>the JQ is out in the open again

First Nigel now this
How did this happen seriously?
Only a few years ago this would have been seen as horribly taboo

Who the fuck redpilled t_d

Control the memes and you control the future

>tfw we are the jews now

this.

I found this comment last night. Should we tell them?

It's a lot easier to get away with now that leftists are crying nazi at every dissenter, people are becoming desensitized.

Those were all decently upvoted comments too. Like 20-40 or some shit. Not shit sitting at the bottom of the page in negs.

one of these posts has a delete button

Delete this immediately. Bad goy! Bad!

Oh how sweet.
They still have to go back tho.

Yeah I’ve seen some seriously redpilled posts getting upvoted there for months now. Pro ethnic nationalism, pro-white, JQ related stuff. Their obsession with “memes” is annoying but I guess it’s a good hook for normies to eventually get exposed to redpills in the comments.

Why do you think that the shills on here want to make fun of T_D so much or that they try to drive a wedge between Sup Forums and t_D.

TOO MANY RED PILLS!

Oh that was funny. I've never seen Zuck look so terrified when that interviewer literally made an Illuminati joke while he's holding his hoodie open lol.

Psychology and most anthropology studies are just explanations of how memes form. It should just be called memetics at this point because all the social sciences are clearly under the same umbrella and come to the same conclusions

It’s not hard to manufacture memes, memes target clearly defined groups and reinforce or change behaviour. Memes are extremely powerful

>be kikes
>make up the name "alt right" and call everyone that isn't a leftist alt right for Jewish agenda
>people start adopting the term
>cuckservatives call anyone whos labeled "alt right" similar to leftists
great job fuckers you helped the jews

Some people go to t_d for entry level redpills, I go there to hand out redpills. I was surprised to see so many other comments though.

This.

fucking lol, any more from this thread?

oy vey

More than most people know. They are the most perfect form of propaganda. Masses will make and distribute them among themselves and push whatever narrative you want if the meme is good enough (funny with some truth is a good combo).

Hahahaahah based finn

It's there, but normally in the lower end of rising or new. Rarely makes it to the top comment section of top upvoted content. Even if it does there's plenty of Israeli white knights to attempt shutting it down.

That's why I really don't understand why pol hates t_d so much. Every that is memed here eventually bleeds over into reddit via t_d

Nah dude, autists on here shit on t_d because of Boomer Normies that think those memes are edgy, like my mum.

I'd kill to see their mod logs and ban lists. Speaking of redpills...

If I was a jewish trump supporter on r/thedonald I'd be very disappointed. I'd be wondering what I'm fighting for when I'll never be accepted.

I’ll hack the memeframe!

>Implying jews larping as Trump supporters aren't there solely to subvert Whites

Funny stuff goy.

If you were jewish you wouldn't see a connection to those goys anyway.

It's actually been redpilled for quite some time. Under the veneer of civic nationalism users are regularly calling out zionists and globalists. Unfortunately it's still r*ddit so political correctness rules the day.

>Who nose

Follow the nose it always knows

tell what?
>explain plz

>Posting on a kike-owned site that you know forces you to censor the (((truth)))

Just...why?

(((Illuminati symbols)))

Holy Mother of fuck...yea I need some ass in my life

>
why not just a simple chart like normal business?

They got too confident and underestimated the Internet in the aftermath of 9/11.

>I'd tell you but I don't want to get banned for anti-semitism
kek