Is it OK to be fat? Why is there so much fat shaming on Sup Forums when they are just people who like to eat food?

Is it OK to be fat? Why is there so much fat shaming on Sup Forums when they are just people who like to eat food?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.co.uk/fitness/why-being-fat-but-fit-is-worse-than-not-exercising-at-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be just fine if no one elses money had to pay for your medical expenses, lardass.

i agree, fat-shaming is anti-american

be fat on your own expense

I'm fat because I drink alot of beer and get little exercise. Don't lump us all into a group of food lovers you bigot!

Ask your doctor.

Obesity clearly shows you have no self control, it's just easier to detect and ridicule than other vices.

oy vey. you are so full of hate. There is nothing wrong with being a little chubby. Men love to see a petite curvy girl in a tight dress.

No. Obesity is degeneracy. I am over 250 and I know this. You must not give in. You must keep up the effort and make yourself better.

>it's OK to be unhealthy
No

no they don't

Does that mean it's not OK to be fat? Why is it ok to be white when being fat is just the same as being white?

I mean, sure, just stop expecting everyone to accommodate your fatass, find you attractive, to live long, to not have a higher risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc.

Fat doesn't necessarily equate to being unhealthy. There are fat people who do cardio.

Hey I get called out for being a skeleton too. Don't get your fat feelings upset, its actually a good choice to act on it if people make mean remarks about your looks, you might improve yourself, I have taken up bulking and weights, has helped alot over the last year.

Impossible in any country with subsidized health care.

fat people who do cardio are healthier than fat people who don't do cardio, but both are unhealthier than a person at a healthy weight who doesn't.

menshealth.co.uk/fitness/why-being-fat-but-fit-is-worse-than-not-exercising-at-all

don't be a fat sack of shit

Everyone likes food. Not liking food is a rare and catastrophic defect.

But there's a difference between eating one steak and enjoying every piece of it and cramming 5 of them down your throat every day without even chewing and them calling those steaks your "genetics".

>Fat doesn't necessarily equate to being unhealthy

Yes it does, fucking cardio doesn't fix all the problems caused by having too much fat.

Is it ok to be a heroine addict? We tell them to put the needle down so we can tell you to put the burger down fat ass

There are millions of thin nerds who don't do cardio at all. Fat people at least store energy in their fat.

Being overweight is a bigger issue than being morbidly obese. The morbidly obese are lost, but chubby fuckers just don't have self respect. I know having been chubby myself.

Chubby=chronic masturbator obese=going to the gloryhole

fat people are degenerate and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

It's
Unhealthy
To Be
Fat

So why is it ok to be white, when I'm white and fat?

If you're right wing and not fit, you're just a larper
no excuses

you can't change your race. you can change your weight.

Someone get /fit/ in here

Because race isn't a result of poor life choices.

SIR is fucking national treasure.

Being fat is an addiction to food. It's a self control issue. They(fatties) really need to just not eat so much and walk more.

Once shit hits the fan.
Fat people can survive for months locked in a basement with just water.
We are jelly

You choose to be fat, not to be white.

When they say "fat acceptance" do they mean for us to not care that they're fat, or do they mean that guys will have sex with them even though they're fat?

damn right

No, that's not how it works.

we have places called SIF(safe injection facilities) where we give away clean needles to heroin addicts and even keep antidotes for fentanyl

Nice try faggot, kill yourself.

I'm not LGBT.