There is nothing wrong being a White Right-Wing Transexual. We share the same goals and the same convictions

There is nothing wrong being a White Right-Wing Transexual. We share the same goals and the same convictions.

>thread dies
>posts it again
kys

>OP dies
>He gets reposted
I hope this doesn't happen

Men and women have been evolutionary distinct since the common ancestor of multi-cellular life. You've got more sense saying you're a crab or a pineapple than you are saying you belong to the other gender.

>be trans
>be "alt-right"
>all the hot guys are normies
>side with lefties to get penis in muh anus

>We share the same goals and the same convictions
trannies want themselves killed? well they do kill themselves alot! but I wouldn't say they really have the convictions the right has, or they'd all have killed themselves

There are hot guys at my local starbucks. Cute bois who are into DP.

What have you got against the transexual community? Aren't we all white?

Only that it is wrong. Act of transitioning is denying a assignment, is denying your biological nature, is denying your place in the world to follow your emotions and wishes. Biggest problem here is opening pandora's box to higher degeneracies like total denial of biological sex as fundamental aspects of human person on one side, and rebelling against one's own nature by asserting their own will. This is opening door to transhumanism which is ultimate sin of Lucifer.

Now, before you accuse me of transphobia, beat in mind that I suffer from gender dysphoria myself but I am aware of what my act would mean and what kind of consequences would follow. I won't chose my wish to be girl over fact that I am son to my parents, boyfriend to my fiancé and so on.

Only basic argument for trannies is that dysphoria is a hard beast to deal with, and I myself have days when I basically only chainsmoke and feel like shit, but in the end, I try to serve my principles rather than my ego.

Hitler would disagree...

It's okay to be transgender if you actually fulfill the societal expectations of the gender you'd like to identify as. Otherwise you are nothing more than a blockage in the cogs of culture

This is a tranny? Damn, I'd push her shit in.

Oh, please stop playing dumb. Unless this is your first *hour* here, you already know the answer to this question.

no it isnt.

Nope.

>we share the same goals
So you agree that you and your ilk need to be deported to a colony in the South Pacific? Splendid.

>she

But being a transexual is no more different to being heterosexual than all the letters in the alphabet. They're all letters just with different configurations. It doesn't fundamentally alter their purpose nor their usability. I just keep it a secret from everyone who doesn't care to know.

Well, consider this. Two anons got banned for posting in this thread. They were very very mean. I think I'm in the right place silly. Hee hee.

take ur pills emily

You didn't answer a argument. Well, also other LGB folks are taking part in degeneracy but their degeneracy can at least be kept private and therefore not affecting public - I still fiercly oppose gay marriage and adoptions - but trannies need to be recognised as preffered sex which deny sex as fundamental and basically unchangeable feature

I only do this to treat my gender dysphoria and I dont want to change how I act and I definitely don’t want to dress like a girl.

>We share the same goals and the same convictions.

No we don't. My goal is the restoration of the nuclear family and one of my convictions is the absolutely devastating effect degeneracy has. You're the exact enemy of both of these things, you disgusting pedophilic faggot

Sure, I believe you are free to do whatever with your body, but I don't see anything honorable about it. I don't respect those who turn to narcissism when they could be doing things more productive for society. What does Blaire actually do besides whining about how liberals are giving him* a bad name and trying to side with right-wing people for protection who would vote against his best interest anyway...? That is, if these "alt-lite" faggots are even right-wing and not just nerd virgin desperate betas looking for something to stick their dick in. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

>It's okay to be transgender if you actually fulfill the societal expectations of the gender you'd like to identify as.

Except you can't have children if you're a man you fucking delirious zombie

Shill thread

It helps with overpopulation wouldn't you agree? And while that is happening, Trans community can still work with the homeless, advocate abstinence from drugs, serve in the military. Genetic manipulation is still far too unsophisticated to clone asexual people.

Its not gay to have sex with that. I don't even care I'd tap that either way.

Look at this shill get angry. I bet you'd like a sweet sweet kiss from a trans person woulnd't you? Hee hee.

I'm a 28 year old male who has delt with dysphoria since before I can remember.

I have a non degenerate GF, a high paying trade, and aspirations of being the provider for my family.

