Are they the last beacon of hope?

are they the last beacon of hope?
>Vast majority germanic
>atheist (not cucked by (((Christianity)))
>Opposes communism
>doesnt accept refugees
>rather acceptable standard of living for an ex soviet state

>netherlands
>lists atheism as a pro

christianity is the earliest form of marxism.
it should be completely eradicated from this earth

>Baltics
>Hope

Don't they all have some of the highest suicide rates on the planet?

>Muritard
>believes in god because the governement cucked him into religion

why don't we try uncucking out nations first before thinking about moving to the polish hat, the middle guy and "somehow they did it but they made Finland more depressing" land.

>Atheist

Speak for yourself toothpaste nigger, proud orthodox church follower

>Vast majority germanic
I am not fucking muslim you toothpaste weed garbage smoking shithead

>Rather acceptable standard of living for an ex soviet state
WE.ARE.FUCKING.FULL

Yep, and they dont have those hideous faces polish ppl have

Their population is rapidly declining.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE KEKS.

There are no niggers, i am happy. I have seen maybe 10 black people in real life, no arabs yet but quite a few gooks and italians

newfag detected

yours is too. meanwhile k*rt population is booming, you should be concerned berkant

well the point stands. there is no escape.

Italians are more european than you baltnigger

Show your flag shill

bet youre from congo or some shit

Go back to Africa you niglet

t. jamal

these

>doesnt accept refugees
lol refugees don't want to come here. Our politicians would drop their pants, bend over and take as many refugees in their asses as they could if merkel would tell em to.

I truly believe we are. We are the we are the ones with most aryan DNA. Not a single shitskin here. Slowly but steady growing economy. Beatifull people. Let's hope that it won't happen like it did in history and minor misunderstandings won't hold us back from creating Baltic antante and mby some agreement with Slavic countries.

Yes, we are.

Some problems tho :
1. Weather is kind of shit.
2. As my slow estonian bro said - we are full.
3. Russian assholes make us spend too much money nowadays on military and shit and most west european assholes are not worth a 5€ bill in that regards.
4. West EU assholes are trying to cut our businesses off the west EU market by forcing them to pay same wages + travel expenses while working in the west.
5. West EU is sucking away our workforce.

aaa... ...and also - EU does not send enough gibs. Gibs or fuck off!

Local population is declining, people are going to Ireland und UK to work in fucking farms or factories for some extra roubles.
Capital is filled with alcoruskies, gopninks, 1001 kebab shops with shitskins working in them.
Young adolescent population is unaware of anything except local and global pop-culture.
Male teens are degenerate alconauts and potheads.
Female teens are brain dead, future coalburners bcs having black dick inside is exotic.

Then again, a lot of hope for people living outside Rīga.

kinda makes you wonder if russians were right all along

Sūdabrāļi fuck off, I don't care about your stupid muslims and terrorist or whatever. You could all go extinct for all I care. There is no need for degenerate Westerners. Don't touch my fucking home, it's cold and shitty anyway, why would you even care.

Also if you're a Latvian and speak up in soc.media (((drošības policija))) will get you and ruin your life forever.

Latvia is piss poor and that's our nations current strength.
A rich man is not free, because commodities and his wealth is holding him down. A poor man is a free man and he only has songs of greater freedom on his mind and weapons in his hands if needed.

Unfortunately our government is corrupt beyond belief and we do accept refugees, however they leave as fast as they come because we don't take their shit and no one is going to give them any money, they even tried to get jobs but we told them that there aren't any. We truly are blessed.

>we

What is this "we" shit Hans? You're the faggots that got us into this mess in the first place, you're as far from we as possible. Kindly end yourself faggot.

-vast majority germanic

Fuck off teuton bastard, spread your lies elsewhere

Ej dirst, pāķi.

Funny, our baltic ancestor villages were the same
moshikashite bokutachi wa [Vaikingu] desu ka!???

I love when the faggots that packed their bags and ran away try to act like patriots. You ran away, your words mean nothing to me. Have fun sucking refugee dick.

forgot image
imeji wo wasuru da

It's okay to be Balt.

I don't get it? Why did you circle the moon and the sun?

this yanka is mad cause he doesn;t know arian language, he has to stay in poor latvia

>doesnt accept refugees
yet

There is no hope here.

From what time period is it? It looks more like a barn. I live in a house from early 1700's and it is bit more refined.

Riga Bürgerland = 2h by plane. ...Every. Fucking. Week. Next time i'll land in Riga you'll get the oportunity to suck my dick. Thats in about 7 Days. Keep practicing and be prepared you faggot.

Pre 1009

Sorry, I'm not a fag. I'm flattered though. Guess that's why you went to Germany in the first place.

cool

>WE.ARE.FUCKING.FULL
Really? You have the lowest population density in the EU and a declining population. How the fuck are you full? I bet your land is cheap af. I feel like going there and buying loads of it.

Moon + Star I guess? Still never seen it represented that way.

it is not uncommon to see moon during the day.

On second thought, now that I look at it longer it seems to be built later because I think that pre-12th century houses were built from whole tree trunks put horizontally.

Because it would have been easier to build and tools might had not been so advanced at that time but I only base this on my knowledge of Latvian tribes.

