Guys, we need to support massive tax cuts for billionaires and corporations

It's true that there are no tax cuts for the middle class in the proposed bill.

But the wealthy have done a lot to support Trump and the Republican party, so we need to bite the bullet and support this bill. We owe it to them.

It's true that the bill will add $1.5 trillion to the US Federal debt. But what we have learned from 8 years of reckless borrowing and spending by Obama, is that debt doesn't matter anymore. The Federal Reserve is keeping interest rates near zero percent, so we can borrow and spend as much money as we want.

Please let your congressional representatives know that you support this bill.

Just because the rich are getting richer doesn't mean the poor are getting poorer. Your graph just shows it in terms of percentage, not real value.

shut your mouth goy. thisjew need more money for hisprograms

This tax plan fucks over spics who shit out kids at an unreasonable rate (assuming they even file taxes) so I’m all for that

Your trolling is about as pathetic as your meme flag, faggot.

Agreed fellow rightwinger!
Gee wiz do I like Drumpf

i wish he tax planalso genocide jews, niggers, and spics

says the idiot that killed all the birds and starved his people

We need to support massive tax cuts for everybody. We also need to slash the welfare-warfare budget.

Burning the federal reserve to the ground would be helpfull too

I agree, and we need to massively cut the scope of the federal government

Muh jews.
Good argument

Also, tax cuts isnt "Giving the rich more money" it's "Not stealing their money as much"

>we can borrow and spend as much money as we want
I hope someone says this on C-SPAN someday

The rich get richer.

This,
>Mainly the 600 BILLION dollars to waste money on a military that is made to be the policeman of the world/bankers private foot soldiers.

Demographics. The Baby boomers, the largest generation ever hit the job market increasing the supply of labor and thus depreciating labors value. Also, women joined the workforce. Muscle jobs became cheap while thinking jobs became more valuable.

checkmate cuck. jews destroyed your countries and the only thing you do is protect them. your only salvation is to kill all the fucking jews. bash them in the head. burn them alive. it's your own solution. and track them down via dna test. even if they are 1% they need to die

>raise taxes on the poor
>wtf why is there so much inequality
the eternal progressive strikes again

I'll get taxed more. I still support the bill. Because it's better than what is going today.

Also, Do post tax income in a graph and call me :D

You're just spewing words at this point. I haven't protected them, I just told you that calling whatever you disagree with a shekel trickery isn't a proper form of argument.

I must admit, I am quite intrigued though, could you elaborate on your antisemitism and the reasons for it?

if you found the source of evil would you kill it? would you kill all of its children? or would you let it fester and grow into an abomination?

>Guys, we need to support massive tax cuts for billionaires and corporations.

/pol tards think they will be billionares one day, thats why they delusionally support shit like this.
fucking imbeciles.