>>147654115

Please to be ignoring the Sphinx paw chambers , thank you , and come back soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

frog.hepforge.org
history.com/news/egypts-oldest-papyri-detail-great-pyramid-construction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diary_of_Merer
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
lawofone.info
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't we already know there was an unexplored chamber? I saw them talk about it on ancient aliens in like 2012

Americans are awful stupid.

>Japanese physics lab = Anime lover
>Secret room = NEET status
>KEK = Pepe

PRAISE KEK

it could just be some material that blocks muons and not a chamber at all

It's an imprisoned angel or demon.

its literally nothing

W...WE??

Kek, are you in this thread? Give us a sign.

>No.

Kek is either a chaotic angel of God or Satan himself trapped by the Egyptians.

ALAS I AM WATCHING OVER YOU, MY SON

Shit is cringe homie just stop

You cannot call the wind, it comes and goes as it pleases. Windy days ahead.

kek doesnt like you he only likes chads

Protip: Not all metaphysical beings (strong or weak) fall directly within the defined stations mentioned within the Christian faith. Worshipers of other "gods" still get powers, those entitys exist. even in the bible, God says "you shall have no God before me." Thus confirming that other things exist that could be worshiped and interacted with.

t. A Christian.

You're either a nigger or a fucking dweebie anti-white white leftist. Gtfo here faglord

user, thats not how this works. If Kek wants to bless this thread then he will.

no u

my bet is that they were very large HHO generators and tesla-coils built into one thing

alien conspiracies are always my favorite.

What the flame does not consume consumes the flame.

I am.

Yet I am not.

the void was filled with water to cool the ignition chamber "queen chamber" .

Everything that rises must converge.

CHECKED

Jokes on you. I still have the high ground.

Even in my dormancy.

and everything

Exactly, it's the yin of the chemical equilibrium.

frog.hepforge.org
>when you find the software used to display muon events is called FROG
>KEK uses FROG to display activity

Kek reporting for memes.

Soon.

KEK will bring the darkness before dawn

>memes.
The DNA of the soul

so what is the pyramid actually for

is this a joke?

>2012
>not even copycatting current american events
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS

This is an unacceptable level of coincidence

you have to remember 99.9% of plebs would say the pharaohs were buried in the giza pyramids. they weren't. nobody was. ever. there isn't a single hieroglyph inside the giza pyramids. none. the ancient egyptians are outstandingly famous for being meticulously detailed in writing everything down. everything. example, they didn't just note down how they made their bread, they'd also include instructions on how to construct the oven to cook it. through their entire history the done this. you know what's missing from any of their records? the pyramids. not a single mention of them. not one. but yeah,slaves built them. come on now.

Do not forget, I gave you Trump.

Is Kek gonna be unleashed on November 4th to purge Antifa?

Sooner than you think.

wrong
history.com/news/egypts-oldest-papyri-detail-great-pyramid-construction

>The hieroglyphic letters inscribed in the logbook were written more than 4,500 years ago by a middle-ranking inspector named Merer who detailed over the course of several months the construction operations for the Great Pyramid, which was nearing completion

forgot wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diary_of_Merer

KEK and CERN have collaborated and through the use of FROG we can see what they have found.

wrong. so fucking wrong i ought to slap the shit out of you for being that dumb. they detail the work involving encasing the pyramid in limestone in honor of Khufu. the pyramid was already there.

Is it that time again?

Ah yes, to bathe in the lapping waves of chaos once more.

>the pyramid was already there.
proof?

>a Japanese-cartoon imageboard website invokes an ancient Egyptian frog god called Kek to change the course of human history
>Japan's elite particle physics laboratory, called Kek, sets off to Egypt to uncover the true secrets of the ancient past

And so it comes full circle.
PRAISE KEK.
It begins.

She's so beautiful. So is he.

sure. it'd be pretty pointless them cutting all that limestone to encase something that didn't already exist.

not an argument

facts usually aren't when dealing with retards like you. jesus.

trips

He's saying that when that diary was written the pyramid itself was already completed, and they were just putting a layer of limestone over it

They are going to find white pride in that hole, screenshot this post.

Praise Kek

I am Ra
I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.

KEK'd

Oh yes. That’s the good stuff.

Wew lads.

how has no one checked these double trips?
ffs Sup Forums

ofcourse it refreshes after all the other checked posts
cunting technology

I am Ra

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing thechaosto organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

SHADILAY!

we have the answers

find us

Checked
DIGITALS FOR THE FROG GOD

n-nani!?

Umph so close

cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations confused descendants of rebel cells I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through itif you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

does anyone have the rap llmizzy made about shadilay during the nog bounty hunters in Cleveland

>he light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing thechaosto organize and become reflective or radiant
nice LARP it is sound that causes the chaos to organize

Archeologists have been talking about these eventual undiscovered chambers for a veeeeeeery loooong time, I take it for granted you haven't spent much time looking at discovery channel the last couple of decades?

Poor kek, we've forgotten him and yet he's going on. It was a fun ride and I hope he takes us along again. He's an alpha and we're all his bitches.

I am Ra
Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Witnessed.

Kek Be Praised

the storm is coming

fucked around and got a triple double

I am Ra
Thisoctavedensity of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this newoctavethere are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary ofoctaveexcept that these beings come to aid ouroctavein its Logos completion.

Pretty sure it's from a book called "The Ra Material" where someone supposedly channeled Ra.
It's actually an interesting read, but like most channeled material should be taken with a large grain of salt.

hes here

REEEEEEEEEEEe

I am Ra

lawofone.info

This is accurate.

There is much truth to it, however octave itself is sound so calling it light is incorrect. They seem to understand some of the dharma however they have corrupted it which is commonly the case. If you want the truth find it here

stop looking for people to tell you the answers and go find them
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc

Good lord we can't let the niggers find out about this. That chamber is probably where all the KANG knowledge is.
>Flying pyramid plans
>Wizard Spells
THATS WHERE WYPIPO STASHED IT! RECLAIM OUR HOMELAND KANGZ!

Praise his name and all kek.

That would be fun. Pyramids end up being containment apparatuses for elohim.

elohim are planets

PRAISE KEK