OMG!! WE ARE GETTING LOADS MORE HOT WOMEN

youtube.com/watch?v=DZKRz1QXtC4&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20Scad05A2k
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCtgaDNgDaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they do it to get attention from nu males, not because they mean it or care for the future

Do you think there isn't a single female out there that is actually conservative? There is.

The more women you see in the alt-right, the more we're winning. You will also see more men.

>hot

If you don't look like a trap that I could have white kids with, I don't care

Of course there is. The trouble though is that she's far too busy sucking off hubby, making him sandwiches and corralling their white kiddos to be posting her tits on Youtube for betabux.

yhea, in Sharia-ruled countries who were indoctrinated to think that way

This is a problem?

You can't win the culture war without appealing to the majority of the population, who are sheep who think with their dicks because it has better processing power than their brains.

blacked.com/casting

you could make alot of money Ashton :D

>turning point USA
kek

kek

Hell yeah bro. Her friends are hot as hell, I would love to make any them my traditional housewife

youtube.com/watch?v=20Scad05A2k

>hot
the bitch has a bung left eye you cunt.

I'd watch it. Though I'm already a lifetime member so it's not much of an incentive.

the one on the left is a tranny and the one on the right is a jew

watch out goys

right one is FINE

They're both Transwomen and the one on the right is Latinx. Doesn't make them any less Traditional or Conservative, these are the people we need to welcome. You don't win the culture war by excluding the LGBT community. This is great optics

New viral red pilled blonde.

Lauren is going to have a FIT.

That's a shemale, client state

That girl is very pretty.

yeah the one on the right i s a jew for sure..
meaning this is another good goy republican zionist shill posting le videos for attention

Sure are...

I would wait until marriage to sniff her asshole. I would also cherish her and our beautiful children.

Clearly you’ve never been to an American university

The hottest people on campus menand women are the people in frsts and sororities and they are all super conservative

Would fuck the fiery latina, mucho caliente

$100 says she's a completely whore and gets plowed every night. Infact I'd bet another $5000000213123 that all these women making these videos are complete whores in real life

>teehee I'm a based right wing gurl look at me and my tits
>now here's my patreon
Fuck off. Here's the video without the bullshit.
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCtgaDNgDaU

/thread

What kind of girl has the name Ashton? blek

Ok pol, choose 1 or 2

Fuck this blonde has been kiked ?

she looks 53 here

oh wow all these ecelebs know one another. it's almost as if this is ia marketing campaign and theyre tossing out potential new altright figures to see if one becomes popular. god i hate TRS.

Epic Beard guy in the back on the right side.

this

Horrible scum trying to ruin other peoples exams. They should be arrested for this.

I'm so fucking tired of these roasties trying to jew right wingers. And then retards like OP go "omgggg we've got a gurlll on our sideee"

You're so fucking retarded. Not only does this have nothing to do with TRS, neither of those people are alt-right. This Ashton chick is a cuckservative.

>LOADS MORE HOT WOMEN
e-thots are invading

This. I'm having difficulties with fat-faced land whales as perspective mates.

Women believe what ever the fuck they benefit from believing. Women have abso-fucking-lutely zero principles. They don't stand for things, and they don't have firm beliefs. They believe what ever is attractive for them and whatever will help their social status.

You're a child until you realize this

1. Ashton is more feminine and doesn't sound like a man.

>(1)
and its the exact same shills promoting and defending them. every single time.

its a positive circle. attractive men attract attractive women attract the rest of society

yeah its almost like every roastie found out they can make 2k+ a month on patreon by repeating Sup Forums memes with zero thought. Its really rediculous. A roastie clit will get 50k subscribers from shit videos in the span of 2 months, but someone making insanely dense materal such as Ryan Faulk barely cracks 20k over years. It tells me once and for all, that people will do anything for vagina. They will cross, oceans, change religions, start wars, just to fuck a pussy for 2-5 minutes.

Get the fuck out of here faggot

What Pedro, Juanzuela, Paco, and Chaccalacca need to realize is.........we dont curr.

How are these two making money? Are they living off of their parents' money?

Even if that were true, so what? How is attacking women who signal as conservative politically advantageous? I'm not talking about this chick in particular because she is too cucked but let's imagine we were talking about a woman who signaled as being more far right.

Kill yourself you stupid cunt.

nobody forces you to pay a patreon stupid fagot

T H I S

Makes me fucking sick

"Bung left eye" coming from a pirate, give me a break

she just seems like another neocon fagget. MUH GREATETS NATION ON DA EARTH YOU DUN LIKE IT DEN GETOUT FUCK DEM SANNIGGERS YEHAWW. A younger fucking boomer. Wow.

How is that a bad thing though? Seems to me a reason to support right-wing women.

I'm not attacking women. I'm attacking the retarded numales in this thread fawning over a girl who figured out she can jew them for their betabux. They're the political equivalent of the "le gamer gurl xD" craze of last decade

Even if she's just regurgitating Sup Forums memes, she's doing something to spread the red pill. And having a cute girl as the face of those red pills helps.

This girl is considered a conservative in America?

you forgot to change your flag shill

jew

>Latinx

She doesn't seem like a shallow new age hippy turned materialist metro-faggot to me, senpai. It's funny because you honestly believe all the ""SJWs" of the day aren't going to turn into the exact same kind of fucked up hypocrite narcissists like the Boomers did.

I call dibs. Y'all go beta orbit someone else.

Most of these women barely even make money off of this stuff. Brittany Pettibone is a household name and she only makes around $500-600 bucks a month from Patreon. That's 1/3 of minimum wage. Some of them don't make any money.

Not that there's anything wrong with making money through Patreon, it's way more jewish of a way to make money than working for some corporation.

WHOA ITS A GIRL AND SHES LIKE HOT AND SHES ALT-RIGHT!!! FUCKING BASED!!! FUCKING BASED!!!

No wonder you faggots cant get a girlfriend, jesus fucking christ

Thanks for sharing reddit XD I will donate to her patreon immediately

quality b8

hide your pride and accept the natural order of biology and how human society functions. society improves when good men compete with each other over attractive women. feminism make women so ugly and disgusting that men will not even bother competing in society. now culture is shifting, women are rejecting feminism and are becoming attractive women who are putting themselves out there for good men to become active again.

Ironically enough, you are behaving like a woman right now with that pathetic emotional response.

not hot

>you will never grab those hips

why even live desu

>"Yeah THIS, GUISE! XDD These girls are just SOOO Jewish, like TOTES MUHGOTES XD! NOT REAL ALT-RIGHT AT ALL!!"

She's more cute than hot

Ok pol what do you think about Lauren southern’s sister

>more femenin

Jessu needs to be redpilled

> being this autistic
What do you think CTRs payroll is kek

More

These girls arent asian

Fucking this

possibly artificially augmented ass but otherwise psycho bug face with soulless autistic eyes

She's got weird proportions, like her ass is lower than it should be. I don't think it's just the posture either.

I want to HOLD HER HAND to be honest

t. fag

(You)

> let's attack females that slightly agree with our political beliefs because of (((reasons)))

Most beautiful female YouTuber. LS can't compete at all.

jej triggered

Faggot confirmed.

>it's about physical health

I'm sure going to school has made those girls fat, that's it. not a shitty diet and soda!

all these "hot" women fucks black guy to try BBC atleats once in her life.

No. IT is an abomination of nature, and a crime against God and morality. You are degenerate and weak of character. Strengthen your mind, user, you can be better than this.

tell me this hoe HAS BLACKED

That is a crazy fucking webm