Operation: Overton shift

We need to control the narrative.
It's okay to be white was a great success but we need more guerrilla ad campaigns just like these and they need to be consistent and coordinated.
Maybe another simple font message like "Dont apologize"
"No shame, no guilt"
Just continue this method of getting a reaction from the left using very vague and non aggressive messages.
This tactic will show the general public just how unstable and evil the left is in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
nydailynews.com/news/national/18-year-old-killer-counted-shooting-georgia-baby-face-co-defendant-article-1.1434747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At the end of this campaign we won't need to

Yea I'm sure 1 try is all it will take

Step two is the same as step one, faggot.

Remember the five words:
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

No more. No less. No watermarks. No images. No new words. No logos. No snark. No aggression. Nothing but the message, which says everything and appeals to everyone.

how about we just paste a plain white piece of paper without words this time
post them in the same exact spots or in the same general area

simplicity is key

watch people flip the fuck out because of plain copy paper is taped to a pole or wall

Don't know if kidding but yes I imagine that would garner some attention.

the alt right - eradicating progress because you refuse to grow up

Its amazing how much low IQ hate niggers harbor! When niggers should still be in chains!

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMAN AT?

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Double Digit Brains, Less than Koko Mane!
Never Must Relax, Whites Pay the Baboon Tax.
Slavery They Didn't Invent, Whites They Ended it.

Their Skulls Are Very Thick, And Brains Are Very Small.
Who Would Have thought, Science backs up it all!
Flipping, Flapping, Smacking and Licking on their Lips.
Like They Saw Some Chicken, And Gonna Get Their Fix!

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Never Will They Learn, Monkeys on Some Sherm!
Just Like In the Past, Parasites Will Never Last.
Always Wanting Gibs, That's How Equal They Is.

lol your ho got bleached

>"Eradicating progress"
>Fighting for the ideals and values our society was founded on
Ftfy
Fuck off shill.

>it's not about racism, it's just about expressing that being white is okay

>another shill suggesting that we change our already perfect plan

Black people are worse than white people by most standards.

Make white paper a symbol of white pride.
I like the way you think.

Print this.

Sometimes I do wonder whether you people are actually intelligent enough to realise that you're speaking on an open forum that essentially the entire world has access to.

the idea and reactions have already been established

it's the implication and open-ended interpretation that will solidify the fact that leftists are infact the ones who are racist and hypocrites

>Implying that changing the message after the first phase will negatively effect the or

Deosn't matter when you look at it from the nigger side. When you do that it will always be racist and no a welcomed friend but a form of stacked competition. Why? Because niggers want white peoples futures. Why? Because of their slave heritage which they enabled Kikes to buy them. Then they blame whites for freeing them. Kikes blame white too for freeing niggers too.

GENERAL LEE! A SOUTHERN SLAVERS FAVORITE KIKE! HELL BY THE WAY NIGGERS ACT AND ARE. I'D SAY THEY BLAME WHITES FOR FREEING THEM TOO!

No. Just keeping pushing

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

it's ok to be paper

I'm sick of ADHD fags who keep posting new ideas for this. It works because it's consistent. Keep it the way it is and it will keep working.

"Progress" is eradicating our civilization.

>Saying that it's ok to be white is eradicating progress
You're right man, all whites should die. I wish more people would go to college so they would know that #ugh #icanteven

>we
watch'a doin' rabbi?
sage, fucking faggot

NO CHANGE.

This campaign is already in its infancy.

Any change would dilute it.

Trying to change something that's shown so effective is retarded.

We need 100x more of THIS. Nothing else.

DO NOT CHANGE WHAT HAS JUST BEEN PROVEN TO WORK.

No, DON'T print this, faggot nordshill.

Print "It's okay to be white". Nothing else.

It's barely at the starting point.

DO NOT CHANGE THE PLAN
IGNORE SHILL THREADS
DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE
THE PLAN IS WORKING FLAWLESSLY
IGNORE AMERIMUTTS AND MEMEFLAGS

Agreed, continue forth with plan.

>It's okay to be white was a great success but we need more guerrilla ad campaigns

FUCK OFF SHILL

KEEP IT SIMPLE. NO TIME TO BE CREATIVE. REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS.

>More messages
>More angry libshits
>????
>Profit

No.

You're the fucking shill, your "campaign" is retarded. Print some fucking statistics and savage nigger murders with QR codes instead of this bullshit.

This.

They need to erase the message before calling it racist goddamnit
This couldn't go any better.

Why does that matter? They have no choice but to react with over the top hate whitey rhetoric. They're compelled to explain why it isn't OK to be white. We can't lose with these signs.

>blogTO
>This couldn't go any better.
Lmfao, this is actually a shill campaign ain't it?

Apparently blacks don't think it's okay to be white

>muh perfuct plunn
Fuck off

I said post it in the same spots as last time, it will >imply the same message without the use of text thus confirming the lefts racial discrimination

Blacks aren't the enemy
The threat comes from above not below.
The Jew conjures up BLM SJW and ANTIFA.
And places them conveniently in between you and the Jew.

