Jews.

As an american, I'll apologize for our leftists. They are asshurt people who throw a huge tantrum to get what they want.

If the jewry didn't have some type of deal with your master or simply using him as the boogeyman, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

>anti-Evil team
>the reddit experience
>manipulate reddit
>russian bots

Yeah, propaganda is strong, even non-vatnik like me believe in evil CIA

Imagine if you could buy Sup Forums PLATINUM PASSES™ for other anons.

>the reddit experience
AKA circlejerking over mainstream liberal political views, bitching about Trump and the Republicans, and unfunny pop culture reference chain posting
>manipulate Reddit
In other words, keeping it as the echo chamber it already is

>Tell me the truth does the average american secretly faps to the idea of a big bad Russian hacking into his asshole on a daily basis?

The left does but most on the right wing think the Russia shit is blown out of proportion. Also, we aren't stupid enough to believe Russia is the only nation who tries to influence our elections, it's obvious the left only uses Russia because of the history between us. They are freaking out over online advertisement that any nation across the earth could afford to use. Acting like Russia is the only ones doing it or that it had a huge impact on anything is retarded. With that said, we aren't friends which is painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a retard. Putin shouldn't be trusted by USA and USA shouldn't be trusted by Russia.

>racists are mean
>right-wing opinions are trolling
>Republicans are Russian terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=8iGGjGSdqf8

Imagine being a Plebbiter and reading this trying to make sense of it.

I've seen a screencap on here where a user just said something generic about Trump in like only one sentence and got reddit gold, then they edited their comment thanking for it and "Bash the fash!"

>muh fascism is da bad guys

>smartest web in the universe

Wtf is a Russian bot? Can someone show me an example of one of these Russian bots?

'Believe in an evil CIA' isn't what he said, though.

Do you believe that the Piter subway bombing, the causes of war in Ukraine, Syria, and Libya, the gay holocaust in Chechnya and western media attention to it, the muslim woman who beheaded a white child and carried it around in Moscow, Russia's abortion rates, Russia's homelessness, Russia's drug addiction and HIV/AIDS problem, etc, are all linked to the CIA?

Excuse me, I'm with the C Y B E R P A T R O L

>we're the good guys

This mindset is the most dangerous available.

>reddit stops being manipulated
>it ends up getting redpilled and following pol
>reddit says they have to go back to being manipulated in response

>anti evil team

It doesn't get anymore Orwellian then that.

ALL HANDS ON DECK, HAPPENING