And a mental illness.

I don't know where this shit comes from. But my "trans issues" are more solid than half the freaks in the media.

I just deal with it.

KYS OP. Just kill yourself.

Homosexuals and individuals suffering from gender dysphoria are mentally ill and you shouldn't be getting political advice from them.

>It helps with overpopulation wouldn't you agree?

The white race is shrinking. We have below replacement birth rate. Negative birthrates are our enemy and what's killing our people.

"Over population" is a leftist boogie man they use to convince white people to stop reproducing while simultaneously replacing them with third world hordes.

Jesus Christ it's obvious you're a retarded shill but you're not even trying. Go to readit and join antifa and meet others who think like you

Oh I don't like instagram bitches. They're so in your face! It's like they shove thier instas down everybody's throats. Yuck.

Fucking lol.
It was easier 10 years ago wasn’t it? It gets harder to deal with each time doesn’t it? If you keep resisting you’re not fighting it, you’re just pushing it back until it collapses on you doing so much more damage than if you were to accept and deal with it.
This IS your very last chance user. You’re almost 30. If you wait any longer you won’t have any chance to pass and you will spend the rest of your life sad and miserable always wondering what you could have had. Is this awful normal life really better than a good freakish one? Just consider it user.

So you need transgendered men who haven't gone through surgery yet to impregnate heterosexual women. Is that what you're trying to say?

Shill pls go.
Oh I agree. They're so in your face. I don't even go to pride parades. Hee hee

I tip my hat to you sir.

Don't tempt me into degeneracy.

I am not saying trans person can't do a good deed, that would be stupid, specially as I have dysphoria myself, I am saying that act of transition is based on a illusion and I can't support it. I hope one day docs would find cure for folks like us, till then, I hope you would find right path.

I hope I will resist my degeneracy with help of my gf.

This is why i gave in and started hrt at 20

right wing trans sexual... sounds more like infiltration to be because it makes about as much sense as a muslim catholic or a healthy deathfat.

>All these different guilt paddlers trying to co-opt the message

SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
>SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
SODOMITES WILL BE PURGED

would you believe trans folk voted for Trump?

Why are these shills so angry?

Take your medicine, you degenerate. Plus stop eating Soy.

tranny faggots will never have a "good life"

Are you new or a troll?

SAGE SLIDER THREAD

HIDE SLIDER THREAD

DON'T REPLY SLIDER THREAD

>I hope I will resist my degeneracy with help of my gf.
too bad that’s never worked for anyone. But if this is a mistake you have to learn yourself I understand. It will poison you and your relationship and it will wither away. You’re living a lie and you know it, and your girlfriend is in love with a lie.

I’m telling you from personal experience that it’s infinitely better than letting yourself suffer as a man.

I don't think it makes a difference whether I'm new or not. All that matters is that we are all fighting on the same side.

Fuck off back to you're not colonizing us like you did r9k

If you love your GF it doesn't matter what gender it is you choose to be. Because you love your GF for who she is. Don't waste a good relationship.

You need the medicine too, freak.

and im telling you that faggots get the rope before anyone else

no you!

I thought modern commies loved fags

She's not a freak anymore than you are a one dimensional closet queer.

shoo shill. shoo.

K, live in hell then. The only person you’re hurting is yourself.

Lol

Man oh man,

I've researched whatever I could find about trans shit since I was 13. I took a big look on what I want out in life. Literally, what my aspirations are. What makes me happy.

And none of it involves indulging in this situation of who I am. Fetish/mental issue, whatever.

I stopped crossdressing last year. It's pointless. There's nothing that I gain from it. I spoke to "professionals." I was open about my situation with my family friends and some co-workers in a 99% male dominated trade. Pipe fitter/steamfitter.

For how much I don't care. This is me indulging in degeneracy.

>She's

>I've researched whatever I could find about trans shit since I was 13. I took a big look on what I want out in life. Literally, what my aspirations are. What makes me happy.
same actually
I saw there was no way out of this and the only hope was trasition. So I decided to do that and get on with my life. Now I’m 20 and I love life and I’m in school. Feels good man. I’m not into sex or anything I’m still a virgin.
You can be who you want. You don’t have to be degenerate just because you’re trans. Be what makes you happy.