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

Just leave it alone you cunt, this is why we can't have nice things

No. Keep it clean and simple, keep it white.
It's okay to be white
Less is literally more in this case, such a benign message can't be refuted, but the media will try to, and they are taking the bait

You know you've been here too long when you immediately see the back of a happy merchant in the top left of this thumbnail.

Its not hard to figure out that KIKES are having their little useful COMMIE pets tear down statues of KIKES who were PRO SLAVERY all around the NATION! Useful nigger idiots and pets are just that useful at hiding the truth of the REAL SLAVE NIGGER PAST. THANK KIKES AND NIGGERS FOR ANY PROBLEM A NIGGER HAS! ITS NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE WHEN WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER ATTACK BY NIGGER AND NON WHITES AND THE KIKE COMMIE LEFT AND IT WILL NEVER BE OKAY UNTIL NIGGERS AND KIKES LEARN THEIR PLACES!

P.S. The pic is a Kike Mossad agent the Kikes use to incite Shit skins against whites in BRITAIN!

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR KIKE MASTERS NIGGERS AND OR NIGGER LOVERS AND OR PUSHERS FOR NIGGER AND ONLY NIGGER BENEFIT. WHY? BECASUE NIGGER LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE A FUCKING ONE WA STREET WHEN THEY ARE SUB HUMAN IN RACE AND CULTURE WHICH THEY ARE. ITS WHY THEY WANT YOUR CULTURE MINUS YOU AND TO SAY THE NIGGER WERE EGYPTIANS. WHICH WERE WHITES WHICH KIKES WANTED TO CONTROL YET WERE SALVES OF SUPPOSEDLY! MORE KIKE FALSE IRE AND SHIT STARTING! THEY WILL ONLY KNOW THEIR LESSONS WHEN ALL KIKES ARE DEAD!

IT IS NOW AND WILL FOREVER BE EVERYDAY AND THEY NEVER PLAN ON CHANGING!

END OF STORY!

how about posting crime statistics by race as well? we are not going to be able the ogga boogas, but we will be able to convince the millennials who they are trying to brainwash and anyone else who is capable of reading. and maybe not the whole statistics, maybe just black and whites and maybe mexicans

>WE STILL ANIME FAGGOTS

Lol

"I want this message in CNN now, half a week after it's creation"
It's getting traction, and leftists have already started to pick up on this, it couldn't go any better because it literally couldn't.
Why are you shilling against this simple message, why try to distort what is working so well?

>I'm white
>and that's okay
>I'm a manlet
>and that's okay
These things are not choices so is the window shifting to the nature versus nurture argument?

What about 'patriots don't apologize' that way it plays on the race as they will say only whites can be Patriots, but then it will show their political dissension as well because they will demean the term patriot itself.

>blacks get even more afraid of books

(you) for this because its literally the only plan we need

My suggestions are within all of these parameters, just different words.

Hey instead of just going on with what still works perfectly well and has yet to be exhausted why dont we replace it with something thats literally missing the point because uhm le edgy mind tricks?

THIS

EVERYONE STOP TRYING TO FIX SOMETHING THAT ISNT BROKEN JUST FUCKING RUN WITH ONE UNIFIED SIMPLE MESSAGE.

this is a great idea, but its too soon for it right now.

My shit is getting jewed, save it before it's gone...

youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

This campaign must go on for months or years until it enters the public consciousness. It's barely caused a ripple yet. Still a long way to go with this, anons.

And STICK TO THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. No watermarks etc.!

we dont have to replace it, we can do both

This is for once not about niggers. Its about us you fucking dumbass. The thing is the text "Its okay to be white" Is innocent and simpel and if the media shows that its not okay to be white then people will understand how society works. ITS SO FUCKING SIMPLE

>IT'S
>OKAY
>TO BE
>WHITE
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

Spise en fjert, norgemann

Your suggestions are stupid because it deviates from the official poster, which is:
>It's okay to be white
Seriously. That's it. No changes, no synonyms, no anything. Just the poster that has been successful. Maybe in future we will end up using other ones but for now stick to the plan.

More info on pic man pls

fuck off snow nigger, the whole purpose for this is to get the left to overreact to passive pro-white statements and unveil their true colors. There's nothing to improve it's working as intended.

this is correct and its ending post numbers confirm this

>WAS a great success
>shill trying to wind it down before it's hit it's full stride
>shill trying to OWS this thing by saying "MOAR SLOGANS MOAR SLOGANS"

Everybody ignore this false flag bullshit. Focus on IOTBW

go

fuck

yourself

it's perfect as is

>us people of color
holy shit, ive never heard a black person refer to themselves as a person of color before.

I am not suggesting that we scrap the original message.

I was on some faggot subreddit and they were talking about just writing "(just not racist)" at the bottom of your posters. There, your message is gone.

