Rich democrat here. I'm here to explain to you why a small percentage of liberals go along with the idiocy

Rich democrat here. I'm here to explain to you why a small percentage of liberals go along with the idiocy.

I've been lurking Sup Forums since 2012. I got drawn in by the CLANKER stuff in Ukraine. I should mention, before we get started, that I agree with almost much of Sup Forums's stereotypical mantras:

1. I am a white supremacist.
2. I believe that evidence supports the belief in a high ranking circle of extremist Jews that attempt to monopolize important theaters of control.
3. I believe in God.
4. I think that sovereign states require strict authority in order to flourish.
5. I think that the rest of the world should kneel before American hegemony.
6. I support Bannon in an abstract way and 100% support Assad.
>BONUS: I seriously entertained the notion of a flat earth for six months last year, until a business associate took me on one of the zero-gravity free-fall flights.

So why am I a democrat? The "tl;dr" answer is pretty simple: ---poor people deserve to be manipulated---. But let's break that down. I often wonder how many people on Sup Forums are truly poor and/or how many people on Sup Forums have been exposed to truly poor people. If you haven't been, then let me explain. Poor people are completely worthless; they always have been and they always will be. Have you ever seen poor people "compete" with one another over "who had it the hardest"? This is the crux of their idiocy and it is why they deserve to be exploited. They love being slaves. They love being spat on and demeaned. They love being crushed by hopelessness and despair.

Why is this? The root of it is sexual. Given enough rape, 99% of humans, male and female, will begin to enjoy it. There is a deep arousal that most people find in powerlessness, and, as degree of that powerlessness increases, so does the depth and subtlety of their arousal.

Another aspect of it is genetic. Nobility exists. And, for better or for worse, an ignoble caste must serve it.

And this leads into the first example of why the current "left-wing" policies will benefit the worthwhile members of the white race:

I live in Los Angeles in the Hollywood hills. Every morning at around 7 A.M., dozens of old, Hispanic women arrive by bus at the foot of my steep hill and start walking up to begin work at the the mansions that litter the hills. Some of these women are in their late forties and some are in their seventies, but, nonetheless, they risk their frail bodies to trudge up a steep hill to work all day long, cleaning up after my neighbors and me.

Whenever I wake up early enough to see this, I smile. "This is freedom." I think to myself. These illegal immigrants are working themselves to death, AND I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM AS MUCH AS AMERICANS. They work for small fractions of what Americans work for. I paid one of my previous maids $3.50 an hour to clean my house, do my laundry, wash my dishes and make my bed [i repeat, make my bed] Monday through Friday. And every day before she left, she would thank me. She would say "Thank you Mr. P for everything. You are such a great man."

Illegal immigration benefits me. And all the other men and women who actually maintain this country's hegemony. Why should subhuman whites who are too lazy and/or retarded to make themselves powerful have a say on my profit margins? Why should uneducated hicks out in the country, who don't know how to hold a poker face and keep their mouths shut, be allowed to destroy everything I've worked for?

Now, let's discuss the geopolitics of liberalism.

The footsoldiers of the left believe that unsupervised immigration should be allowed because it helps poor Mexicans and Arabs. But really, the reason that immigration is encouraged so much is that, geopolitically, it is an act of parasitism on lesser nations.

Illegal immigration is the new colonialism [which liberals ruined for moralfag reasons]. And it is far more efficient than colonialism ever was. Now, instead of sending resources and manpower to godforsaken genetic cesspools, we make the lifeblood, the people, of those cesspools come here and slave for us. And, again, they THANK us for it.

And Donald Trump, once he is briefed on this reality, will never stop immigration. There's too much money to be made off of it. It's the most sophisticated and well disguised act of predation in the history of man. We can suck the most potent and entrepreneurial of the subhumans out of their countries and use them to further our position.

It is a perfectly zero-sum game, and we are inherently the more competitive player.

stopped at flat earth

its a parasite injected to legit conspiracy theorist circles, and basically wouldnt change anything even if it was true

sage

i don't believe you are rich but i'll give you a bump for decent content on a normally distracted and shitty board.

Integrate the concept of human dignity into your fucking twisted worldview and you might discover that you have a soul before it's too late and you're dead.

>this thread again
Fuck off already

Right, so you're evil and deserve to die. Got it.

My compassion for fellow human beings compels me to view things this way, I want what is best for the human race

What is evil about what I said above?

TL;DR op is a kike and needs to be purged.

Bump for Lols

>seriously considering flat earth shit

Talk about easily manipulated. Poor people arent especially easy to manipulate because their own self interest come first. Stupid people on the other hand..

I wonder how much of this is rooted in the stress of responsibility.

STEVE BANNON IS A KIKE PUPPET

so you're a rapist and get off on torturing people.

check.

fuck off. your exploitation of the poor is also leeching from the middle class, who now struggle more with each passing day.
also you obviously don't care where they come from, and thus gladly risk the wealth and achievements of western civilization for personal gain.
kill yourself traitor. the rope would be too good for you.

What is it with Hollywood that it attracts all the worst type of people?

Oh, hai old copypasta. Saged.