Were his accusations true too?

Or was he just /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=o2n4MCUH2p0
youtube.com/watch?v=GCu6KN5_GmY
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/paris-jackson-michael-jackson-was-murdered-dead-singer-daughter-popstar-a7544946.html
archive.is/26xZ4
wptv.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-theyre-going-to-kill-me-michael-jackson-told-son
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs
vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/hollywood-predators-vs-michael-jackson/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM&t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1cgROqNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=kCOiY0r0hRs
youtube.com/watch?v=w-dqpf8TzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=x71aek24avs
youtube.com/watch?v=JwF8bNuvWKk
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was as innocent as one could.

>MJ about the jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

>MJ talks about conspiracy:
youtube.com/watch?v=o2n4MCUH2p0

>MJ about the Media and Tabloids:
youtube.com/watch?v=GCu6KN5_GmY

>Paris Jackson claims MJ was murdered:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/paris-jackson-michael-jackson-was-murdered-dead-singer-daughter-popstar-a7544946.html
archive.is/26xZ4

>"They are going to kill me"
wptv.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-theyre-going-to-kill-me-michael-jackson-told-son

>Complete Rebuttal of the Allegations

>Evan Chandler (the accuser in the 1993 allegations) is Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler

/ourguy/ fur sher

Innocent. Literally everything about him is rumors or planted. Guy was a fucking saint.

(((they))) don't really care about us

110% /ourguy/

Sleep well sweet prince

>Jackson was Jewish

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Please, tell me I misread that.

(you) retardedly misread that

He was absolutely not /ourguy/ but all his allogations were false.

I honestly believe he didn't diddle the kids that came over and that was just rumors started by (((them))) to ruin his name. After so many years of abuse, Jackson probably said "to hell with them" and started going public with what (((they))) did to him.

Die

Have you watched that Larry King clip where he's interviewing Marlon Brando?

I'm pretty sure MJ was innocent. The jews in Hollywood once they get tired of their puppets they destroy them to make more money.

It's disgusting.

Listen to his song They don't care about us and the kickback that followed from kikes and figure out yourself

>In one alleged incident, when he was 15 years old, a male family member arranged for twoprostitutes to take hisvirginity. They were told to "work him over", before being locked in a room with him. Instead Michael picked up aBible and read bible verses to the girls. The girls left in tears.

From his wiki

based and definitely /ourvirgin/

>Jew me
>Sue me
>Kick me
>Kike me
>Don't you black or white me

Which brother?

Michael Jackson should be canonized

The Jackson children were abused. It is time for this to stop. Any country that allows sex or marriage with children under the age of 16 should be nuked. Decent humans have grown past that. Well except for democrats and muslims.

fuck off degenerete pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
(((They)))
Idk, you tell me?

>kid with AIDS/Cancer accuse him of sexual abuse
>that kid is still alive with kids
>no cancer
You tell me OP

>that right image

holy shit kike is really censored here? kek

MJ was a pedo

Do you have all these links ready prepared in an archive or did you manually search them up?

he was a kiddie diddling nigger

No. You're just a fucking kike loser.

MJ was so based that God turned him white.

literally our guy

You are the Jew here - a nigger-loving pedo Jew.
KYS, pedo Jew

Dude. The court case got dismissed. The kid they coerced into talking had a notorious KIKE lawyer.

>be mike
>be abused your whole childhood
>get fucked up
>rise to fame and fortune
>still fucked up
>want to save as many kids as possible
>build wonderland for kids
>try to save hollywood kids
>(((they))) want it stopped
>get labeled a pedo
>try to protect own kids from horrible fate
>get killed

The end.

This.

Your legal system is fucked, being able to hand-pick a jury full of sycophants.
KYS, pedo

Neverland Ranch was a safe haven for child abuse victims in Jewllywood/Jewish Music industry

He was a legit psycho. Don't know if he actually diddled kids but that much is true.

It really looks like it, doesn't it:

Fuck off Jew. You grow neurotic after every post. It's almost like you need to paint other people as the things YOU YOURSELF are.

>mike been millionaire since he was like 10
>ideal day is petting animals at the zoo and playing sonic

truly he was too good for this world

his music truly came from god

still trying to frame him because he was speaking out on jewry.
you disgust me

>remove all niggers from world
>music industry tanks

what did they mean by this?

You are the Jew. You have to portray him as innocent or you won't generate sales from his back catalogue.
KYS.pedo Jew
Another Jew with shares in Sony wants to keep the record clean, you can fuck off too, pedo

He was /ourguy/ in spite of being a nog. Just further proof the Jews in America fear Black and Whites uniting against them. That's why use black culture to directly assault white culture here in the states. Anyone who speaks out against it gets killed, and honestly who is gonna mourn for a nigger?

MJ was the first person who made me take the redpill

People liked to talk shit about him for whitening his skin, then he said nobody cares when a white person tans their skin

Shit opened my eyes, no joke

Goodnight, sweet prince

Kek

I have them prepared in a convenient text file and spam them whenever there's a thread about the King of Sup Forums. I'm gonna make an infograph with all this information someday, but I'm still gathering. There is way more to MJ than I would have thought before doing some research. Apparently he even admired Hitler he revealed in an interview with a Rabbi. He truly was the absolute madman.

