Explain this France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6u6O_r6RXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Using foreigners is not cheating

Ok show me the korean team

BLACK BULL > wh*Te subhuman

whats the difference? the left look like arabs

Same thing happened to the NFL. White bois can't compete except for the one position that prioritizes intelligence over physical ability.

>Football became a sport for retards
>Act surprised when most players becomes Black
You're not serious

>t. Varg

>already nogs and arabs in 1984 team
top fucking kek

>Blacked

The pants were more based in the eighties. I'm glad football got rid of the baggy look though. So many faults flew under the radar because no one could make up what was what anymore. It was just a fest of entangled shirts and pants at one time. No one could see what was what anymore.

You are almost catching France son, just look to your under 20 team, the dutch and egnglish too and the portuguese team too, a complete disgrace, immigrants everywhere

What happens when you colonize most of west africa and change the culture?
This is what happens.

I'm not talking about today, i'm talking about 1984. Pic related is germany. Do you see even a single negroid or sandnegroid?

no, just a bunch of slavs

We used to have segregated sports leagues now we just have nigger sports leagues...

I knew that was coming. Wanted to include
>inb4 slavs hurr
but, alas, i did not.

what happens when your mutti opens the borders for millions of illiterate invaders?

what's your point? you wre just a step behind France. your ruling elites are the same that run all our countries they all promote this.

I think sports being Blacked is funny. When they are 100% black they might realize that they are not much more than highly paid slaves parading around to amuse their rich Jewish owners.

EIN RUDI WINKLER
youtube.com/watch?v=W6u6O_r6RXU

That was my point. France has always been more cucked than us.

ayy lmao

you are just as cucked, g*rm

not anymore, that's my point.....

The blacks on the 2016 team look like a bunch of unevolved monkeys.

>USA
>60%
KEK, and you are calling as cucked?

Oh wow, and somehow the French team has got noticeably worse.

BLERHGHHH MUH WHITE

Nah, niggers have just more time on their hands and sports is the only thing they can realistically make it in.

52%

mmm sorry white boys, not only do we perform better in the bed but better on the field. I feel bad we have such an unfair advantage with your women and physical exertion. We'll give you white boys ice stick ball uh oh yeah "hockey" to yourselves. We uh, cant swim well and if the ice breaks we're doomed.

Deal white boys?

Kekilobas.

Pro sport is for slaves.
Why would smart people even watch that shit.
dota2 included...........just dont replay

France had no arabs in their 1984 team, just a lost of players of med descent

This. Left pic is half of arabs. Right pic is full of niggers.

Why can't they squad? Aren't they slavs?

They look a lot better than the arabs we have today

I hate Lewandowski so goddamn much.
>yes to racism

>dark brown hair makes you an arab