Beautiful japanese girls

beautiful japanese girls ...

>tfw no jap gf

none of them is beautiful tho

I think this explains the trucks really well.

posting more

dense
german

c-cute

Absolute perfection desu

>that garbage pile
Only place in Japan I saw garbage like that was in Osaka. Looks like Tokyo though. What the hell Japan?

In the mornings the Japanese just leave their garbage bags in designated spots on the side of the streets for the garbage collectors to pick up, unlike the West where we put them into bins and dumpsters

poor rounin wandering japan with no mission no master no loyalty , just lost

It's all bagged and in a tight pile by a can. Probably overflow from whatever festival they're attending. Seems reasonable when compared to the streets of trash you see in those pics of british nightlife. Thought in those the people are trash as well, so it's hardly fair.

my heart
y u do this to me?!

Pretty sure Sup Forums would go after the school girls if they were 14.

hot

This is a jap thread, no gooks allowed

Why does Japan get a free pass? Webm related is the equivalent of having a black bodybuilder pose in front of white girls.

If a white girl, or a black girl did this you would all be calling her a stupid whore

That's because they are compared to supreme nippon masterrace.

Yes is a strange thing to see from Japan

Gas yourselves.

I'm always disgusted with my fellow Americans when I see the aftermath of festivals and concerts. People just litter all over the place. You can't walk five feet in a direction without stepping on something.

I wouldn't out of a sense of responsibility and not wanting to screw with her life but fuck me man, when i was in Japan i fell in love with a different high schooler i saw in the street every day. They're all so cute.

Gooks are better, they don't do all that nasty stuff

but he's not black?

I honestly hope zipperheads never stop being weird as fuck

Mostly because Japan is having a laugh about it rather than making national policy.

Is ok to be a japanese girl?

>be chinese riding a bike
>not getting crushed by construction vehicles
what the fuck is this?

thats because white girls dont have the grace asian women do

STOOOOOOP

That´s mostly becuase she's not Chinese, dude.

The one on the right is nice... but them shoes tho

>short
>flat ass
>no tits
>crooked legs
>subhuman moon face
>asian smell (yes they smell as nogs)

no

A white girl would sit clutching her legs, red in the face and crying, snot running down her nose, until five of her friends came over to group-hug her.

A black girl would have her pants fall off inexplicably until Tyrone and Trayvon gave her mouth-to-ass resuscitation at which point she twerks back to life.

Because we actually fought against nippons and then nuked them, we never fought niggers because niggers were too fucking retarded to form a civilization

An accident, as the filename said

This. Only betafags on traps like asian shit

that hobo is /fa/ asf