WE ARE AT WAR!

And don't forget it! Pic related. An assualt on one autist is an assault on us all! F to pay respects. Story below:

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/02/woman-killed-autistic-teen-to-check-off-murder-from-bucket-list-prosecutors-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/united-states-of-jessica-girl-with-four-personalities-including-angry-man-and-growling-wolf-dog/news-story/c8f895e93e49eb50862ec422b3ad7b62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like they already got her, retard.

4am in perth

nobody up to comment but me. And I am here only to shitpost

You're the biggest faggot I know.
I hope you fucking die in a fire and then come back stronger and more powerful then ever before.
You'll think you're a god until the power gets to your head and you become the monster you always feared you would be.
Then you get arrested for exposing yourself to kids.

Fuck you, man.

4am in perth

nobody up to comment but me. And I am here only to shitpost

Cocaine cassy has already eaten $100,000 Aus tax dollars in beans and rice. Fat cunt

fuk u nigga this real aussie hours who tf up smash dat gear pipe nigga

Fuckin FUCCCCKKKKKKK fuck fuck

>knocks glass and shelf over

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD AND I NEVER FUCKING LOVED YOU.

Fuck fe fin fy fass Fob Faggot

>4am in perth
Then this is for you my friend.

FLIM FLAM FIGGITY NIGGER

That really came out of nowhere.

FOUR'E FA FIGGER!

You goddamn moon cricket.

I'VE GOT YOUR IP BUDDY
I'M COMING DOWN THERE TO RAKE YOUR LEAVES AND CLEAN YOUR GUTTERS, FAGGOT.

Did it mention about how she wrote to Robert Englund to say he was her father figure.

Just another man killing lesbo, crazy as a shit house rat

This bitch thinks she is a wolf. More social media handles than personalities. Needs gibs, can't work.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/united-states-of-jessica-girl-with-four-personalities-including-angry-man-and-growling-wolf-dog/news-story/c8f895e93e49eb50862ec422b3ad7b62

The most destructive forces in nature usually do.

WE'RE GONNA GO TO A NICE RESTAURANT YOU PIECE OF SHIT SO WEAR SOMETHING NICE.

You won't , but I hope you fucking do Sheckelstein! Come on down to Florida and we'll dance baby.

PICK OUT A SONG, IT BETTER BE FUCKING ROMANTIC. I'M A CLASSY BROAD, NIGGER.

a byproduct of delirium from heat stroke, snake, and insect bites, plus constant fear of emus lurking in the shadows of the next alleyway you pass.

I'll sing my goddamn guts out I swear to FUCK I WILL!

I APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENTALITY OF A HEARTFELT SELF SUNG SONG YOU FUCKING PLEBISCITE

>that pic though.

Gas it. Gas it now.

I'll let her gas me with her aids farts if you catch my drift

>appreciates music

the trash look is sort of aesthetic desu. i hate ear gauges with a flaming oven stoking passion though.

Absolute Degenerate.

That's not a trashy look user. That is what trashy looks grow on. That is a walking fungus.

Liar!

Forgot to post image ...

This makes me feel shook as an autist. I feel as though I am gazing upon the countenance my mortal enemy.