It's okay to be white

Anyone else genuinely feel proud?

Like... It actually is okay to be white?

Now I know why minorities have their own organizations. It isn't fair to have to live with shame and guilt.

It's okay to be white.

World peace was a really good show
It fit in really well with the adult swim block
I'm really hoping we can get an online version of S2

yea

You should never be ashamed for your own race. Now help us spread the word OP, so we can liberate others from their guilt and depression

I think its retarded to feel proud of your skin, or anything that you didn't do yourself personally.

Sure its fine to be white.. The point of the meme is show how racist lefties are.

It is a catch 22 if they disagree they are obvious racists and if they agree then cool, we are done here.

I'm not white and I think it's ok for you to be white. My son's father is white so I don't really care as long as y'all don't fuck with me.

Bump

That's why white people have given up their cultural and racial identity while everyone else is proud.

Yes it is. If you don't agree you are a fucking nazi

I'm white and it feels okay.

Be proud of something you've accomplished, not something you've inherited.

because whites can think rationaly and logicaly? It makes no sense to proud of something you never had any control over. You can be happy about being white, but not proud

Today, this Aus was not a cunt

Fuck off kikes, you can't stop us

I think it's retarded not to feel pride in your ancestors' contributions to history and civilization, and it think it's even more retarded not to acknowledge that everything you accomplish builds on their efforts.

So gays have no control over being gay..

But they get to have parades? And we can't even have a piece of paper saying it's okay?

Thanks, shill.

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW NIGGAS

>I think it's retarded not to feel pride in your ancestors' contributions to history and civilization
If you squander those contributions, you can't be proud of them, since they produced you, and you have failed to succeed.

Aussie actually posts a good comment.

KYS

This. This is what it is all about

Keep it going, anons.

hey Rabbi, whacha' doin?

Sometimes I wake up, remember I'm a white man and feel great for the rest of the day.

I'm not white I'm italian.

where the fuck did these go? can mods actually delete shit?

Me for myself?
Not proud, nah.

Why? I didn't particiapte in this. All I did was watch from the sidelines.
Am I proud of you guys, getting active and pulling this shit through? Hell yeah.

I smell reddit. The smell is quite strong

Imma kill you nig nog

Thats it. Sup Forums is fucking dead. Long live hotwheels chan. Mod abuse is fucking out of control.

>banned
nice

>summer never ends

lefty shill was obvious larping as a human

>Now I know why minorities have their own organizations. It isn't fair to have to live with shame and guilt.

except "minorities" should identify as americans, not fucking minorities.

If WP was still around it would get cancelled anyway because Sam abused a 15yo.

White pride is as retarded as Black Pride, Latino Pride, and Asian pride.

Pride should be reserved for your personal accomplishments, not a coin flip of genetic traits you share with other people. That said, no one should be forced to feel shame and guilt for a coin flip of genetic traits they share with a group of people. If the "It's Okay to be White" meme is genuinely helping people to cope with those feelings, good for them.

I don't really care much for "white identity" which is anglo - saxon construct anyway which excluded for a long time Slavs, Italians and even Irish. It is American understanding of specific white identity which eventually come to mean whole "specter" of white folks, but which it still American phenomena.

Every real study about identity know concept of "other", that is, this from whom one fundamentally differ: Christian - Pagan, Muslim - Unbeliever, Aryan - Jew and White - Black. In USA which is fundamentally english speaking and at least culturally protestant country, presence of black slaves and their descendants and also Indians meant that race become bigger factor in identity than in Europe.

As a European I identify firstly as European, secondly as part of my region, thirdly as my nation and race come forth - it is a factor- but one of many.

This is so retarded. PRIDE IS NOT A RATIONAL EMOTION, It literally doesn't make sense
to talk about rationality and logic when talking about pride.

He was doing that so this thread could be used as evidence that the "okay to be white" stuff is coming from nazis. Next step will be leftfag articles and media jumping on said "evidence". It's blatant and pathetic.

Shut those false flagging losers down. They literally have to invent bad acts from us just to hate on their own created bad acts.

Fuck off Schlomo & Moshe

Who cares shill

>literally supporting the "It's Okay to be White"= Jew propaganda

Summer never ends.

Not an argument. Why do you protect your property? Why do you not want (I hope you don't) Chinese to take over your country? Think long and hard on this 'Roo.

Being proud of being white is not about the skin you fucking moron (even though let's admit, white aesthetics are the most desirable in the world), it's about being proud of your heritage, of what your people have accomplished. Why shouldn't we be proud of it? Not only should we be proud of it, but we should help the future generations be proud of what we've achieved also.

yes. their desperation is nauseating

I bet you think Jews are white too.

How is your parents and their parents' parents making good choices a "coin flip"?

If we fall to shame and apathy, we've rebuked all we truly should be proud of.

Did Sammy Hyde really rape a 15 year old girl?

Neck yourself kike
We'd have a lot less squandering of potential of white men didn't grow up being taught to hate themselves
Not killing yourself when you have true knowledge of this world is a feat of accomplishment in itself

PRIDE IS NOT A RATIONAL EMOTION, stop acting like fucking robots. This is why various shitskins are pillaging the west
because they don't think like fucking robots that have to sit down and analyze wether they should have emotions for their own
people or not.
*BEEP BOOP*
*RATIONAL ARGUMENT FOR PRIDE NOT FOUND*
*INITIATE SELF-TERMINATION PROTOCOL*
*BING BING BING BING*

Why do you not want to give up your country to invaders? Because you feel like it belongs to your people, you feel pride and
connection with those that came before you. Somewhere inside you still lies the knowledge that there is some intrinsic quality
in the genetics of your ancestors that created the person you are today, that built the world you are living in. The cultural artifacts
of that period are just totems for your "rational" brain to have something to latch on to. Come on guys, this is basic fundamental
human level thinking that you need to do. If you really don't think there's any reason to feel pride in your people then there should really
not be any reason for you to protest giving up your country to whoever wants it.

As a non-aryan i fully support this movement, if its okay to be black its okay to be white as well.