imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 2
>S. Aleppo; SAA storm jihadist areas of Khanassir Plains, capture numerous points/4 towns after heavy clashes with HTS/allies
>Nearly 200 militants surrender to Syrian authorities in Aleppo – Russian MoD
>DeZ; SAA led by Tigers advance from Central Park towards garden area in Al-Hamidiyah Quarter, impose full fire control
>DeZ; SAA score another major advance inside the provincial capital, liberating the large Al-Jubeileh District and nearby Al-Kanamat
>IRGC are participating in SAA's ongoing offensive to liberate IS occupied border-city of Albukamal
>Konashenkov; US Genl Gerrard “surpassed in his illusions" after claim that thousands of Arabs are fleeing Sy govt. in DeZ to IS held Mayadin
>Khamenei to Putin; 'Nullify US sanctions and isolate US by eliminating the dollar and replacing it with national currencies in transactions'
>Iraq threatens to resume ops to capture Kurd-held territory after delay in handing over control of borders, Kurds offer joint Kurd/Iraq deployment to maintain checkpoints
>ISAF strike storage warehouse in Hassia, causing large explosion that could be heard from as far as Al-Qusayr
>Turkey; Authorities arrest 3 people for paying tribute to Genl Issam Zahreddine

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/AFP/status/926177478506315776
nzivnet.com/articles/12172
youtube.com/watch?v=OgGb3rC6Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=2a0nzod5hgQ
muraselon.com/en/2017/11/breaking-syrian-army-liberates-90-deir-ezzor-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=KPpxK-9jQDc
youtu.be/AaIfPfZ7C5s
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-irgc-within-45km-isils-syrian-capital/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macbeth_(2010_film)
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-97-deir-ezzor-city-isis-last-legs-video/
archive.is/33xMq
youtube.com/watch?v=L22il9uZtfw
archive.is/HftkN
archive.is/ERqe3
archive.is/FBmbo
archive.is/ejUCD
archive.is/xoxTt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews>goyim.
me>you.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Reminder that Erdogan is white&based

twitter.com/AFP/status/926177478506315776

> #BREAKING Syria army captures Deir Ezzor city from Islamic State, monitor says

Well Hisbullah -> Hamas ->Al Qaida (bin Laden days) is sorta terrorism related ties.

Proverbs 16:18

>The Syrians...understand that the game is not over. The pool of surprises in this war is an inexhaustible reservoir in which the entire world and its wife are stirring
nzivnet.com/articles/12172

is there an english version?

me>jewish jew>french fry>sharting burgers>all the other /sg/ commies except al bolandi and al irani>al bolandi>al irani

I just use google translate

Well?

Actually never mind it’s been answered

GIVE ME DEZ OR GIVE ME DEATH

you the moron who went back to your lunatic ex gf but somehow is oddly religious?

Learn to read Hebrew then, faggot.
And stop spamming this shit.

RACIST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek no. there are a lot of burgers here, mate

Your work is appreciated!

NTH FOR THICC LEBANESE MILFS

youtube.com/watch?v=OgGb3rC6Kek

stop spamming degenerate thots

>tattoo
>dyed hair

youtube.com/watch?v=2a0nzod5hgQ

well most other burgers don't fucking use psalms to figt the jew.

muraselon.com/en/2017/11/breaking-syrian-army-liberates-90-deir-ezzor-city/
Link has a map for the liberated areas in Deir Ezzor. File is too big to post on Sup Forums

I'm not fighting the Jew. I am educating him.

and "holy books" contain wisdom, whether you're religious or not.

Reminder that supporting Israel means supporting the enemies of Christ.

someone else made a smaller pic however

Damn even the eyeballs look chubby

reduced it for you
ohh..

-

youtube.com/watch?v=KPpxK-9jQDc

ebin.
morrow daesh bodies go floating down the Euphrates just like they floated down the river in Mosul at the end.

v good

This tbqh

And the OC is complete

You might need to watch youtu.be/AaIfPfZ7C5s to understand it tho

Skip to 3:10 in the video

fixed

Fixed

>I'm not fighting the Jew. I am educating him.

>Implying the Jew would listen
Whether you are a believer or not the whole book is full of his disobedience and arrogance, and when confronted by God in the flesh when he couldn't scurry away the Jew committed deicide.

>Syrian Army, IRGC within 45km of ISIL’s Syrian capital
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:20 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and their allies have been rolling in the southwestern countryside of the Deir Ezzor Governorate recently, liberating several kilometers (KM) of roadway en route to the Islamic State’s (ISIS) new capital city, Albukamal.

Backed by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah, the Syrian Arab Army managed to liberate more than 15km of territory along the Deir Ezzor-Albukamal Road, yesterday, marking the government’s closest approach to Albukamal since losing the city in July 2012.

As a result of this advance, yesterday, the Syrian Arab Army and their allies now find themselves within 45km of Albukamal’s western districts.

The Syrian Arab Army and their allies kicked off the third and final phase of “Operation Dawn” on Monday in a bid to liberate Albukamal from the Islamic State terror organization.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-irgc-within-45km-isils-syrian-capital/

I wonder if they'll be slaughtered to a man or surrender. Seems like they're not going to have a great position to hold out and force a deal.

nah, the island has no depth. They can just flatten the northern part of it and easily get across the river

>Kurds set up a Council for DeZ and claim it's the real one
>Doesn't control DeZ

any news about the kurds ? when can the SAA be openly hostile towards them ?

also found this masterpiece on /k/

>45km
here we go

kinda looks like pussy

I bet that dude cant even touch the top of his head

this
he could atleast spam the actual hot ones

Notice muh meemee please

I did but too lazy to check out yt to get it
5/10 for quality without knowing reference

it's cool. i don't know what the movie is tho. my ignorance limits the impact of your work

I can't tell if these guys are gay or cool as fuck! Am I gay? What the fuck is going on with my life?