You can't neutralize nigger-facts that easily.

sjekk ut rumpen din når du ikke snakker

Tbh this whole campaign is gonna fall apart once the shills start to bastardize the message by posting "its okay to be white" posters with swastikas and other ignorant bullshit. They're going to hijack the original campaign by replacing the message of peaceful protest to that of hate, and media won't be able to/cant be bothered to tell the difference between the actual protest and the false-flagging shills.
Next step is to make it very clear that this isn't about or being pushed by the degenerate basement nazis.

ITT: niggers who are missing the point of the poster completely. 'It's okay to be white' is perfect because it leaves no room to be interpreted differently. If someone has a problem with it the way it is, it clearly shows that they have a problem with people being white. Changing it is pointless faggotry.

this

THANK YOU!!!
Based as fuck doubles CONFIRM!
Goddamned ADD/ADHD skiddiez are trying to fuck up a perfectly simple op.
There's a reason I gave you guys so simple a design for what is essentially the AK-47 of memes. It's SOLID, easily manufactured, and widely distributed to even the porest of poorfags.
S.M.D.H.
I'll admit, that I wasn't a fan of the font that was decided upon, but after seeing some of the pics of cluttered pegboards, and various lightpoles / bathroom installations (my personal favorite btw), it actually works better because it's SO OBVIOUSLY Non-Threatening.
The "danger" is totally subjective and imaginary, even by their OWN WORDS, they ADMIT that they have to INSIST on PERCEIVING it as MORE than what it actually IS.
And , again, I'll admit, doing this on halloween, becomes ironic, because this op became a pseudo-boogeyman, so I kek'd hard at that as well, so points to you guys for taking initiative on this one.
I've definately learned a bit about these types of "collaborative art instillations".
IOTBW > HWNDU.
This op never ends, cheap paper slips, beat a flag anyday. Although I'd like to see a flag made with IOTBW flying high at some point, eventually.
A beacon in the warp, perhaps the "new rebel flag"?
Anyway, thanks for sticking to a reletavely simple plan and giving me the benefit of seeing it carried out in my lifetime.
Maybe that ADD just needs to be pointed in the right direction?
Don't change a Fucking thing guys, this carries victory as long as you STICK TO THE PLAN.

SPISE

Nice try, rabbi.
The only thing we need to do is put this message on stickers.

Uh yah

this nigger get's it... if it ain't broke, don't fix it

We will hunt them down.
Any of you leftists dare to post this message with swastikas and rest sure that we'll ruin your life mother fucker.
We've done it before and you know it, and we will do it with you.

>pretending you didn't see this idea posted as a thread yesterday
you're not even getting reddit points you faggot

fuck off shill. it stays exactly the same.

>implying reddit will do anything
>Implying leftist have any self-control
Everything is racist to them, maybe IF they start doing that we can change the plan, but for now it's working.

Don't fix what isn't broken

"Don't apologize"
A simple non aggressive message to whites worldwide, just like IOTBW, again I'm not suggesting we scrap the message just adding more.

Sounds cool, but you need a clear connection to the "it's okay to be white" posters
I'm not sure about people's cognitive abilities to get that sneaky message.

>we cant change! we shouldnt try anything different at all!
>no no no, it has to be completely different now even though it has been working!

We can try more than one tactic! however, i agree we shouldnt yet because we still want to cement in the "its okay t be white" first. maybe after a week or so

Nope. Fuck off, Rabbi. Keep doing this. Be consistent. Keep posting them. When someone gets arrested for an innocuous sign posting, this will trigger the next phase.

bumping

Niggered. KEK

There's already another thread that's full of okay to white posters with swastikas and white supremacist bs, and anons really aren't taking it seriously

Nah this is more my style! KEK! GO FIND YOUR SELF A NIGGER CHERRY TO PICK!

UNARMED WHITE BABIES LIVES MATTER!

nydailynews.com/news/national/18-year-old-killer-counted-shooting-georgia-baby-face-co-defendant-article-1.1434747

Make them encourage the left to interact with them.

So have the page say "What is your opinion on white people?"

Or "white people are _____"

Then you will see all the minorities and lefties expose their feelings towards white people in a public way

lol

maybe something along the lines of being conservative.
its ok to be conservative
there's only 2 sexes

Suggestion: Put a STICKY NOTE behind the ITS OK TO BE WHITE piece of paper. Write something to piss someone off who would tear it down.

>alt-light

If they do anything at all to our message, We win. Even if they feel like writing "no racist" down on it it will show that its not even okay to say that its okay to be white. WE WIN no matter what with this narrative.

Due to the digits this is certainly true

Praise Kek, for he is a peaceful leader who inspires such peaceful almond agitating such as this wonderful happening:

>Step two is the same as step one, faggot.

>Remember the five words:
>IT'S
>OKAY
>TO BE
>WHITE

SIR YES SIR!