Brāļi, mums jāsāk organizēties.

Same applies to you braļukas and eestipois. We must get organised and the nationalist spirit will get revived!

Even if we're poor as fuck (and we'll get even poorer), we must look forward to our glorious future. Live a glorious life of heroism or die fighting for what our forefathers the great Balts fought for - an ethnically clean Europe and the continuation of our near forgotten traditions.

We have to praise Pērkons to start sensing his presence in our every move.

I mean it has been rebuilt now, but it is what they looked like before. I wish I had my history school book about balts

Gee, lands with much more comfortable living conditions had a headstart, who would have thought.

Don't go to Lithuania, we're already full.

I thought that houses were built this way, it is a new houses but I wanted only to show the technique

No you aren't. You are empty.

That still counts as full for us.

we wuz snowniggers n shit

I read somewhere that pagan culture is most alive in these countries. I think some Lithuanians still use some paganish names for their kids, like earthy/element type stuff.

Whenever I go on vacation in Europe I’m definitely going through the Baltics. Estonia in particular looks comfy as hell.

>atheist
>highest rates of suicides worldwide

Hmm... wonder why this might be... a real mystery

Thats sweden.
They're close, but I'd say it's progress. People who aren't willing to live are eradicated from the gene pool.
inb4 suicide is illegal there.

>baltics
>hope

The last beacon of hope for butthurt maybe.

>Vast majority Germanic
They may be old Prussian, but they're not Germanic. They're the progeny of Wends, not much different than Poles and Belarusians, genetically speaking. The only real exception is Estonia which has a significant portion of Nordic genes, but it's still primarily Slavic, no matter how they try to spin it for you.

We actually do. We name people like Saulė, which translated means Sun, or we name after a tree, like Ąžuolas. It's not uncommon to see people named after our pagan gods here.

I was in Riga this spring and it was absolutely magnificent there.
People were a bit reclused but friendly, food was amazing and beer was tasty.
And I felt 100% on the street at night, thanks to zero cultural enrichment.

>it is not uncommon to see moon during the day.

But not with Earth's shadow on it you fucking Baltic retard.

>Uses best examples for everyone by white people
>Doesn't bother with Muslims because he's ashamed of his people
Go back to Goatfuckistan.

>6 Million
>What a critical mass for last beacon of hope

It doesn't have Earth's shadow on it.

/our6million/

Balt thread?
Balt thread.
Post ebin memes :D

>ex soviet states
>majority of lithuania in GB
>biggest suicide rate in Europe
>AIDS

Whats so good about them

I was in Riga. See: And I didn't only visit the fancy downtown. I also went into the poorer neighborhoods to have a look at them.
The things you described sound bad, but dude: Visit a major German city at night. You will instantly miss Riga, I swear to god.
Your problems are NOTHING compared with what we Germans have to face each day.

kek

Xd pickle rick!!

visiting eesti after having lived abroad for quite a bit

most things seem depressing af

girls way more into me than before but the ones beyond 20 can't live up to europe proper, such a fucking sad thing to admit but it's true

puikus meimas :D kas jį sukūrė - turizmo departamentas? :D

Im glad that we have 2 Lidos in Berlin now. Good food and an easy way to find some horse head cuties. I will never get this latvian german relationship

>the ones beyond 20 can't live up to europe proper
what did you mean by this

the sheer attractiveness of their youth has been replaced by god knows what that i just find repulsive, i realise 20 is somewhat arbitrary of a number but the cut-off seems to be around that (provided they're truthful about their age).

the youthful, passionate attitude that i see in france and belgium simply seem to disappear beyond that point. or perhaps i just move on if i see them trying to brand themselves as something different than that. might be just me vOv

karržmogis

>It doesn't have Earth's shadow on it.

Yes it does, that's why you don't see the full moon.

>Vast majority germanic
What are you smoking? Baltic and Finnic languages aren't even remotely related to Germanic languages.

nice digits but you're wrong

Our country got fucked and only then people began to run away. I'm still here but for vast majorities of those who ran had no other option. Huge debts that were not possible to be paid in few lifetimes. If I had kids at that time and had to choose to leave the country and not let my kids starve to death I would choose to leave, fuck pride at that moment. Survival instinct bitch. Think what you say, auns.

Moon phases are not caused by the Earth's shadow, retard. The dark spot is the part facing away from the Sun. Why are all Americans so braindead?

>are they the last beacon of hope
No, but they are rightful Polish clay.

>>Vast majority germanic
What?

they're Russian rape babies.
They're about as Germanic as the Pomeranians.

How the fuck is a patriarchal theistic ethnonationalist religion with strict laws against racemixing, homosexuality, crossdressing, theft, and murder, that preaches that immigration is evil and "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's," that has numerous specific warnings that globalism is satanic, and who were killed in the tens of millions by communists in the 20th Century, and who majority vote right wing in any way related to marxism except as nemesis and virtually its opposite?

Gib Suvalkai back

Haha good Sir. And a le tip of the fedora to you too!

Checked 0/

didnt check but too close m7

>Cuckerlands
>Bastion of degeneracy
> Mad at christianity

This thread is blessed. kek pls gib gibs