SMIRNOFF RELEASES MOST EGREGIOUS OPEN BORDERS PROPAGANDA TO DATE

youtube.com/watch?v=MEKvL82Rh9I

I have no words. This is the most jewish thing I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWTnLRZCs5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Menezes
diageo.com/en/our-business/executive-committee/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIfDAFEGpcs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diageo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn it all down.

What the fuck is their endgame? Muslims don't drink alcohol.

wtf is young Kripp doing at 00:16

Have you seen the Guinness advert with the ghetto cowboys?

Please post it. This is now a "commercials that are propaganda" thread.

here's one for IKEA:
youtube.com/watch?v=KWTnLRZCs5c

Yes they do.

This is why you should only buy polish vodka

pure vodka is only for white people

>Smirnoff
Honestly the worst vodka I've ever had beyond some generic-brand swill that comes in the shit they package Listerine in. Do yourself a favor and get a bottle of Sobieski instead if you're not going to spend money

Only retarded niggers would buy smirnoff trash

Immediately cease buying products from this company.

Patrician choice, my fellow kurwa-user.

Oh, they do. Not the absolute hardliners, but even the scum that comes to Europe in order to kill and/or rape infidels is prone to drinking - because even if it's not allowed by the book, they are still surrounded by infidels who they will always be superior to in the eyes of Allah. I asked a Muslim Construction worker once why he would eat pork and drink despite being a Muslim - he answered with "It's cloudy, Allah doesn't see it". It's not only what they eat; it's music, too. A "good Muslim" should not listen to music unless it is a prayer (or used to accompany a prayer), and even further than that, the actions that aren't directly involved in worshiping Allah and Muhammad are meant to be reduced to an absolute minimum. Going to parties or having a hobby other than Praying/Studying the Quran (and maybe Hadiths) would be strongly frowned upon if Muslims were actually consistent when following their beliefs.

So even though most Muslims inherit the sheer barbaric behavior and mannerisms induced by Islam, they still take other degenerate freedoms if it satisfies or benefits them in some way.

Seconding this

>RELEASES
>video published on october 4th
SLIDE
sage

Thanks for that. I will drink Smirnoff never again.

>supposed drag queen says he went to a subway in drag and was not only accepted but celebrated
>drag queen (by definition cross-dressing for theater)
>drag queen on a subway (ergo just cross-dressing)
>thinking that a place that celebrates cross-dressing is a positive selling point for anything
Gas them. Gas them all.

Is it good?

I saw it on my tv 20 minutes ago nigger.

Shitty ad for shitty vodka.

>shitty vodka
It's literally one of the best bottom-shelf vodkas for shots.

>albroaches
>Muslim

Kek good one

They also had an absurd ad with drag queens on during Hockey Night in Canada a couple of weeks ago...deliberately pushing ghe LGBTQ agenda on hockey fans who really aren't receptive

If its polish then why does it have the white house on it?

Ivan Manuel Menezes (born July 1959) is an Indian-born American/British business executive. He has been the chief executive officer (CEO) of Diageo, a FTSE 100 British multinational alcoholic beverages company, since 1 July 2013,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Menezes

Poo

lol good luck having broke niggers and muslims buy your alcohol.

board of cuck:

diageo.com/en/our-business/executive-committee/

It's our white house, I know you have boner for burning them, stay away

fuck. my friend always talks about how bad canada is, says its like america on turbo aids steroids. i guess he tell the truth.

gin is the only testosterone increasing liquor.

>british pooinloo named ivan
has globalism gone too far?

Just be happy.
And embrace obedience to the criminal elite of politicians and bankers.

We nuked the wrong country in WWII

Breaking news: Smifnoff CEO unveils new vision for company, leak photos from board meeting

I'm all for diversity as long as it's proportionally low and not from places with shit culture

Most of Canada's diversity is educated Asians and educated "Arabs" and such

Patrician for plebeians maybe.

Because pandering to (((multiculturalism))) will make profit. Expect the sales of this vodka to go downhill.

Globalism always goes far, it's by default.

>still drinking Grey Goose
Niggers took that brand for themselves roughly a decade ago.

i drink costco vodka

>unavailable in my country
BASED

>Implying Belvedere is less nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=oIfDAFEGpcs

I liked the bison grass when i went to krakow

Thanks a lot, skimming through that video gave me cancer.

> FRANCE
Lol never seen this one here.

On top of that, I think the only two brands that have 40% vodka is Absolut and Russian Standard. Perhaps there's some Polish brand that I missed. The rest is some 37-38% bullshit.

This is the best vodka you can get

For a country with such strick booze laws that's weird. Every vodka here is 40%.

Yeah, Zubrowka is very nice

Chk.
And check the hand

>Smirnoff is owned by a britbong company with a poo in loo as ceo
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diageo

I live in Canada and I'm a huge fucking minority in my neighborhood. Canada sucks, the world sucks, life sucks, fuck.

So another company that hates their money. The fire rises.

The Modelo commercial during the Championships was even worse. It was about some Beaner astronaut and said he didn't see any borders from space or some shit. I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit I just wanted to watch a FUCKING baseball game.

Just fucking drink shitty Russian vodka cyкa блядь

Nice stripes brah, I'll stick with my local whiskey though.