I don't actually know much about Jackson, but given what we know about the abuse of kids in media industries:

>child star
>probably abused
>becomes bigger star
>power levels rise
>still come in contact with the pedo rings and other forms of sexual abuse
>make a song and maybe more about jews
>open up Neverland
>maybe frequent the child rings to procure these children to keep them safe at Neverland
>jews don't like this quiet subversion of their practices and other transgressions
>fear that his power levels have become too high
>start smearing his character with child abuse rumors
>ends with him dying under questionable circumstances

Maybe it's me just larping, but his actions from what I remember hearing about him in the media don't really make sense for him to be a pedo.

Goddamnit, why couldn't this stuff have happened 10-15 years later, we could have saved him. It's so obvious he was murdered too.

He touched the children of the world - in a very special place

do you have the video with that interview?

With him, at least it made some sense on why he acts like a kid, his dad literally smacked the kid out of him growing up.

>He was /ourguy/ in spite of being a nog.
Michael Jackson was white.

He was a nigger anyways

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html

I don't think that the tapes are available, but there is a book about it. This is the link to a news article about it.

Fuggen Jews took down MJ because he cut off their supply to jews of fresh children and because he called them out.

Look up the people accusing many payed off to accuse him by jewish orgs parents killing themselves, all kinds of shit.

Never forget, its not black or white, its against the jews we must unite which is why they took him out.

He literally did a WE WUZ music video, though.

"The former child star recently announced he would make a feature film that would reveal prominent Hollywood figures to be pedophiles.

"I will release every single name that I have knowledge of. And nobody’s going to stop me this time, as long as people support this," Feldman said.

He has stated he has at least six names to release, and he is seeking $10 million to fund his film. The "Lost Boys" star said the $10 million is necessary to fund lawyers to defend him after he names names and security for him and his family."

>youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs

MJ did nothing wrong. Stupid kike.

He's not the most reliable or consistent person in the world, is he. He'll never get $10 million.

Where he (white man) cucks a KANG.

Did you enjoy yourself during Yom Kippur this year?

He was a pedo. m8. So are you, nigger.

He was disturbed for his abuse but I don’t think he diddled kids. He loved kids in a platonic way and wanted to save them in his weird way. He was creepy but I don’t think he was a pedo.

>mfw I BTFO your previous "evidence" because it wasn't even real
>mfw literally all of these "new" accusations are tied to lawsuits against the Jackson estate
>mfw MJ literally did nothing wrong

vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/hollywood-predators-vs-michael-jackson/

Its all here. He was going to make sega music for video games. He kicked the kike.
Will be amazing when this comes full circle.
Fuck hollyjew.

Remember it was one shooter and his name wasnt jacob rubenstein. Police are totally trustworthy. If he was a pedo you would never have heard anything in the news. Case in point. They protect abusers not sacrifice them.

creepy bastard for sure but the pedo shit did seem like bullshit, not just as some kind of leech/sabotage attempt but the way the media would jump all over it and use it to distract from bigger happenings

>he was the greatest musician ever, so he can fuck all the kids he wants
K nigger

>like 5 anons ITT debunking that shit
>still repeatedly shills it
kys for being a restless waste

> 5 pedos trying to stick up for another pedo
KYS faggot

Well, he realized the supremacy of the white race. He, quite literally, embraced whiteness. I'll give him that much.

Shit

I'm going to the gym I don't have time to sit here and do this with you all day.

>A nigger that thought he was white

Yes, he was /ourguy/.

Oh wow, what a surprise, the Alinsky army!
Will I have to expose you guys in yet another thread? Stop humiliating yourselves.

---

Reminder Corey Feldman tried to character assassinate Michael because he was gonna out him when he discovered Feldman brought kids to the pedos.

He was purehearted equal to a child.
Although he was a nigger, he was one of the best and his -pop-songs actually had meaning.
I don't like his music, but white or not, he deserves to be remembered as an icon and innocent.

Sound more like he was mad at Feldman for keeping all those hotdogs to himself

>et tu brutus

Some other things to consider:

Michael was cruelly chemically castrated at a young age to ensure his voice would stay high-pitched for the rest of his life. This is also why he looked like a feminine soyboy stick figure while all of his other brothers were huge muscular guys. Lack of testosterone.

Michael knew about all the pedo activities in the entertainment industry. Neverland Ranch was created as a safe haven to protect kids from the abuse he himself was forced to witness and endure.

Michael protected child actor Macaulay Culkin from the worst of the pizzagate underground. Having no mouth and yet needing to scream, Culkin created the band Pizza Underground, blowing the dogwhistle on Pizzagate 4 years before it was ever on our radar: youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU

Michael also rescued Corey Feldman from the pedos and left such a heroic impression on Corey that he spent the rest of his life imitating Michael to the best of his ability: youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM&t=1m16s

I think Corey was plays a PR schtick with the Jackson thing... He talked shit of MJ when discovered Corey's role and was gonne expose him. See pic related

Also this pic

Wade Robson is a fucking liar u dumb shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1cgROqNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=kCOiY0r0hRs
youtube.com/watch?v=w-dqpf8TzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=x71aek24avs

What is the TRUTH Wade??

youtube.com/watch?v=JwF8bNuvWKk

He was /our guy/

Interesting t-shirt he has in the 2nd link. I guess being molested DOES turn you into a pedo too.

Make it 14 (with patents consent) and we have a deal.

did somebody say 14?

>ID: Szrilipy
>Skippy
damn.

The obvious fake news about him touching children are what made me distrust the mainstream media for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

Schlomo its not working.