ANTIFA November 4th vs ANONYMOUS Million Mask March November 5th

What will happen?

i will be there

Fucking nothing, that's what.

>anonymous
Lol

Thanks dog!

It will rain... and nobody will turn except a guy selling hats and some chick who thought it was something to do with a protest about the color of tampons.

Look for Crisis Actor ads on Craigslist. Also, for actors FOR ALL INVOLVED.

>anonymous
but i'm not going out on the 5th anywhere

kys

Hehe epic

Will Sam Hyde show up?

>Implying anonymous can accomplish something

its going to be le epic xD

I don't trust this dog. He looks like ate his own mother.

>November 4th, antifa takes to the srreets
>trash cans are thrown and burnt
>stores are looted
>people are attacked, beaten with sticks, stabbed with hiv needles, hpv piss thrown on them, some even shot
>police sit back and watch, never lift a finger to help anyone, its ordered from the very top
>some antifa throw piss jugs at cops and get shot with gas grenades

>November 5th, anonymous takes to the streets in masks
>police herd them into a controlled area and begin to systematically beat and arrest every protestor in the area
>feds use traffic cameras and cell phones to bust anyone that slipped through
>police may even use live ammunition onnthe anonymous crowd, it has been authorized since the events of the 4th went down afterall
>government activates the disposition matrix during this state of emergency

There will be no Anonymous march November 5th, because they will all have been arrested November 4th at the Antifag march.

Oh shit this, we need threads for this

IMPEACH TRUMP

Little dweeb faggots will swallow black and trans baby batter.

November 4th, the world shall crumble. November 5th, the worlds eyes shall open.

You will tell the other retards of leftyfaggots you pulled of some EPIC ruse with your spam and laugh in selfdelusion while accomplishing nothing in your life as usual?

Probably nothing. Leftists can't figure out which bathroom to use, do you really think they are capable of kicking off a revolution?