Tfw your country is getting culturally burgered

>tfw your country is getting culturally burgered
how bad is it in your countries?

Everyone on earth should get trumped, would make it a better place. Suck it up aussie.

Everything is ok only Prague is infiltrated because its tourist place.Once we will ban tourism in muh Republic and we will send their expats home.Our capital will be slavic again.

we're getting fucked in every way imaginable to the point where even BLM leaked to us

>fag marriage tendrils making its way here
>sjw shit came here from america
>almost every tv show is american

I can't get behind it cunt you do what you wanna do just stop exporting this cucked shit over here

We're like the only country that isn't cucked right now.

yeah we have blm here too now it makes me want to advocate for a ban on any seppo media in the country and foster our own media (even if they are already have a bit of the taint)
I even saw TYT and Alex Jones stickers on signposts it needs to fucking stop

Look at this ignorant fuck

>t. shareblue

JEW S A
JEW S A
JEW S A

except that trump is BTFO'ing the jews every day

In Australia they have bourbon in cans?

>son in laws a jew
fuck up schlomes and take your fucking NIGGER infested media with you

yeah and its taxed to shit so you're better off buying your coke and bourbon separately

Yes.
Pre-mixed.. Bourbon and Coke.

>The largest pawn for jewish interest the world could ever conceive of
>not cucked

>being this jealous of the god emperor

You've always been a lefty shit hole, stop pretending this is new. The Marxism you call American was born in Europe retard.

media kike FUCK OFF, you are the originator and exporter of modern (((western culture))) and you fucking know it spread like cancer and you want every nation on earth to be like you. If I ever see a seppo here I'm gonna beat em so hard he'll fly back to muttland

Somehow Antifa made it's way to burgerland. Oh, burgers are actually German too.

>We're like the only country that isn't cucked right now.

Dominant cultures triumph over weaker cultures. This is the natural order of things since the beginning of history. If we lived 2,000 years ago you'd be speaking Latin and learning the Roman culture. Today you speak English and learn American culture.

Nah we don't really learn about American culture we know nothing about American history they don't teach that in schools in Europe. We are being flooded by internet shit from americans like facebook or news or fucken memes.

>le god emperor

fuck off, cretin

I's rather get burgered than afro'd and muzzied.

we kicked everybody's ass and took over the world. I don't want to hear about your Australian fragility. SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT CUNTS

>Australia
>culture

One and only one.

This. Why dont people understand this is a power play and virtue signalling.hands it over permanently.

Violence of muslims and BLM now guarantees them anything they want. Dont look them in the eye and just hand over your wallet... and country.

fuck off, muhammad

Remember when America made all the dumb ass Australians turn in their guns...

>Remember when America made all the dumb ass Australians turn in their guns...

You mean the semi auto buy back scheme? That worked pretty well, all the sensible people with sensible rifles and guns still have them, all the wankers have been disarmed.