>one exterminates all Jews
>the third exterminates everyone who ever had a reddit account
Which one would you press?

all of them

all of them

you stole my line

>posts with kekistani flag
>pretends he wouldn't die from clicking the reddit button

2 because I have a reddit account and my wife's son is black.

Pick an order.

Jews. Always the Jews

I pick the jews because history shows us before the Demon Rats began destroying the nuclear family and importing shitskin playmates, they can be trained to at least emulate a civil human being.

If I'm wrong and they can't be, it would be a much simpler task getting rid of them without kike propaganda propping them up.

Number 3.
With all the useful idiots gone, the Jews have no power.

good job you just sent yourself to the dark ages again

Honestly jews are the biggest existential threat in that list by a long shot. So I'm going jews

>the one that kills OP and all nu/pol/ fagots who bump this stupid fucking shit

I bet you're fun to have dinner with

Anyone who answers 1 is not familiar with the JQ. Anyone who answers 3 is edgy.

niggers. i hate niggers they stole my shit, one tried to stab me, they're the biggest threat to whites through race mixing, they're shit.

i'm not worried about a few kikes when really they can be trampled easy if need be. it's the billions of niggers that you need to worry about especially when they could be weaponized against the white race.

Somebody has a reddit account.

The blacks are one of the main tools of the Jew for demographic replacement and destruction. The Jews are few enough in number that they can be destroyed in the chaos of the destruction of the blacks. If we just get rid of the Jews, the blacks will continue to breed and flood through the world.

2, and heres why.

Without the jews, we can enslave and subdue the blacks once again and begin to renew western civilization. Without the jews to instill leftism en masse, reddit loses its power, and pretty much dies out as the main source of brainwashing goes away.

>>pretends he wouldn't die from clicking the reddit button
>implying that's not the point

>somebody is a shill who knows his audience well enough to create this daily slide thread
how much of the billions are you getting from soros kike boy

>in the chaos of the destruction of the blacks.
How long before anyone would even notice? People would just wonder how come the city is so peaceful and why the day feels so nice.

Oooooooo.... that's.... a.... tough..... one.

2, because if you don't have jews niggers have no one to lean on.

jews

reddit is shitty but it's just a website not a real threat to society

niggers gonna stay nigging in their ghettos

>>one exterminates all Jews

Reddit account.
This kills 99% of the Jews in the world and about 20% of first world africans.
Leaving us the majority in power again.

The Chinese supported the blacks in Rhodesia.

1 and 2. My girlfriend's brother posts on plebbit and I like the lad. Otherwise, all 3 of them.

3, I just want to see how much Sup Forums would improve from this alone.

What's the difference?

I fucking wish, redditor. I'd live with Jews and niggers forever if I could press a button to get rid of faggots like you.

#3 for sure, probably a ton of cross pollination so you'd get a lot of #1 and #2 without even picking it.

This guy gets it.

>one exterminates all blacks
>one exterminates all Jews

I guess I'll push one then

Jews and all problems are solved

2, there goes most of the DNC leadership, George Soros, etc

2 because groups like BLM become useless without shekels

nice trips

3 ..an self

where is the exterminate muslims button?

What kind of fucking question is that? are you new you should lurk more before posting, everybody knows the answer to this question

The enemy are the JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

Shouldn't number 3 be the jews as it's the final solution?

the answer is always exterminate the jews... brown people are mostly harmless without jews around to truck/boat/fly them in from the godforsaken hell-holes they come from

>pic related

Jews
blacks are useless without them