I-It's t-totally w-w-working guys. The main-st-st-stream media doesn't know...

I-It's t-totally w-w-working guys. The main-st-st-stream media doesn't know. K-K-Keep th-th-the m-m-message simple right g-g-guys? f-f-f-1488!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/watch-police-missed-an-opportunity-to-test-their-rubber-bullets-on-white-skins-malema-20171102
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes? whats your point?

Oy geyvalt the rest of the goyim must not know, tear it down.

>denounce Sup Forums
>readers come to Sup Forums
>don't return to MSM
There's a reason they avoid mentioning it

Not the point, dumbfuck.
The damage will be applied without savings throws.

>The juden are giving us kudos for subversion

We are getting good.

Lol it doesn't matter. What's even worse is that many knew and yet still took the bait.

it doesn't matter if they know, you absolute retard

The shill asspain is palpable.

>white nationalism
How do they come up with that?

>mentioning Sup Forums in your news blog

It's like they WANT all their readers to leave and never go back

Of course they know, it takes three seconds to open Sup Forums and see a thread about it.
You might be surprised OP, but journalists actually do investigate.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

List of catches and other buzz so far. Pretty respectable for such a harmless message I have to say.

>hurr durr im retarded
Cringe

Christ you are fucking pathetic.

medium isn't msm, anybody can write for them.

They dont even know yet

PRO TIP: start planting stacks of flyers to frame student // faculty!!!!!!!!!!

lmao paper

>kikes giving us props
ayy

>browsing 4chin
>investigating

Lol I must be the greatest "investigator" of all time then.

wonderful. thanks for doing this.

Medium isn't the mainstream media. This guy has three followers on Medium. He's primarily a Youtuber who also did a video on this which has 16K views. Does that constitute mainstream media coverage to you??

get gassed kike

>MFW a flood of fresh recruits come pouring in
THANK YOU OOMA.

It still werks though

We all know what it means when a SJW claims to be amused, right?

This completely proves it's working.
Thanks for the encouragement ^_^

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

Or , it could jus mean people deep down know that ITS OK TO BE WHITE , Sup Forums just gave them ' permission' again. The backlash has been long repressed by PC tardedness

How does the phrase ITS OK TO BE WHITE lead to white nationalism even remotely?

>Antifa retard doesn't have a culture, posts a pic objectively proving our superiority

It feels good to be culturally, morally, ethically and materially superior to Good Little Leftists.

Silly faggot, niggers don't read news articles. Sure, maybe some of your lefty cucks realize what's happening but the majority of you losers are too fucking lazy to read anything that's not a fucking title. You keep "btfo pol" and we'll keep watching niggers get triggered.

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT
IT'S WORKING AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER!

>the objective is working you need to change it!!

Holy fuck, how fucking retarded are you? The fact that people know has zero impact. In fact, it's preferable that they know because it proves us right.

You really ought to reevaluate your life , user. Being this fucking dense isn't a good look.

Good luck Mr. Phelps, if you or any of your team are caught or captured Sup Forums will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Yes, yes we are

RIGHT WING PEACE SQUADS

Whites are supposed to cower in fear , like when the anti - semite slur is said. We are past that now , ATTACK

welp, the Jews won

>yes, yes, good goy, violence is bad! violence has never solved anything! anyone who says we need to do something useful is a CIA agent!

this

What is a fruit complex?

>an "it's okay" statement is now "forbidden fruit behind white nationalism"
lmao, it's working pretty damn well

>know it's a trap
>still fall for it
sounds pretty gay desu

yes archive anything on youtube also

There is a time and place for violence, and it's not right now. Going around attacking people just makes us look worse.
Of course, you certainly knew that already Mr. Shill.

you retards fell for it, congrats

I will, I just haven't come across anything besides the interview with that retarded Paki girl.

Now is not the time for violence, that comes later.

Except for you, Catalonia. Violence for you is imminent.

outstanding

meant for (you) not me lol

>assuming the SJW brain is rational enough not to take the bait

aaaAAAAAAAAH IMPEACH BLUMPF

>shitcucking for normies shitskins and jews

you will be put int the camp with the others don't worry OP there is room for you too

>but journalists actually do investigate.
lololololololol what the fuck?

The Jews don't fight physically. They meddle, subvert and deceive.

This is not a physical fight. This is a fight over optics and public opinion. Physical violence against their pawns is exactly what the Jews want.

>Of course they know, it takes three seconds to open Sup Forums and see a thread about it.
>You might be surprised OP, but journalists actually do investigate.
By investigate you mean type a phrase in Google and skim the first result?
Well done.

This, extra points if its a heeb.

I'm all for shooting niggers and gassing kikes, but a victory without physical conflict is always a net gain for our side. Subverting the enemy and winning the minds of the people is more important at this stage. But if antifa or the nog crusade come rolling around, that's what I'm saving my bullets for.

>want to encourage violence to try and scare centrists and nuetrals
>catacuck

|
|>
|

>|
>|>
>|3
>|

neat meme i like it

ah, i see you're a man of supreme excellence too.

