So if holocaust is bullshit is jasenovac bullshit too? Did croats kill 700 gorillion serbs?

So if holocaust is bullshit is jasenovac bullshit too? Did croats kill 700 gorillion serbs?

>stay still while we saw your head of or i'll shoot you

Kek

I know so much people whose relatives had been killed there. I don't know about 700 000 number just in Jasenovac, but the Germans estimated that there were 600 000 killed Serbs in NDH.

Oh do tell the names of these people, lying Serbian Talmudic Jew

no more than 10.000

Why do you hate bosnians much much more than croatians despite croats killing 600 000 of you and also removing 200 000 of you from croatia in the 90s?

this "person" will not have the names because they don't exist

Jasenovac has no blue staining from hydrogen cyanide, nor does it have a burning facility large enough to handle hundreds of thousands of bodies as this lying Serb Talmudic Jew claims. Also there are no traces of ashes that would indiciate that many people were incinderated

This Serbian Talmudic Jews is a demon.

(spits in the Jews face)

jebem ti mrtvu majku

Oh fuck...88

>Did croats kill 700 gorillion serbs?
its bullshit,and the serbshits that did die deserved it.

It is a bullshit, but i wouldn't say they deserved it. Let's not be edgy

its not bullshit,but yet somehow they jewed their way out of it

Also,not 700 trillion,but 52 000 to be exact,still...

Then start digging

>”it’s bullshit goys, don’t believe their lies”
>”they deserved it lol xDDDDD”

of course its not bullshit, no one doubts that the balkans "people" are savages

I mean serbs on Sup Forums do the same thing to bosnians

we killed 8000 soldiers and not denying that

Not important if serbs died in Jasenovac, the important question is what to do about the serbs that are alive today.

get on your knees and start working fast,theres a lot of us

Yeah, except they were soldiers and not peasants.

The x * 100k numbers are bullshit, but whatever the true number is, it was wrong to do that to Serbs.

It's bullshit,if it really happened than there would be no more Bosnian Serbs left.Yet you are telling me,that not only do they remain,but they are still a majority in Bosnia?And that supposedly Serbs as whole where still a majority in Jewgoslavia,while they lost more than half a million people,while Croats had minor Axis loses?And that Krajinras remained 50-50 with Croats after the alleged genocide,but they where already 50-50 during Austro-Hungarian times?Why would Croats skip cleansing Slavonia,which was a legitimate part of Croatia for a millennia,but try so hard to cleanse Bosnia,a region that has exchanged more overlords,than OP's mother has taken cocks?

Woke!

Info on pic?

Why do you need the info?