Clearly you should skip the hormones and get on the Pimozide my friend.

and if that’s you yeah you need some work with makeup and shit but honestly it’s really not bad after a couple years of hormones I think you would look good.

Pimozide has a sample size of one and it's side effects are worse than ssris

Could you respectfully NOT make this issue about YOU?

I hate trannies. They are a waste of space and they should be killed.

I already passed the point of "coming out." I took the condition seriously. Spoke to family and close friends.

As much of a burden it was throughout adolescence and all. I'm not trans. Transitioning does not align with what I want in life.

Posted the picture, because I'm not a shill. Not starting shit. Just saying

stop misleading people this is demi lovato

Thou shalt not kill

Why is pol the most autistic of all boards when it comes to trannies? Half of you end up in mtfg anyway. I find it hilarious.

good for you user, I'm genuinely really glad to hear that you didn't fall for the meme and get surgery to give yourself a giant gaping genital wound. Imagine what might have happened to you though if you were 13 now when transitioning is pushed as so brave?

no its a trannie gtfo

pic related BEAUTIFUL transwomen

If youre cute, yes

I grew boobs because of you girls lol

Tough shit. The Lord will forgive me of my sins of my actions are just.

Bumped!

Enjoy hell. Murderer.

Trans is the next evolution of humans.

I'm not a murderer.....yet. Don't push your luck.

Who are you to make such a statement? Just because you got suckered into biting the hrt bullet and becoming a freak. Doesn't mean others with gender dysphoria are guaranteed to do the same.

I am trying to do what is right not what is feel right.

Wasting gold relationship how? By being a man she love? Of course she will leave me even I would leave her if she would decide to become a man

>Harass young trans women to the point of suicide
>Deny medical treatment
>Theyre forced into sex work
>Insecure straights kill the beautiful ones
>Wonder why we're left with only ugly and cringy mentally damaged ones

just stop you dumb fucking nigger.
also thats carly francavilla.

slide

It's self-directed violence against their own biological sex.

It's Nihilistic existentialism the ultimate moronic state of being.

They murder themselves and "positive think" their way to happiness.

What ever happened to having a "Life lie"? (See Ibsen's, "The Wild Duck")

Basically, you have an idea or hobby that you tinker at doing. You never really have time for it, but that dream or goal keeps you happy.

Trans people should spend more time figuring out how to love themselves, find self-confidence, and take pride in living.

Maybe they'd be homosexual or maybe they'd figure out that they really didn't know who they were.

Either way stop committing suicide by "transition."

>woman dresses/acts like a whore and is oozing confidence
>man does the same and is a desperate dumb douchebag

Mfw even pol isn't helping with repression

remember, god is always watching. you could die at any second before repenting for your sins and just like that, it'll be too late

Thanks

Worst thing I can think of, is actually going through with it and not having my current life.

photoshop skills anybody can claim a tranny is a celeb.

>We share the same goals
>trans
Well good, then start spreading the word that you have a severe mental illness that causes delusions of grandeur!
You have the voice to do it. Liberals are far more likely to listen to you.

You're not right wing if you're a transsexual. You can LARP as us but at the end of the day you're against traditionalism.

Don't act tough on a internet board tubby

True. But distinction shall be made: One can be right wing and suffer from dysphoria, but one can't be right wing while transitioning.

Can you dress up as Hitlerina and give me a blumkin?

If you're correcting yourself, that's fine. You've come to an understanding.
I just have a problem with people still promoting degeneracy while at the same time calling themselves right wing.

>You've got more sense saying you're a crab or a pineapple than you are saying you belong to the other gender

Certain animals change sex - no animal changes species.

They want to be a right-wing member of the opposite sex.

>Act of transitioning is denying a assignment, is denying your biological nature, is denying your place in the world to follow your emotions and wishes

We start families due to the inspiration of emotions which exist in the absence of any outlet.

>This is opening door to transhumanism which is ultimate sin of Lucifer

Sudyumna, son of Manu, changed sex and became Ila. She went on to give birth to Pururavas, father of the Somavamsha or Lunar dynasty. One notable member of the Somavamsha is Krishna.