"Complex" is how Americans say "salad"

Libfags cannot resist taking the bait. Trump has been successfully b8ing them since the day he announced he was running for president and they still haven't learned a fucking thing.

Big if true

>Oy geyvalt the rest of the goyim must not know, tear it down.

we should make a section of articles that mention Sup Forums and ones that don't mention Sup Forums. (unless they all mention it)

>f-f-f-f-1

Who cares if one random blogger knows it's us? He even admits in that very paragraph that it will work.

/thread

>for once a leaf that gets it

bot thread

I don't think that's necessary. By now all of them are likely going to mention Sup Forums. Theres maybe 3 or 4 of them that do not.

This. End of thread go flock another thread polacks.

yes leaderfag

Any Saffer anons keen on joining this?

Given Malema's little rant today, I think it's time we stepped up to the plate.

>who is Sup Forums meme

Leftists are like women, and so Trump deals with them like women. Trump uses PUA seduction tactics on a mass scale. The media has been shit testing him non stop for over two years now and he always passes. All the other shit is there too. Controlling the frame, push-pull, agree and amplify, negging, emotional rollercoaster, etc.

That's why whenever you see Trump start to seemingly betray his campaign promises, take it with a grain of salt. It's all just him using game tactics to make it more palatable to leftists. He always comes right back to the point he started.

Went back to where I put my posters up. They were gone, so I pit more up. As I walked and replaced I noticed a large pile of debris under a tree near a building. At closer inspectuon I noticed it was a giant pile of posters that were hastily tossed under a tree.
I thought people respect the environment more then that.

Should we consider a similar attack to bring awareness to jewish privilege? The numbers are so drastic I could see many waking up.

Once you teach a person to think critically. The natural path leads to learning about evil jews.

>they mentioned us again
JUST. AS. PLANNED.

They don't get it and they never will. Look at the trends for when Sup Forums has traffic spikes. After we have a spike due to an event like this, we retain alot of the new users.

AND MOST OF THEM COME HERE.

EVERY TIME THE MSM TAKES THE BAIT OUR POWER GROWS.

I'm not the least bit about white nationalism but even I gotta give credit where its due. If you can trigger people just by saying its OK to be white, then there is no doubt a kind of anti-white racism running around.

Really need to counter this racism on all sides before the divide and conquer sets in.

Also see how our spikes lead to spikes in google trends on searches pertaining to rothchilds. Rockefellers, central banks and fractional reserve currency.

Jews are a literal non-issue. Libshits hate them just as much as you all do because of muh Palestine. You're not going to win anyone over to your side bitching about Jews, especially if you frame your arguments using the privilege narratives that the left peddles. That just legitimizes those narratives.

After these explodes in the MSM, the next message should be: "It's okay to be black"

Normies will go crazy when they find out nobody is removing them off the streets

how about proud to be white/black/azn/hispanganese/dot/towel/algoriginese/whatever?

Journalists?

user, I too, used to believe in things like Santa. It's time for you to face reality. There are no journalists anymore, all you have is clickbait writers shilling for the highest bidder.

That's also good. We add every race in there, including whites. They will go nuts

What was the nigger on about this time?

Lmao you guys got owned yet again, leftists just can't win at anything

Gtfo shill, if it this tactic didn't work then you wouldn't be here to try and convince us.

we steal their moral high ground. nobody should be ashamed of their heritage. lefties will go apeshit.

Notice how they can't help it. Even if we spell it out for them that we want them to freak out and they admittedly know it, they are compelled to follow through with their disdain for it.

>Know they're being tricked
>Still can't help to condemn the message
They can't stop trying to shit on it even if they know they're making themselves look bad.

There was a nationwide protest held by the farming community over the number of farmers and farm workers being murdered (often after severe beatings and or rape).

Majority of large-scale farmers are white.

This tit decided to make it a race thing: news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/watch-police-missed-an-opportunity-to-test-their-rubber-bullets-on-white-skins-malema-20171102

The message is perfectly fine, so it doesn't matter if everyone knows where it's coming from.
The reason people shouldn't post watermarks or anything that links back to pol on the flyer is because that gives people an excuse to say that the reason they oppose and tear down these flyers is because of the watermark and not the message itself.
Keep any kind of degeneracy away from the flyers and this can't backfire.

It was a race thing from the start though. Not that i'm saying it wasn't legitimate.

I'm guessing the reason the South Africa thing isn't getting so much attention is because most people view the white struggle there to be a lost cause.

Doubling down is their only tactic. They only know how to attack. And it worked for 70 years. They never had to learn anything because they had no meaningful challenges Now that people are actually fighting back, they're like a deer in the headlights. If they admit they're wrong, they lose. If they continue attacking, they lose because it only pours gas on the reactionary fire. They're fucked in terms of winning public opinion. The only thing they can even try to do is create a new public via immigration. But we're taking that away from them too.

>tfw the LEAF is the reasonable one
Wow, it's a miracle. I have seen the day.