It’s from one of the more recent MacBeth films

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macbeth_(2010_film)

S3udi w 3ajbk Hezb allah? Gharibah.

I think i've found someone you might be interested in

they are gay and I don't mean homo

ok i get it.
i think the pointing finger scene is better(3:46). single screen shot maybe with a lead up of shocked and accusatory faces in smaller boxes.

>when confronted by God in the flesh

هو شيعي

Unconfirmed reports that all Deir Ezzor city has been liberated.

A lot of sunnis like hezbollah, it isnt abnormal to find a saudi that likes them.

Alqaim is next.

Amazing nasrallah/10

هيشششششش

بس مو حزب الله طائفي ومسبب مشاكل للسنة بلبنان؟

is the flag choice correct tho? I wonder...should it be fsa pointing at Turkey? the ghost of the fsa

anyway, im out

Wait a second

Shit he’s probably already left

??

but why

Are you back in Britain?

SAA fagbook page says Dez is completely liberated. Any other sources?

Alot of reporters are saying that its actually 97% liberated
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-97-deir-ezzor-city-isis-last-legs-video/
There are a few holdouts left but tomorrow or by this weekend it'll be fully liberated

Based jewgle

That's what keeps me going!

i thought she looked like your ex

Fuck off, here is the shithead Saddat in the Israeli knesset after his cuck deal to make peace with the Zionist regime. He took the biggest jewish dildo in his ass and bent over.
Saddat was a cuck, all the good he did was erased after that.

McCain proposes US sanctions on Myanmar over Rohingya crisis

US Senators John McCain (R-Arizona) and Ben Cardin (D-Maryland) have introduced a bill to impose sanctions and travel restrictions on senior Myanmar military officials, citing the government’s treatment of the Rohingya Muslim minority. It is the second time that McCain and Cardin have teamed up on a major sanctions bill this year, after Congress approved their proposal targeting Russia in August.

archive.is/33xMq

لا غير صحيح، لا تصدق الاعلام السعودي

>Yesterday #Iran #IRGC commander Qassem Soleimani at the T2: you have 4 days to reach albu Kamal and liberate it from #ISIS
Based shadow commander.

i uess anything is useful to corner china

wtf no death for america now

Yup, which burger are you?

answer this

Thousands of Ethiopian troops enter Somalia to fight Al-Shabaab - report

Thousands of Ethiopian troops have crossed into Somalia to join a large-scale offensive against Al-Shabaab extremists, AP has reported, citing border residents. A truck bombing in Somalia’s capital last month killed more than 350 people. Somalia’s president has visited countries in the region to seek more military support. Ethiopia’s foreign ministry has confirmed that troops have mobilized to Somalia. Somalia is preparing for an offensive with African Union forces intended to force Al-Shabaab fighters out of their strongholds in Lower Shabelle and Middle Shabelle regions.

youtube.com/watch?v=L22il9uZtfw

archive.is/HftkN

Damascus calls on UN Security Council to condemn Israeli strikes on Syria

Syria’s Foreign Ministry has called on the United Nations Security Council to condemn Israel’s attacks on its country, Reuters reported on Thursday. The statement followed an Israeli strike late on Wednesday. The ministry asked the Security Council to take “strict and immediate” measures to stop Israeli attacks, according to a SANA news agency report.

archive.is/ERqe3

Saddat was the biggest cuck. Here he is in the Israeli knesset after he signed the biggest cuck deal and took a big dildo up his ass.
All the little good he did was erased, you have a fuckin israeli regime embassy in your land because of him. Fuck him, he is a traitor to Palestine and the arab cause.

>Damascus calls on UN Security Council to condemn Israeli strikes on Syria

fat chance

More than 180,000 civilians displaced by Iraqi-Kurdish conflict - reports

More than 180,000 civilians, mostly Kurds, have been displaced by the conflict between the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region of northern Iraq, Reuters reported, citing humanitarian organizations. The Office of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator in Iraq said on Thursday that as of November 2, over 183,000 people are displaced in the disputed areas, including 79,000 from the city of Kirkuk. Iraqi forces Last month captured Kirkuk and other territories from Kurdish Peshmerga fighters. The move came in retaliation for a referendum on independence held by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) on September 25 in northern Iraq.

archive.is/FBmbo

The mexican one.

>white and based
based is antonym of white

UN says ISIS atrocities in Mosul need intl justice

Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) atrocities committed during the battle for Mosul are “international crimes” that Iraqi courts do not currently have jurisdiction over, according to the UN human rights office. In a report published on Thursday, it urged Iraq to accept the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court to prosecute genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes. The UN also said ensuring justice was key to rebuilding trust and to lasting reconciliation in the country, Reuters reported.

archive.is/ejUCD

Iraq wants Kurdistan region to stop independent crude-oil exports

Iraq wants the Kurdistan region to stop independent crude-oil exports and to hand over sales operations to the Iraqi state-oil marketer SOMO, Reuters quoted the company’s director as saying on Thursday. Baghdad is negotiating with Turkey to allow SOMO to sell Kurdish crude that arrives by pipeline in Ceyhan, the Turkish terminal on the Mediterranean, according to acting SOMO Director General Alaa al-Yasiri. Approximately 530,000 barrels per day used to arrive in Ceyhan via the pipeline until mid-October, around half of which came from the Kurdistan Regional Government’s oilfields. The rest came from Kirkuk, a disputed province claimed by both the Kurdish region and Iraqi authorities.
archive.is/xoxTt